Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title (48935 Views)

Roger Federer Wins 8th Wimbledon Title / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Serena Williams Wins Seventh Wimbledon Title, 22nd Slam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by AAinEqGuinea: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015

...and she still has it

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by neweraomo: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chilling ain't this girl style wink

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Drenix(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Congrats serena williams.....................
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by hamzakito(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
eya congrat serena williams cooleya congrat serena williams ..... she was my classmate by then...... lol
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

...and she still has it
For all those that think chics with ass r bimbos lol
Some are not ohhh 'serena slam' see dedication ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Myself2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's her second Serena Slam,,,

Well done my girl,,,,,

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by nijanigga: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
jealous oyinbo people dey call her man and some other bad bad names.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Sharapova has her mind on other things
Serena is a champ .. I Just like seeing black people win stuff like this .. She's very discipled, only 34 years u know
Must you doubledown on race card or remark?

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Congratulations!

3 Likes

all4naija:
Must you doubledown on race card or remark?
Not today hun

1 Like

Even nairalanders wey neva see racquet before go talk abt tennis.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by laserjet: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
She's winning cos basically there's no able competitor.

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
This lady sha... Chai. Congrats to her.
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
see muscle,her toto go don stiff like ponmo

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by pus22: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
see muscle,her toto go don stiff like ponmo and kundi meat
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by juwoonn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
serena aiye
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by PAINGAIN: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
wildchild1:
Congrats Serena
Cant wait for tomorrow ,the big showdown RogerFederer Vs Novak Djokovic grin

#TeamAnybodyCanWin but secretly wishing Roger wins grin
I'm also secretly wishing roger wins tomorrow but novak na die hard d guy be o. Even last year final roger was 2-0 but novak rallied to beat him 3-2.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by kliq(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh they are truly blessed

Is serena married?

I guess not
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by johnie: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oga Musiwa, wetin this one have to do with Serena?

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Not today hun
You will be the first person to cry foul when you see white person doing the same thing. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
wildchild1:
Congrats Serena
Cant wait for tomorrow ,the big showdown RogerFederer Vs Novak Djokovic grin

#TeamAnybodyCanWin but secretly wishing Roger wins grin
I think Roger would win it
But its going to be a mental match ...
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
all4naija:
You will be the first person to cry foul when you see white person doing the same thing. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol u dont know what shes been through so u wont understand ... All d insults cuz of her skin tone , built etc ..
But ur entitled to ur opinion .. Im proud of my race smiley

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by wildchild1: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
PAINGAIN:
I'm also secretly wishing roger wins tomorrow but novak na die hard d guy be o. Even last year final roger was 2-0 but novak rallied to beat him 3-2.

Haaa,i was so angry that last year ehn
Djokovic sure knows how to come back
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
I just love this girl, she is definitely the greatest of all time.
She is living proof of the superiority of the black athlete, as she keeps getting better with age.

I respect her parents for investing the time and energy in training her and her sister to make them the great athletes that they are.

Love you girl, you have made those racist tennis commentators at the BBC and other scum like John McEnroe and Navratilova bow down to you, now they are all calling you the greatest of all time.
You've done us proud. smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by wildchild1: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I think Roger would win it
But its going to be a mental match ...

My mind is telling me Djokovic sad
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by bettercreature(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
I met Serena few years ago,i was speechless when she said BAWONI to me
Never believe she could speak and understand Yoruba
I was so so surprised
She later told me she has half sister from the same mother who happen to be Yoruba
that was how she learnt the language

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by tuffgongjo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
She is to women tennis what Schumacher is to F1,Jordan to Basketball,Babe Ruth to American Football,Tiger to Golf,Pele to Football,Hulk Hogan to Wrestling,Phelps to Swimming$Yasser Arafat to Palestian,Charlie Chaplin to Slapstick Comedy,I can't find enough words to justify her GREATNESS on the court.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by uzo4real(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Time don reach make she they play with men, moreover she has the physic of a man. Enough of bullying ladies jare.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by kenoz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Congrats to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos) / Man City Replies A Fan Over His Comment On Kelechi Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.