Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu (754 Views)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel / We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu has explained that contrary to reports, he never said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has worsened Boko Haram insurgency in the country.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/ekweremadu2-jpg.53805/[/img]

“The attention of the Office of the Deputy President of the Senate has been drawn to the attempt to misrepresent and sensationalise an innocuous call by Senator Ike Ekweremadu to Nigerians to pray for and rally round the Federal Government to win the war against insurgency," he said in a statement released yesterday.

“Specifically, the Deputy President of the Senate was reported by two national dailies as stating that the President Muhammadu Buhari Administration has worsened insurgency.

“Whereas Senator Ekweremadu expressed concerns over the resurgence of Boko Haram attacks in parts of the country, at no time did he try to blame it on the present administration.

"It is instead on record that he not only commended the efforts of the present administration, especially in building international support and synergy to tackle the monstrous group, but he also called for greater inter-party, intergovernmental, and international collaboration to address the problem.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/i-did-not-say-buharis-government-worsened-boko-haram-insurgency-ekweremadu.114343/

[size=18pt]Join the discussion on breaking news on Naija Pips.com Forum[/size]
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by okangisaiah(f): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
.we are observing
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by ManMountain(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2015
EkeWEREMADu is a useless coward. He should produce the verbatim of what he said.
Foolish impostor.

2 Likes

Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by allanphash7(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2015
That is what Nigeria is all about ...You read News today about someone statement tomorro co.es and the person deny it

Like i always says

Nigeria is a Joke
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Starships4u(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2015
What's with all these statement denials everywhere?
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by kossyablaze(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Lolzzz stand by ur words n man up!Olodo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Feranchek(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Uncle you can lie for west Africa o0oo0o!!!

1 Like

Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by OJUcrook: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Shouldnt this man be talking about how he would help his tribesmen actualise an independent biafra republic?

Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremandu is the highest ranking ibo political office holder in Nigeria today, he should help his ibo brothers get their biafra country

1 Like

Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by SweetJoystick(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Smh speaking from both sides of the mouth
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol.......nigeria media are clowns
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by kromoto: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
But why is this man afraid to stick to a point? Even APC says something now by evening it will deny saying it. grin
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Ike why are you taking pains to explain to people who have been brainwashed? They will never learn
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by kennydee05(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Fear catch am...
Buhari isn't GEJ you people insult anyhow without fear...
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Mogidi: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
The truth is they did, as long as Buhari remains sympathetic to their course, very little progress would occur under his reign.
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Sir admit it... Will they flog you??
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by gwales: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
He is a coward unlike tambuwal during Jonathan administration
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by dayo23(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Ibo man can fear o!

1 Like

Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by welbeck317(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Govt of denial, by the denial and for the denial
Re: I DID NOT Say Buhari's Government Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency - Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2015
even if you said it, are you not saying the truth?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: See Google Image When You Type Daily News Nigeria! / Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. / President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.