Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title (48920 Views)

Roger Federer Wins 8th Wimbledon Title / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Serena Williams Wins Seventh Wimbledon Title, 22nd Slam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
@all4naija, keep being jobless jack, Gat no time for "Restless Dolt"

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by DoctorChuks: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sai Serena!! And she did it without being gay or looking totally like a man!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Serena explains white supremacy (racism) and how it works in tennis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_GT5qf-ig

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@all4naija, keep being jobless jack, Gat no time for "Restless Dolt"
You're jerk who hasn't wash up for days. You smelling human being! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by ybalogs(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abeg when she was marry nah? How she wan take give us another Serena is she refuses to marry or just give birth out of wedlock wedlock? These oyinbos sef
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
@all4naija, Dude you irritating back off ma mention broke arse niqqa and furcccccck off

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by hitleraldof(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
cap28:

Hey Adolf, how about turning on one of the ovens you gassed the Jews with and placing your head inside?

I see a super talented young woman who has achieved more than you or your progeny will ever attempt to achieve in 100 millennia.

Serena is a beautiful black woman with a black woman's figure, if you are a black person spouting this trash you are a shameless self loathing sambo and if you are white may you continue to die of jealousy and bitterness knowing that a 33 year old African American woman is the greatest tennis player of all time and is worth $130m USD while you are barely able to pay your bills. Keep hating, loser wink wink

no beefing bro... y you just take am too personal... o and my user name is a parody(though I feel Nigeria needs a Hitler) bt seriously a pic of Serena is a serious conji killer (nt doubting her great talents though.. I mean how many people could beat sharapova 18 times)
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@all4naija, Dude you irritating back off ma mention broke arse niqqa and furcccccck off
You shut the f**k up, primitive man!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Serena's Dad says race is still an issue in professional sport:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCCthF7Yk28
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by trigar12(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
kliq:

I'm so happy for her,she's just too tough for these present crop of female Tennis players...what's happening to Venus

"The win means Williams holds all four Grand Slam titles at once -- completing the second "Serena Slam" of her career. What's more, she secured the third leg of a calendar-year Grand Slam and, if she wins the U.S. Open, will become the first player to sweep all four majors in the same season since Steffi Graf in 1988.

Williams, winning her 28th straight Grand Slam match, is now just one major title behind Graf on the Open era list and two behind all-time leader Margaret Court Smith.

At 33, Williams is also the oldest women to win a Grand Slam title in the Open era. She has now won seven major championships in her 30s."

Modified :plus she gat back too wink

See correct doggy . grin
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
hitleraldof:
no beefing bro... y you just take am too personal... o and my user name is a parody(though I feel Nigeria needs a Hitler) bt seriously a pic of Serena is a serious conji killer (nt doubting her great talents though.. I mean how many people could beat sharapova 18 times)

I find it really sad when we as black people join forces with our enemies to discredit great members of our own race.

I cant imagine any white person saying that Steffi Graf or Martina Navratilova doesn't turn them on sex.ually so why do we join forces with our enemies to say such disgusting and demeaning things about one of the greatest tennis players of all time?

Sharapova is an overrated, nasty covert racist why are you so amazed at Serena being able to beat her 18 times. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
cap28:

I find it really sad when we as black people join forces with our enemies to discredit great members of our own race.

I cant imagine any white person saying that Steffi Graf or Martina Navratilova doesn't turn them on sex.ually so why do we join forces with our enemies to say such disgusting and demeaning things about one of the greatest tennis players of all time?

Sharapova is an overrated, nasty covert racist why are you so amazed at Serena being able to beat her 18 times. undecided

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/crip-walk-dance-serena-williams_n_1747593.html
I loooove this!
But she still caught plenty flack for a moment of pure, unbridled, innocent joy
SMH

I will rest now...
I am too happy
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
milychocs:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/crip-walk-dance-serena-williams_n_1747593.html
I loooove this!
But she still caught plenty flack for a moment of pure, unbridled, innocent joy
SMH

I will rest now...
I am too happy

LOL! She had to ram her victory down their collective throats.

I wish she would do that dance more often, Im sure Sharapova felt suicidal after that defeat.

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Serena Slam!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by kliq(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
trigar12:

See correct doggy . grin

cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Rasky10(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shez a darling to watch on and off the court, as she get enough BB grin cool.
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Temysteve(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Badosqi:
Ooh My God! Queen Serena is a Tennis Goddess.
4 straight grand slam and 3 straight grand slam this year. Common baby we can make it a 4/4 this year. US Open here we come.
1 more to go to hit that 22 grand slam mark.
Serena Williams The Greatest.
Baba u ar not current @ll, she has already won all d gran slam dis year (US open, Australian open, Rolland gaross nd Wimbledon)
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by raysville(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2015
am inspired!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2015
cap28:

You don't know your enemies, you brain dead. Your enemies are your refusal to develop and get civilized and lack of ability to advance your society. Your enemies are your leaders who take the little money your country generates and stark them in foreign accounts. Your enemies are your ignorance and poor world views on how to move humanity forward by taking the path of racism. Keep fighting those you cannot defeat and stand a chance of failing when you try to attack the innocents because you can not see beyond your inferiority complex. You complete fool in the 21st century!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by bamidele029: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2015
all4naija:
Who are those hating on her, you twerp?

Go to dailymail.uk and see the racists white folks hating. They hate that a black woman is dominating their formally elitist tennis. Serena no send them

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2015
bamidele029:

Go to dailymail.uk and see the racists white folks hating. They hate that a black woman is dominating their formally elitist tennis. Serena no send them
Whatever! They are not so much different from the ones posted on Nairaland. This is a case of the kettle calling the pot black. You are not so much different from Charleston black church shooter who admits he wanted to incite race war and the community proved him wrong. Both blacks and white people in that city united than ever before against ignorance.

Please, go and take your inferiority complex pills so that you can lay down for some minutes. Bleh! angry angry angry
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by teeastute(m): 2:05am On Jul 12, 2015
congrats Serena!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Lumeday(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2015
Oluwaserena, our daughter, has done it again! 6th #Wimbledon singles title!
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by Badosqi(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Temysteve:
Baba u ar not current @ll, she has already won all d gran slam dis year (US open, Australian open, Rolland gaross nd Wimbledon)
no she is yet to win Us open for 2015. She won 2014 Us open then 2015 Aus followed by Roland garos and now Wimbledon. They are yet to play 2015 Us open.
If she wins it, it will be 5 consecutive grand slam and 4 clean sweep of 2015 grand slam.
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by cap28: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Serena Williams is widely regarded as the best female tennis player of all time. But her career has been followed by severe racism and sexism that taps into stereotypes about black women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5OdUTT6Ro
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
cap28:

The British and US media are racist scum period.

If you know what Serena and Venus have endured at the hands of the western media your respect for them will increase tenfold. I will never forget how Serena was treated by the French crowd when she played Justin Henin during the French open (I cant remember the year) total and absolute racism was thrown at her from all angles and everyone in that crowd was rooting for Henin the Belgian player, where is Henin today? Retired because she was blown off and out of the game by Serena Williams. Even when Serena plays the US open in her home country the crowd roots for the white non American opponent - these whites are out and out KKK members minus the white sheets, never ever forget that. Forget the plastic smiles, inside they are boiling with rage. You only have to go onto the BBC sports pages now to read the filth coming out of their disgusting, maggot infested hearts.

Federer has been thrashed several times but is still given the red carpet treatment and described as a magician contrast that with the way they speak about Serena. When the maggots cant find anything to criticise about her game they start talking about how she has an unfair advantage because of her physique, they will use anything to try and take away from her glory but her superior skill speaks for itself.

Azarenka is as muscular as Serena, yet no match for Serena.

Peeps say that the competition in female tennis is poor currently and that's why Serena is winning, I tell them that it's more about Serena being in another Galaxy of her own, than the quality of her opposition.

If Henin, Clijsters, Davenport and Hingis faced this current Serena, they would be blown apart as well. Current Serena has experience , psychological toughness and longevity that the early Serena lacked.

Take away Serena from the WTA and see how competitive the tour is, yet Serena makes it all look so easy.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by chat2deen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Up Naija grin grin grin

Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by seanjy4konji: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
A woman with beautiful ass...

Let me hit you just once...

I will love you double tap..

Serena...send me a PM.
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by ndubueze92(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
1bkaye:
Bye boo
A proud boo...,yes lemon Apple.
Re: Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title by mickey45: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
milychocs:

Just revel in it.....
....comments like that fuel me with love and determination to do the right thing by Africa
.....and a lot of humour too....cos I seriously would have killed myself if I wasnt black...like, what else can I be but black!?

What cracks me up is the constipated looks on those faces as they clap for her, try to smile, mount an honour guard for her, etc?
It just gives me juice...every time

You're a fighter, you'll hardly survive in the oyibo-man's land without some chutzpah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos) / Man City Replies A Fan Over His Comment On Kelechi Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.