Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard (1152 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by 360frolic(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Aomp7I6KFi4/VaDvaJPT9KI/AAAAAAAABg8/OG6gA40krqA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Cool and calm under pressure I would say...

The nation awaits these two public officers to deliver their mandate and they want it as soon as possible.

I appreciate their bravery though but we need to laugh just like you sirs

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-caption-president-and-his-vice.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by ModiKen(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
They shld declare their assets publicly first then I wld comment on their laughter.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by funlord(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
grin ....PMB..." Heard ebele wants 2 run again in 2019 under the pdp banner oshi?"....Oshi.."That ode no go leave henessy even after all it has done 2 him abi? Pmb no kill me with laugh abeg"!
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by stevecantrell: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
PMB: They said they want ministers...dem go wait taya...

PYO: Hahaha....u mean like GEJ kind of ministers ?...NOI ..Dizzy annie ? ...these ppl are on a long tin

PMB : Hahahaha...
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by obontami: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
GOOD GOVERNANCE IS... Without Power minister: - Electricity supply has greatly improved Without Petroleum minister: - refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month. Without Finance minister: - External reserves increased by $3b in a month. - Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears. - Closure of all secret govt accounts. - Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues. Without External Affairs minister: - Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram. - G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents. Without Commerce & Trade minister: - Concluded package to revamp local industries. On corruption: - Ex-Governor Sule Lamido and two of his sons have just been arrested, at least till September when the full sentence will be pronounced, over the Alleged N1.35BN Fraud - Just few days Ikedi Ohakim, former Imo State governor, was granted bail of N270 million in a N270 million fraud case which he is standing trial for. In other words, return our money! Has this ever happened before? All in barely a month! l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life. We need more efforts in tackling Boko Haram though. That's my only misgiving thus far.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by iphanyiuma(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2015
if I caption this pics I will be banned so ill just keep it to myself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by nerodenero: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
PMB: Guy, why you brief like El Rufa'i, una be twinsgrin grin grin?

PYO: See person wey dey abuse me, why you long like rope grin grin?

Me: Long and Brief, perfect combo grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Still recovering from my illness..
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by obontami: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2015
PMB: the only interesting thing in Jonathan administration is the awful english PEJ always disgrace her self with on national TV

PYO: the shepopotamus is nowhere compared to our wives in every way, be it educationally, intellectually and beauty, the iidiot be like "wee yiu kip kwayet"

*** both of em burst laugh***
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by Emekamex(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
You mean this laughter

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
ModiKen:
They shld declare their assets publicly first then I wld comment on their laughter.
because our soldiers done dey fight Boko Haram,na this one you still one carry for head? Tanoids sha go criticize
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by iamrealdeji(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
PMB : O boy,but you short o,na pillow you go dey sit on top dey drive o
PYO : Ha ha ha,ewoo te se gun bii opo ina,you can always help fix Abuja streetlights,that saves us the cost of buying ladders
PMB : You no serious,I go whip you with this tesbiu
PYO : No mind me jare,ere ni mon se
Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by deanoffaculty: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Reason why they were laughing.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by BrokenTV: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Aomp7I6KFi4/VaDvaJPT9KI/AAAAAAAABg8/OG6gA40krqA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Cool and calm under pressure I would say...

The nation awaits these two public officers to deliver their mandate and they want it as soon as possible.

I appreciate their bravery though but we need to laugh just like you sirs

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-caption-president-and-his-vice.html

cc lalasticlala
They are laughing hard while bomb is reaping of every second. Crazy country.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Caption The President And His Vice Laughing Hard by Orunto: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
All works and no play makes............

(1) (Reply)

Labels Called Nigeria And Biafra. / Nigerian Soldier Poses With Corpse Of Boko Haram Fighter / Why "The Zoo Must Fall"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.