Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (960 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by yungmarshall(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Tell me your answer.

Don't spoil the fun please...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Haywhymido(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
MOTHER ofcourse, if i hear,ur man stays between ur legs everyday n u scream with pain each night,but u never said u like such pain n always ask for more. story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by muhyeenisce(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
If mama no born me, how the wife want take see me before we even talk of marry....MOTHER ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by cruxty(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
I reserve my comment, because e be lyk e hard to choose
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by donholy28(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mother joor...if he no suck mama boobs...how he go take suck wife boobs...plus girlfriend boobs and also maid boobs
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
mother mother mother. ...

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by jonaifame22(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Before marriage it's the mother but after marriage na the wife ooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by YungMike(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nobody owns a MAN.

A Real Man owns himself.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by doublewisdom: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
His drinking buddies own him.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by kennboiy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na him mama o,because he no fit divorce her.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nobody owns anybody abeg! It's a free world undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
If they're both arguing over me sucking breast, I'll stick to beer henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Captainswag225(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blackett:
If they're both arguing over me sucking breast, I'll stick to beer henceforth.
who cares!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by jmoore(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
The wife owns the man and the man owns the wife.

Now who owns your father, your mother who is his wife or your grand mother who is his mother?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lols....see argument grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hahaha....and I'm going to put on my 'lawyer' hat and........SCENE!

After reviewing both sides the argument, I am going to dismiss this as a frivolous case.

But, JIC ! The wife makes a powerful argument of him still sucking her breast and she still carrying his weight!

The court rules in favor of the wife. Case closed. Meeting adjourned.

Thank you plaintiff, defense, Jury.

yungmarshall:
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?

ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Tell me your answer.

Don't spoil the fun please...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol the mother owns him when he was a boy nd the wife owns the man...ain't no mother come nd tell me she owns my man I will say to ha ' hey mama go get another son or own ur husband grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Beckston(f): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
my eyes have seen and my ears have heard
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
The man belongs to everybody and he belongs to nobody. Mother and wife play different roles in a man's life, there's no point dragging him, datsall. tongue
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by daveP(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Nobody owns anybody abeg! It's a free world undecided
smiley hmm! Inauguration speech is not meant for married couples o.

"I am for someone, and somebody is only for me"-Manuel, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Only!!! / Lmfao!!! This Is Hilarious ;D / Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.