Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? (1000 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... / Wetin You Go Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by contour0510(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hi Romancelanders, help advise a brother.
I must admit I know not which way to go.
Basic facts: Am 28 and she's 20. Both Christian from Adamawa state. I love her genuinely and I believe she does love me too. I have a masters and she has a diploma. I work with my state govt and though pay not much, I believe it will take care of our basic needs when married. She returned to school & is currently in her 1st semester 100lv, at Adama Modibbo Uni, Yola. Now, problem is I really wanna get married by next year. She is everly willing to go with me by then but her parents think differently. they want her to graduate 1st. But the uni runs 5yr courses and I Dont think I can wait that long. I really love her and Dont wanna let go. she too Dont wanna let me go. Omo people, which way nahh? matured advise pls.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Kavalier5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Personally, i think its early,.. Why not wait until she's in 3rd yr.. Her Papa fit reason the matter. If u love her..u can wait.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Godskidmidas(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
The poster above me made some sense.
Love is patient you know

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Remilekun101: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who is paying her school fees?
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by braimeddy: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yea the posters above me have equally said my mind and again u can as well arrange ursef well to be 100% sure dat u re fully prepare for marriage. Be patient for a while bro.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by boolet: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
There is the possibility of losing her as well.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by PrinceZahzah(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
°kneels down° My brother,pls I beg u DO NOT SENTENCE D INNOCENT GAL TO POVERTY.
while waiting patiently for her,pls pray n hustle well.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
boolet:
There is the possibility of losing her as well.
exately as if u da my mind
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by contour0510(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kavalier5:
Personally, i think its early,.. Why not wait until she's in 3rd yr.. Her Papa fit reason the matter. If u love her..u can wait.
Waiting for say 2 yrs may not be a problem though we are on "wait till marriage things'' but remember say konji na bastard & me no won cheat on her. besides, It's less likely she will waka leave me but what if after waiting 2yrs parents still insist she must end sch?

Remilekun101:
Her papa now. I just try to make sure she lacks no basics 4 upkeep.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
contour0510:

Waiting for say 2 yrs may not be a problem though we are on "wait till marriage things'' but remember say konji na bastard & me no won cheat on her. besides, It's less likely she will waka leave me but what if after waiting 2yrs parents still insist she must end sch?

bro, once u marry her, u take full responsibility of everything including her schooling...basic need kor, elementary need ni
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by contour0510(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
justified19:
bro, once u marry her, u take full responsibility of everything including her schooling...basic need kor, elementary need ni

I don't even expect her dad to buy her recharge card once I marry her. I understand that I take full responsibility. That's one thing that is crystal clear to me. I just dey wonder if every Lady must finish school b4 marriage. At least, no b she be bread winner now.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Remilekun101: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
contour0510:

Then.. Accept Faith
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Kavalier5(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
contour0510:

Bros, she can always visit u..about the dad, if you guys persist[by that tym,her eye don open small], he might give in... Even if na trado rites.
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:
Best question

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
contour0510:
Hi Romancelanders, help advise a brother.
I must admit I know not which way to go.
Basic facts: Am 28 and she's 20. Both Christian from Adamawa state. I love her genuinely and I believe she does love me too. I have a masters and she has a diploma. I work with my state govt and though pay not much, I believe it will take care of our basic needs when married. She returned to school & is currently in her 1st semester 100lv, at Adama Modibbo Uni, Yola. Now, problem is I really wanna get married by next year. She is everly willing to go with me by then but her parents think differently. they want her to graduate 1st. But the uni runs 5yr courses and I Dont think I can wait that long. I really love her and Dont wanna let go. she too Dont wanna let me go. Omo people, which way nahh? matured advise pls.

If the parents no gree afta 1yr, bros knack her belle
Re: HELP!!!! Wetin Me Go Do?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Interesting. It is not compulsory that she or any other girl must necessarily complete higher education before getting married. This, I want every wise lady to appreciate.

Two, her age is not an issue either. A 20 year old girl, well-bred, could match and even outsmart a 27 year old boy on matters of the heart.

Three, I frankly believe that it would be hard for you to wait if her parents keep holding you off, in view of your age and liveable financial readiness. Convince them as much as you can to allow the marriage go ahead now, at least you can bear the cost of her education.

However if the family believes that a female child must attain certain age and level of education, thereafter marriage, I strongly advise you to face reality and find love elsewhere. Otherwise you might just be postponing a painful heartbreak.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between LOVE And TRUE LOVE? / Maheeda Shares Sexy Picture With Here Sister On Her BBM Channel / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.