Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians (13081 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians / Buhari Off To Daura For Weekly Cow Visitation While Over 450 Nigerians Dead-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by ttmacoy: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
This is not a matter of tit for tat, but one of rule of law.

Nigeria not deporting illegal is due to the inefficiency of your immigration services and not because it is the correct thing to do. Expecting other countries to follow same inefficient route simply because Nigeria cannot be bothered to uphold her own laws is ridiculous.

yanjutomi:

fromyour view on dis matter then it should be a tit for tat agreement why diddn't nigeria deport all other illegal immgrant from neigbouring state its all pointless. it not properly taking into considration before putting pen on paper. There a millions of illegal immgrant leaving all over d world.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
yanjutomi:

fromyour view on dis matter then it should be a tit for tat agreement why diddn't nigeria deport all other illegal immgrant from neigbouring state its all pointless. it not properly taking into considration before putting pen on paper. There a millions of illegal immgrant leaving all over d world.

Millions of illegal immigrants living in various countries all over d world does not make it right.

U mentioned dat why is 9ja not deporting illegals, well if u care to knw, systems in 9ja r dysfunctional hence no robust services.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Litmus: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Smart move by Cameroon. For our part, lets be sure Cameroon is not sending us their terrorists. I hope Nigeria Biometric all these people. We would be extremely stupid not to do so, it is an opportunity not to be missed.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Litmus: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
One more point, i hope Nigerians that are dead set against border control, serious immigration and always harping on about Africa without border control, united Africa and all that rubbish, take note. Now i only hope that Cameroon leads the way in erecting border walls if we wont do it based on some delusional view of happy-clappy Africa.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros imagine Cameroon deporting Nigerians, illegal or not, were they deporting Nigerians when Goodluck was President?

Ur post cud av earned a response if not for dat otuoke indigene u included in ur post. cool
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2015
chi4ik4:
thank God that GEJ is resting & enjoying his wealth now. let Dullard Buhari enjoy what he planted. odeh

Living in denial! Mycheeew cool
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Amauri22:
even small Cameroon don dey deport Nigerians. I dey shame 4 Naija

Illegal immigrants. cool
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Tex42(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
dongozzy:
Serious this boko haram issues is getting out of hand but I am currently staying in Jos plateau state the most painful thing is that just recently a bomb blast occurred in a Mosque in Jos plateau state and what the so called Nigeria Islam did was to start burning churches and Christians shops and cars so this is what our so called Buhari is teaching his cows to do, Nigeria lets wake Islam is a disease all over the world all the terrorist all over the world are all under the same boat of islam:
1. Isis : headed by (islam)
2. Boko Haram: headed by Abubakar Sharkahu (Islam)
3. Niger Delta militants: headed by Asari tokubo (Islam)

pls prove me wrong islam is all about war isn't it?
Nobody is gonna prove u wrong bro. U're absolutely right... The truth here is written in black and white.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Litmus: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2015
The bitter truth people don't want to consider is that terrorism would slow and fizzle out or at least exist at a tolerable level if the world adopted a police of deportation and draconian immigration control. If Cameroon could deport all genuine Nigerians to Nigeria and Nigeria deported all genuine Cameroonians back to Cameroon, Nigeriens and Chadians back to their respective nations and Britain could deport all radical Muslims and implement a policy that saw anyone that traveled to Syria for the purpose of joining Isis lose citizenship of Britain, terrorism as currently constituted will be restricted to the Arab world were it belongs. In fact, the spread of terrorism in the middle east is probably facilitated by easy movement cross borders.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by nwadiuko1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wetin person dy find go cameroon sef?
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by pussypounder(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Not a bad move even when I disagree with them
World without islam: HEAVEN

#islamabad
#islamarugged

Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Emnyte(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Safe us from this menace oh lord
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Emnyte(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Emu4life:
4 ur mind nw? and wat of " i did not bring peace but sword"
Tell me when you hear christians killing people with sword, perhaps before tomorrow
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by mechango: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
ifimabel11:

Nobody hates you people! Do you expect the Cameroonian Govt to wait for Bh to start killing their people before they'll start depoting those without identity? Are they the first country to depot foreigners without valid docs? Cameroon is not a wealthy country and so the best they can do for themselves is to prevent rather than spending to cure. During the Ebola virus outbreak, they shut all their borders, no one goes in, you can only go out and that's how they managed to prevent the virus from getting into their country. This is what I call Protecting of Citizens!

@ Ifimabell pls i nid a vital info from you on fgip, pls i can be reached on arogundadesodiq9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... / Primaries: APC Lists Conditions For Consensus Candidature / ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.