Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,439 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) (46659 Views)

Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert / Twitter Poll On How E-Money Makes His Money (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Patch Patch, awaiting the next time heavens opens up again and sends forth holy shower(unholy flood)!!!

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by freeage7(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
I think say she give contract to Julius Berger abi CCECC to fix the road sef. Mtcheewww!
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by ellovee(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
This is cute, in fact her type is rare.kudoss!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:
Since we naija like copy copy, I hope they will copy this also.... We need more people like this in naija
lol

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by ABDULSALAMI(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
How sure are you that she did the work??
She might even do it just to het money
NIGERIANS LIKE BETTER TIN DIE

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by money121(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
and so

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing Tiles | See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by zeb04(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
it is commendable, some insulting here wont even repair the pit at the back of the house no matter how smelling it is because they are sharing it with others

4 Likes

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Yes! 'repair'...ur point?
She just deceived herself. When the rain comes again it will flood the place. Who ever used broken blocks to repair a bad road?

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by tammie24: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Good job ma

2 Likes

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2015
jantofubu:
Shebi na d road 2 her house? Yinmu she 4 dey use boat waka dia na.. Thought op wanted to say she repaired major road in lag with her möney
haha u wan kill d woman
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by iornenge81(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2015
good work lady. is she married? seriously searching

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2015
what we dont know is..civilians in europe build a lot of things with their own money...we nigerians rely too much on the goverment for everything,wait,one day the goverment will help us clean our yansh too....
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Anazp:
In Nigeria if you ever try fixing government roads the local council could fine you a huge amount. a lot of organisations are presently in soup over this type of matter. it is trespass for you when you no government official to repair government road.
they collect govt allocation for repair and maintenance if the road is repaired, their revenue source stops flowing
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by darkchap(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
How I wish our stewpid oba go allow us 'repair' our roads for Ejigbo. undecided
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by onadana: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
So?People do more than that on a daily bases and they don't use it as a photo op.Any way well done all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Aspireahead(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

His point is that he (me inclusive) was expecting to see a tarred road.

Asphalt things.
it will be more easier for you to bomb aso rock than to tar government road,especially that by the local government. they might even ask you to pay for approval fees.

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Josco24685(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Is dis lekki dey d lagosian claim to me a beautiful place?? Even d worst place in abj can't be compared... Abeg how many likes for abj??
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
WELDONE.

Haba!!! Nigerians, are we this stingy??

Just imagine all those houses you are seeing, none of those houses is worth less than 2million. Yet, none can rise-up to the occassion.
Must the government do evrything for them? When you have the resources to better your Life and that of others, why not channel it there and get God's blessing?

They build beautiful houses, yet they have road that will destroy their vehicles.

A little deeds of kindness doesn't go unnoticed.

The World is a Dangerous place not because of the people who are evil but because of people who do NOTHING about it

@ first bolded. Brother, that's Lekki. None of those houses are worth less than N50m(If you're lucky). A 3 bedroom apartment will cost you 5-10m per annum in Lekki. In banana island a 3 bedroom flat is about $100,000 and above per annum.

Nigerians are not in the business of fixing things themselves. If the government can't do it, neither can we.

Some times, when you even attempt to do it the government will ask you not to, just because there are some people investing these allocations in their pot bellies.

There's this bizzare incidence in my own hood, Mosimi in Sagamu area. The redeemed christian church offered to fix the main road but the "elders" of the community asked them to pay 5m before they can start working on it.

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Anazp:
In Nigeria if you ever try fixing government roads the local council could fine you a huge amount. a lot of organisations are presently in soup over this type of matter. it is trespass for you when you no government official to repair government road.

Really, can we then sue the government for not fixing the roads? People are dying because of their negligence.

1 Like

Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
No big deal.
We've don't this in my area before.
We even bought poles, Aluminum wire and transformer by ourselves.
We = Landlord's association.
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by docphresh(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
prime candidate for a kidnapping according to today's naija situation
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
destinysaid:
they collect govt allocation for repair and maintenance if the road is repaired, their revenue source stops flowing

okay...this i didnt know...the goverment should allow us some responsibiltys...they can not do everything themselves...its too much...in only lagos,i heard,has more than 9`000 roads....that is a lot of roads....
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
iornenge81:
good work lady. is she married? seriously searching
Married with Two boys as in Two children.
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2015
I see FAME seekers
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Ayanko(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2015
They all built big houses without drainage in front of it.
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
shocked
notice me (must u broadcast everything)

+

I 2 know (she did not really fix the problem)
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by no2fuks(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2015
I hope she doesnt think she owns the road now and other ppl cant use it. what do you want thank you, likes I dont get it
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
jantofubu:
Shebi na d road 2 her house? Yinmu she 4 dey use boat waka dia na.. Thought op wanted to say she repaired major road in lag with her möney

How old are u again
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
So where is all the massive taxation going. Where is the collosal IGR they boast about going, to pay salaries, rent seekers, black ops and phantom contractors. Mark you a good chunk of government revenue comes from land processing fees and ground rents. Just trading in what God has freely given us all and reaping where they did not sow.
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by kendo101: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
And she get neighbour
Re: Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) by Slicky112: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
This 1 no be repair, water go still wash am comot !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.