Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Anytime I Study This Scripture, A Particular Cult Comes To Mind.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anytime I Study This Scripture, A Particular Cult Comes To Mind.... (405 Views)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / What Does This Scripture Say Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anytime I Study This Scripture, A Particular Cult Comes To Mind.... by bingbagbo(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
ANYTIME I STUDY THIS SCRIPTURE, A PARTICULAR CULT COMES TO MY MIND....

2 Timothy 3:1-7King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Your guess is as good as mine!!!!

(1) (Reply)

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports / The New Creature / House Of God Has Turned A Business Empire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.