Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13669 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 10:40am On May 23, 2009
so now you dey call me yeye abi
i no blame you angry angry angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 10:41am On May 23, 2009
The gods are to blame jor.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:44am On May 23, 2009
@am alone. Thanks for your advice. Gabby and i are two adults who understand eachother,wit love and concise for eachothers welfare.

@Patwhizkid. where have you been?are you still on Nairaland.
@am alone and Patwhizkid.
Please fighting is not allowed on this thread. May be you guys should take a walk.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 10:44am On May 23, 2009
I no blame you
no your husban i go report you to tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 10:47am On May 23, 2009
@ uyimen

you funny sha!
ok I go take a walk but still inside this tread. lover boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi you no dey here wey Gabrywyl dey deny your love for her

ooo gawd! how wonderful*faning myself*
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 10:48am On May 23, 2009
@ uyimen
yeah uyimen, am still on nl. Itz just dat av been busy all dis while with my school works.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:52am On May 23, 2009
@lady Gabby. Though am relationship, am not yet married ooo.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 11:01am On May 23, 2009
@uyimen
ma leave you make to get some loving, sexy, and private chat with the gurl of ya dreams good luck

ps: but don you fu.king com here in the nxt one year time or two saying love is wicked oooo
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2009
Pat, I no dey see you in Lefora ooo. . . Till am bored maself there. sad embarassed lipsrsealed Are u on exams? Cause I havent seen you around in a long time

AmAlone, Abeg oo. U misunderstood the whole thing. If you rad earluier on, Uyimen has a gf and infact, she's an African Queen. As for me, I be atutupoyoyo Chinko AKA Paw paw so no fit match with da Queen. We are good friends and thats about it smiley

Uyimen , I know u are not married but arent you sooner or later will get married to your gf?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 12:08pm On May 24, 2009
gabrywyl:

Pat, I no dey see you in Lefora ooo. . . Till am bored maself there. sad embarassed lipsrsealed Are u on exams? Cause I havent seen you around in a long time

AmAlone, Abeg oo. U misunderstood the whole thing. If you rad earluier on, Uyimen has a gf and infact, she's an African Queen. As for me, I be atutupoyoyo Chinko AKA Paw paw so no fit match with da Queen. We are good friends and thats about it smiley

Uyimen , I know u are not married but arent you sooner or later will get married to your gf?

I no believe ooooo! I No Believe Oooooo! I KNOW BE LEAF OOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now why you change your pic profile huh
the guy get plans for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy take it or leave it!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2009
@ gabby
i do come offline.
But i'll start coming probably on tuesday. How lefora dey naow? Am missing u guyz o.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2009
Am Alone:

I no believe ooooo! I No Believe Oooooo! I KNOW BE LEAF OOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now why you change your pic profile huh
the guy get plans for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy take it or leave it!

U no believe wetin now? U no dey read the prrof he stated earlier on this thread abi? Go check it out now. smiley

patwhizkid:

@ gabby
i do come offline.
But i'll start coming probably on tuesday. How lefora dey naow? Am missing u guyz o.

Da guys there are very active on the Phones and hacking section. Hmmm. . . Wish am good at that as well so I can join in but uhm. . . it kinda boring to me embarassed lipsrsealed

Tuesday you dey enta? I hope I can go online next week cause my boss sent me outstation. Hope the internet will be fixed ASAP. Pat, are u in College?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 3:07pm On May 24, 2009
Yeah gabby, am in d university, but we are on holidays now. How is sholami, chumacity, etc. ?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:35pm On May 24, 2009
@am alone. u self, for your information Gabby have a serious relationship going on for her,one handsome lucky guy from nigeria. Am just an ordinary simple guy,Gabby is Asian beauty queen,with a handsome guy by her side.so pls rest ur case my friend. Perhaps loneliness is ur problem,get busy,you are too alone for my liking.

@Gabby. How are you doing?
What is lefora about?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 6:05pm On May 24, 2009
have said it before
and will still say it again!
Am Alone does not necessary means am lonely. . .(get that!)

When I say am alone I was referring to me hussleling ALONE!!!
Guys why orna dey envy me *too much money boy to be* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah! I no its funny!

But plz get It!
'Am Alone' as I would love to defined it Means me being alone when the road got rough and smooth(good and bad)
and for your information, am an introvert! tongue tongue tongue

Now Get That Into You Thick Black Skull--lover boy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
by the way, how far?

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On May 24, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yeah gabby, am in d university, but we are on holidays now. How is sholami, chumacity, etc. ?

I havent seen sholami and chumacity online lately only lloyd, hollaslyd,BlueGod, casts , newtonn. What course are you studying?

uyimen:

@Gabby. How are you doing?
What is lefora about?

Lefora is another forum just like Nairaland only that it is still very new. About 5 months.

Am Alone:

have said it before
and will still say it again!
Am Alone does not necessary means am lonely. . .(get that!)

When I say am alone I was referring to me hussleling ALONE!!!
Guys why orna dey envy me *too much money boy to be* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah! I no its funny!

But plz get It!
'Am Alone' as I would love to defined it Means me being alone when the road got rough and smooth(good and bad)
and for your information, am an introvert! tongue tongue tongue

Now Get That Into You Thick Black Skull--lover boy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
by the way, how far?

OMG! U are hillarious! I have just laughed my hearts off reading your post! grin grin grin

Guys, I will be gone for 10 days and I dont know if there will be any internet connection or not but we shall see. Bye and take care.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 12:22am On May 25, 2009
@ gabby has been busy 4 a while now[i][/i]
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2009
grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AmAlone: 4:44pm On May 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

I havent seen sholami and chumacity online lately only lloyd, hollaslyd,BlueGod, casts , newtonn. What course are you studying?

Lefora is another forum just like Nairaland only that it is still very new. About 5 months.

OMG! U are hillarious! I have just laughed my hearts off reading your post! grin grin grin

Guys, I will be gone for 10 days and I dont know if there will be any internet connection or not but we shall see. Bye and take care.
ma dear when you come don forget to holla your ppl ok?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 2:34pm On May 28, 2009
@ Gabby. 10 days and 10 nights,without any disturbance, that sounds like an honeymoon to me. Gabby tell us true ooo. We are ur friends.

@am alone. After 7days of creation God saw that all he created was good,except one thing, what was that?

@Patwhizkid. Whats up, u u u u,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 2:42pm On May 28, 2009
@ uyimen
am cool, long time!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:29pm On May 28, 2009
@pat, so wat happed to all the exams you gave me? What happen to our thread? Lol.
You just vanished into thin air.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2009
Uyimen, our thread is still there, u can post in it. I didn't vanish, am still on. How r u?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2009
thin air? no o! i still dey sing soundtracks whenever, wherever, whatever. tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2009
Uyimen brotha, am back! Honeymoon? Nahhh. . . I was sent to the city to work for 10 days jor. Am glad to be back. How have you been? I hope u dey fine.

Pat, Mass Com? Thats nice. I once wanted to take that couyrse but dont know why I change my mind out of a sudden. I regreted it right now but too late to regret. Good choice. So what do you intend to do after you graduate?

Amalone, Ok, since u are ma peoiple, I dey holla uy, Bawo ni? So wa pa?

Nich, Are u related to krama? U somehow dey remind me of him.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2009
Welcome back gabby, so how was it? Well, afta my schooling, 'll be going back to d states 4 further education.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
Gabby welcome back,how was the work,hope you handled it all well.
Pat,going back to the states for further studies?what states? Pat!!!.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
patwhizkid:

Welcome back gabby, so how was it? Well, afta my schooling, 'll be going back to d states 4 further education.

U mean u're from th US? U no be Naija girl? shocked

uyimen:

Gabby welcome back,how was the work,hope you handled it all well.

Work is good only that I dont know whats up with da heat. I was literally sweating out rain water all over!!! Thank God the first day I managed to buy a washing machine on Sale so I could do my laundry daily!!! I dont mind hand wash but damn. . . The bathroom is so damn small. sad

What have u been up to?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
@Gabby, i have been reading both day and night,i dont want to fail any of those exams and practicals. reading is my only work for now, the dreadful pathology and pharmacology tests is around the corner. In addition to that stress, i teach Anatomy to junior students on daily basis. I drink alot of coffe to keep me going,lol.Thats wat i have been up to. I think the stress is catching up on me,am losing weight,and am feeling sick.i think am going to have a fever.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ uyimen
U.S.A. Itz been a while man, where av u been?

@ gabby
yeah gabby, am of mixed race.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
@pat. You eh? You said you are naija girl from edo state. Now u saying you are USA. and you are mixed because you hear gabby is mixed race? aba, Patwhizkid,be yourself,and be proud of it.and from edo state too,and very fair in complexion,but i really do wish am dark,because and african and am proud of it.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2009
Uyimen, no no no, don't get me wrong. Am not really 4rm edo state, itz my mum datz 4rm d old bendel state. Besides, was born & brot up in naija, & am somehow chocol8 in complexion. I just like call'n myself a Nigerian atimes, cos itz my motherland/place of birth. Plz don't think itz cos of gabby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.