Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

“human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (35192 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
metronaija:
A suicide bomber driving a tricycle (Keke Napep), this morning, detonated opposite the state security office in Maiduguri.

Security sources disclosed that the blast, which occurred around 7am, killed one person and the bomber, while four people were injured.

A Twitter user, Yax Mandara, who narrowly escaped the bombing, witnessed the explosion.

Mandara shared the gory details on her page a few hours ago:

My driver just narrowly escaped a bomb blast. Human flesh all over my car. It sent chills down my spine. God thank you 4 keeping us safe

— Yax Mandara (@YaxsyMand) July 11, 2015

He’s showing me the dents on car, i dint even pay mind. Human flesh on my car! God!

Seeing the blood and pieces of flesh on my car bumper and roof got me nauseated. I cudnt even take a picture of it.

Maiduguri in front of Elkanemi college, opposite SS office

From my car it was just a Keke Napep then the car dt the bomb exploded which is was police car.

He said they were behind him and were honking at him 2giv dem way to overtake him, he obliged and in matter of seconds they exploded

Come and have a look https:///fwrEwxqI58

Pple are askin me to post a pic. I wish it was a lie too. Wallahi I soo wish it’s a lie. All d bombings and killings. I wish

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/human-flesh-all-over-my-car-eyewitness.html

Not even a pics to back it up.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by enomakos(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mr president do something pls
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by solonazzy: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
These BH guys became so strong and daring post may 29.
GEJ pummeled them before he left that BH had to pledge allegiance to ISIS to survive the brave Nigeria Army. Today the reverse is the case
Nw please reason wit me in Dis direction.... Dr allegiance to ISIS, wuld it strengthen dem or not?.... Would Dey have more recruits or nt, more weapons or nt..... infact I knew d game started d day dey aligned wit ISIS... We r in a bigger mess..... All of which originated frm GEJ's initial ignorance...... After buhari promised to take dem out in 2weeks or so, u feel Dey weren't aware?.... Nw tell me if u were in boko haram's position on hearing dat, wuld u just surrender?.... Or strategize n make sure buhari dat failed to help dem negotiate wit d former govt feels d heat as much as possible nw...... Pls logically reason atyms..... No offense intended.... It's just becoming too much......
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sai Buhari!
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Bright2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Don't worry dogo yaro is there for you,he will soon deliver.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by vislabraye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
These BH guys became so strong and daring post may 29.
GEJ pummeled them before he left that BH had to pledge allegiance to ISIS to survive the brave Nigeria Army. Today the reverse is the case

Pight against BH is pight against the North.
Kwensequently, Boko Haram will ve giben amnesty like the youths of Nija Delta.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by kuchikau: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Since you voted for the duara born bastard..u must live with the consequences of CHANGE.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by kuchikau: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Al muslims are terrorist
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
vislabraye:

Pight against BH is pight against the North.
Kwensequently, Boko Haram will ve giben amnesty like the youths of Nija Delta.
"Boko haram are my brother" Muhammadu Buhari.
"Buhari ia a terrorist" El rufai

1 Like

Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Msheliaali(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Norajones:
And people still live in maiduguri.
. Where do u want them to go? Most of them a born and brought up there, have family and business there...... can u accommodate one soul feed him, clothed him and provide for his needs?? can u? Most of the have no choice but to stay. So stop blaming people rather pray for them.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Brytawon(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
PEACE!
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by BLOTRS: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
May a*lah f*ck buhari's arse until he gets sense
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by mcdon1986: 4:38am On Jul 13, 2015
deflover:

in as much you sounded nice..this statement is what we call political Christianity. ...D bible talked abt d beast dat was..dat is...and Is to come...we can't do anytin abt it...we can't pray it away...we can only pray not to be in d place where it's happening....

D pale horse of revelations is not really

pale but light green...all d nation's wit dis color on their flag will fall to Islam..

all dis most happening so Ezekiel 38 can be fulfilled. .
well I agree with as respect to end time prophecy but end time prophecy is not only centered on evil it's also a time God will pour out his spirit like never before and raise army that are willing to die for the course of salvation. Yes we can do something about it by birthing the will of God in these region there are many who are yet to hear about Christ in such region, your prayer can at least produce a breathing atmosphere for the gospel.
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by deflover(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2015
mcdon1986:
well I agree with as respect to end time prophecy but end time prophecy is not only centered on evil it's also a time God will pour out his spirit like never before and raise army that are willing to die for the course of salvation. Yes we can do something about it by birthing the will of God in these region there are many who are yet to hear about Christ in such region, your prayer can at least produce a breathing atmosphere for the gospel.

U can reach me on 08066482808
Re: “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing by Norajones(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Msheliaali:
. Where do u want them to go? Most of them a born and brought up there, have family and business there...... can u accommodate one soul feed him, clothed him and provide for his needs?? can u? Most of the have no choice but to stay. So stop blaming people rather pray for them.
I have notin to say to u. Go and live der now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.