Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) (56488 Views)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
DankemzI:
With our Oyel Money the Father loots from Niger Delta

*No_die_tomorrow_Ice-Prince*

Read about Cosmas Mmaduka, before you come online to spew trash.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Mettal: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2015
DecencyLady:
looking sad
why are you looking sad, young lady?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Mettal: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2015
gratiaeo:
Am angry
why are you angry?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by tenque4eva: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
money the scriptures says answers all things. nevertheless both the love of money and the lack of it are the root of all evil. so everyone must tread carefully when its money matters.MONEY IN THE HANDS OF A GOOD MAN IS GOOD BUT IN THE HANDS OF A BAD MAN IS DANGEROUS TOOL.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Ujupsy: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
I came from the same village with cosmas maduka so I know his story it's all about hardwork, dedication, prayer and focus
it's not about robbery, kidnapping, ritual pratice. hard work pays.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2015
chimkaire:
U guys are one hell of a bunch! Was expecting you see the oneness here but, oti oooo shocked U had to drop this? This has to stop angry I'm Igbo I got Yoruba roots, mind you undecided

Back to topic, beautiful bride smiley, my Igbo brother sha grin money try for your body lipsrsealed
how is that possible? Igbo with yoruba roots? undecided if you don't mind me asking, you began with been Yoruba but decided to be igbo in the end?... even more confusing undecided.. no offence
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
StOla:

Do you know the girl's family? How many rich families have ever married into poor families in Nigeria?

Is it the son of Subomi Balogun and the daughter of Sonny Odogwu?
Is it the son of IBB and the daughter of Ndimi?
Is it the son of Olu Priddy and the daughter of Edozien?
Is it the son of hajia Bola Sagaya and the daughter of Bamanga Tukur?

So I ask, where would the son of Maduka have met a poor Yoruba girl?
For these people, even marriage is a business.
the only comment that makes sense its BUSINESS! More connections and they want to to keep the WEALTH within
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2015
YabaLeftist:

You should direct your indignation at the government of the day and not at Coscharis. Cosmas Maduka has no case to answer concerning the car purchase scam, after all, he merely sold the car to the ministry of aviation. Every businessman will always want to do business. He did not rob the government with Ak47 gun, he merely carried out the request of the former minister and delivered the vehicle. If you were in his shoes I bet you'll do the same.

Cosmas has been in business for long and made his money before doing biz with the government.

You should direct your anger at the government.

Da, forget all those things you're mentioning. Coscharis motors inflated the cost of the vehicle just so they (the buyer and seller) can earn more at the expense of the tax payers money. What are you talking? Though theirs wasnt like the first cos from experience in my former firm, any public procurement always come with great scam in it. Just so you may know, i've witnessed many of such scenes ranging from Chief-Of-Staff, serving commissioners, university bursary, heads of parastatal etc. They always inflate the cost of the products provided it's public procurement. Coscharis case wasnt different. If Stella Oduah was to be crucified, same fate should've also befallen on Coscharis for issuing out so an inflated invoices.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

What rubbish are you talking? Is coscharis a govt company or priavte company? So selling their product is now duping the govt? So Dangote selling cement to govt agencies for construction is now duping the govt? You really sound senseless!

Go and buy a product from Coscharis and then find out how much they sold same product to government agency, mininstry and parastatal, then come back let's talk.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Go and buy a product from Coscharis and then find out how much they sold same product to government agency, mininstry and parastatal, then come back let's talk.
look! There is no need trying to explain to that naive guy, he is obviously ignorant, because its not every business transaction is as straight forward as he thinks...i am in the field and i know exactly whdat you mean, the prices of products sold the Government as usually hiked so every ones gets a share of the loot, same way you give a brown envelope to get a contract, then over price your supply to make even more money (quadruple times even)to cover your profit and bribe, all at the tax payers expense
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
otiigba1:
look! There is no need trying to explain to that naive guy, he is obviously ignorant, because its not every business transaction is as straight forward as he thinks...i am in the field and i know exactly what you mean

My brother, we know what these people do. Back then, an automobile dealing firm i was working in had a deal with one govt agency like that. To say that place really opened my eyes will be an understatement. See dubious deals everywhere. What annoyed me most is these people always earn up spending this fraudulent money on prostitutes. Some of them will pick like 3girls a night and pay them heavily just to go do only God knows.

Take it or leave it, Coscharis was part of them scam.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2015
otiigba1:
look! There is no need trying to explain to that naive guy, he is obviously ignorant, because its not every business transaction is as straight forward as he thinks...i am in the field and i know exactly whdat you mean, the prices of products sold the Government as usually hiked so every ones gets a share of the loot, same way you give a brown envelope to get a contract, then over price your supply to make even more money (quadruple times even)to cover your profit and bribe, all at the tax payers expense

You've said it all bro. Exactly the message i was trying to pass to the novices.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Ujupsy:
I came from the same village with cosmas maduka so I know his story it's all about hardwork, dedication, prayer and focus
it's not about robbery, kidnapping, ritual pratice. hard work pays.

So why are concrete mixers/lifters still poor if it's all about HARD WORK?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

My brother, we know what these people do. Back then, an automobile dealing firm i was working in had a deal with one govt agency like that. To say that place really opened my eyes will be an understatement. See dubious deals everywhere. What annoyed me most is these people always earn up spending this fraudulent money on prostitutes. Some of them will pick like 3girls a night and pay them heavily just to go do only God knows.

Take it or leave it, Coscharis was part of them scam.
yes they spend it that way because the money is easily made reason every business is hustling hard to secure a government contract, because its an epic opportunity to make huge amount of money some times four times the profit and because every one involved gets a share of "Government money"
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

So why are concrete mixers/lifters still poor if it's all about HARD WORK?
grin grin grin grin at concrete mixers hard work,more like why are labourers and wheel barrow pushers are never wealthy hence their hard work?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
guy I worked for him. Government money follow. I don't want to tell u the secret

Who says government money does not follow? Cost inflation of products nko? We know all these stuffs abeg.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin at concrete mixers hard work,more like why are labourers and wheel barrow pushers are never wealthy hence their hard work?

My brother, it's good to be hard work but what gives one financial breakthrough is God's favour/smart work.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

My brother, it's good to be hard work but what gives one financial breakthrough is God's favour/smart work.
yes! Subsequently getting a share ( through contracts) of Government money is also not a bad idea smiley after all its "our money"
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

That's the problem of the govt agencies that patronize them knowing fully well the prices are inflated. It is the sole goal of every business to maximize profit at any given time. So blame the govt agencies that fail to do their price research not coscharis who wants to strike the best deal. That's why if you go to market to buy a pair of jeans trousers, you may get it at a higher price, while another buyer gets the same jeans at a much lower price. It is called the power of bargaining
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

That's the problem of the govt agencies that patronize them knowing fully well the prices are inflated. It is the sole goal of every business to maximize profit at any given time. So blame the govt agencies that fail to do their price research not coscharis who wants to strike the best deal. That's why if you go to market to buy a pair of jeans trousers, you may get it at a higher price, while another buyer gets the same jeans at a much lower price. It is called the power of bargaining

Have you ever heard of the word "extortion" in commercial context?
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Have you ever heard of the word "extortion" in commercial context?
There is nothing like extortion here! Extortion involves the practice of extorting or acquiring money or other properties by the use of force or threats. And I know coscharis never used force or threats to sell his products to the govt. He only bargained and sold his products at a price acceptable to him and the buying party. So please stop this your talk because it really don't make any sense
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Person weh no get money go just deh suffer...

Money good..

Happy mrried life bro.

Bless...
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

There is nothing like extortion here! Extortion involves the practice of extorting or acquiring money or other properties by the use of force or threats. And I know coscharis never used force or threats to sell his products to the govt. He only bargained and sold his products at a price acceptable to him and the buying party. So please stop this your talk because it really don't make any sense

Did you really listen to yourself? My dear, if the above bolded conditions apply, then the issue at hand becomes "armed robbery"...no more extortion. Extortion doesnt use force or threat but dubious/crafty ways to get money from the people and that is what Coscharis does in his business.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Did you really listen to yourself? My dear, if the above bolded conditions apply, then the issue at hand becomes "armed robbery"...no more extortion. Extortion doesnt use force or threat but dubious/crafty ways to get money from the people and that is what Coscharis does in his business.
Sorry to say but you are not smart! A smart person would have first of all check the real meaning of extortion before writimg. Do you have a dictionary at home? If you do then, I will advise you to look up the meaning of extortion so that you will know the meaning and correct yourself. What you just described above is swindling which involves obtaining money or property through dubious or fraudulent means
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by Jeffflo: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by loomer: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
brownsug:

I love d combo IBO and Yoruba while some re busy hating on each other

Hate is a disease
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by spark4daz(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
YerYer:
Who say money no good? Good luck to them.
"Good luck" na Jamb dy bin wan write undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by free37: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by YerYer: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
spark4daz:
"Good luck" na Jamb dy bin wan write undecided lipsrsealed

Its courtesy to wish newly weds good luck... I'm sure you would want that when you he married.
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by brownsug(f): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Real one I'm not ibo but quite a number of ibos have helped me without looking back for anything,

loomer:

Hate is a disease
Re: Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) by loomer: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
brownsug:
Real one I'm not ibo but quite a number of ibos have helped me without looking back for anything,

I'm neither of both tribes, but I think unless the two tribes resolve their differences, nigeria will remain as stagnant as it is

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49