Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13645 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2009
Ok pat, why did you choose to grow up in nigeria? What about your dad?his he in nigeria too?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2009
My dad doesn't reside (permanently) in Nigeria, he only come once in a while. Since my mum is working in Nigeria/a Nigerian, i choosed 2 grow up here with her till after my 1st degree, then i'll go back home.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ben!!! Maybe you should take a break at times. I know its hard cause you need to settle alot of things but also to stress yourself up like that is a NO NO! Your health is more important thatn anything else in the world. Dont you think so? Anatomy? Whats it about? And what is Anatomy? Pele oo I no sabi all these big big words.

Pat, U mean your mom is Nigerian and your father is American>? So u are like wetin? Is your father an oyinbo? Im confuse oo but this is interesting. Makes me wanna know you more. Explanation abeg! cheesy
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yeah gabby, my dad na oyinbo. D explanation is above. Mum 4rm old bendel state. My dad is 4rm california. I dun wanna say evrytin here, u knw dis is a public forum.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
Gabby, Anatomy is a medical course that studies the structure and functions of the human body both internal and external parts.

@Pat, BREAKING NEWS! Pat is an America girl.
Get ready oo, you know naija guys loves America. application forms will soon start flying to you,any vacany? lol. Dis reminds me of 2pac song,
California love.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ha ha. . . Uyimen u r funny. Vacancy?! Tut-tut. . .absolutely none! Whatz up?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
@pat. Am serious oh,i trust my fellow nairalanders,they will soon start buzzing you. i want to help you filter them and select the best for you. Lol.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 2:22am On Jun 05, 2009
Ha! Buzz me up ke! . . .and who thinks i'll foolishly post my i.d. here?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yeah gabby, my dad na oyinbo. D explanation is above. Mum 4rm old bendel state. My dad is 4rm california. I dun wanna say evrytin here, u knw dis is a public forum.

Ooo common ooo. . . Dont tell me you have stalkers girl grin

Its just identifying your culture, race and tradition jor. See wetin I dey clarify of maself. People no dey cause palava naaa. Its sooo cool!!! I loveeeee mixed marriage and cultures. It makes life so beautiful. U must have had 2 passports than? cheesy

uyimen:

Gabby, Anatomy is a medical course that studies the structure and functions of the human body both internal and external parts.

shocked shocked shocked Sir Brilliante! shocked shocked shocked

I feel intimidated with you ooo. . . . . How u fit make friend with a yeye girl like me?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2009
Gabby! I think am the one feeling intimidated in here. Pat is an america citizen,world power. You Gabby,china citizen, emerging world power,in economy and military. Also Malaysia citizen,wit d fastest growing economy,despite the global melt down. You have a strong personality, beautiful,and intelligent,with a charming aura.
I beg o! Am more intimidated. I am just an ordinary naija boy.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2009
Ok gabby, i was born & brought up in nigeria. I dunno anytin about my mum's culture/tradition, cos she's never took me to her place (since i was born), neither do i knw about my dad's. But my mum has promised to take me home later dis year.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2009
So pat, is your dad here in nigeria wit you? Or you are yet to meet him for the first time? Give us the full gist na.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2009
Like i said b4, he doesn't reside permanently in nigeria, he only come once in a while. He was here with us since last year september (b4 my b-day), & went back march.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2009
Ben, Even though Pat and I come from countries which is not the same as your own but we're just citizens oo. . . The rest has nothing to do with us naaa. Are u a Yoruba guy?

Pat, Ok now Im confuse jor. So your mom raised you alone or wetin? Or is it you are living with anothe family member? Your mom is not Nigerian? Im sooo confuse here ooo. . . Abeg, I need more details oo. U are getting more intresting.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
My mum & dad raised me together, by then we were in lagos b4 we moved to ghana afterwhich my dad went back to d states in 1996 (still a kid then). Right now, am living with my mum, & she's a nigerian. Both of us are here in nigeria cos of her work & my school.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
Gabby, Am from Edo state. They call it the heartbeat of naija. lol.

Pat, pls i hope you dont mind the questions,you are not trial,just that its getting interesting knowing you better. Your dad went back in 1996, 13yrs ago,i hope he still keeps in touch regularly? i hope the family bond is still strong,13yrs is such a long time.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
The family is still together of course. Read my oda posts.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2009
Pat, so your mom is a Nigerian and your father is a white american?

Ben, EDO? So u're an Edo guy? My bf too! grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2009
Yeah gabby
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2009
Gabby,talking about your bf,what took to malaysia?at what level did he start his studies there,high sch,college or university?or was he born there?
How long has he been there now?
Extend my greets to him ooo,tell him his home guy is wishing him well.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2009
Pat, where is tommy2k2 ? I have not heard from him in a long time.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
Tommy2k2?! lol lol lol
who d hell is he??
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
Pat, I can recal the last time you denied him ,he went wild.
He was asking if he cud call you on phone that night,meaning that he knew you well enough to have your number.The next day he was complaining that you did not pick his call,you latter told me you did not pick his call because you dont want him to disturb your sleep. He was so angry wit you that you had to apologize to him. So dont laugh,because you know him and dont underestimate my memory. Where is tommy? Pat! Where is my guy!!!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2009
Yeah, i remember. U must dat all those calls & apology shit ain't 4 real. Tommy ke!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2009
Pat ,i dont understand a word you just said. You broke up wit him?lol.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by dyabman(m): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2009
yes ,,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2009
How can we break up when we were not even together (dating)? I dunno him b4, neither does he know me. I can only say we play around nairaland, chikenah!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2009
Pat, U are lucky ooo. I wish I was an American citizen so that I can persue my RAP career tongue No joking! I want to be a Violoncello player and Ive always wanted to play in a orchastral symphony. Where I come from, nobody has heard of it. My sister, her husband and my bf spend their money buying me a Violoncello for my birthday and because theres no one playing it here, I had to depend on the internet which Im vbery sure Im going to learn it like maybe 60% the wrong way and also I will obtained bad habbits. sad

uyimen:

Gabby,talking about your bf,what took to malaysia?at what level did he start his studies there,high sch,college or university?or was he born there?
How long has he been there now?
Extend my greets to him ooo,tell him his home guy is wishing him well.

He came to Malaysia because of studies and also because computer apre parts here are cheaper so he could do his business. He's been here for 7 -8 years now. He's in the University studying computer engineering. We both go to the same Uni but different course. Ok, sure. I will send my regards to him. So are u coming to Malaysia?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2009
Eyah gabby. I have been begging my dad to take me there since when i was 8yrs old, but he refused. He said till when am 17. I became 17 last year, & i called him on phone, he said he is coming. On his arrival, only to tell me to finish my 1st degree in Nigeria, b4 he take me there. That is 3yrs time.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2009
Gabby, pls whats so special in bn an America citizen?becos u want 2learn how to play a musical instrument u wish for an America citizenship?Gabby,look inwards there ar losts of malaysia and china musical instruments u have nt learnt. lets learn2 promote our cultures.Moreover America is nt d best place u want 2raise a kid,there cultural &moral values ar very low,perhaps dt explains why pat's dad wants her 2b more mature before he can move her.If u so desire their citizenship try there lottery programme.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

Eyah gabby. I have been begging my dad to take me there since when i was 8yrs old, but he refused. He said till when am 17. I became 17 last year, & i called him on phone, he said he is coming. On his arrival, only to tell me to finish my 1st degree in Nigeria, b4 he take me there. That is 3yrs time.

HUH? Now why would your father do that Why would he want you to live in Naija instead? This is odd ooo. . .

uyimen:

Gabby, pls whats so special in bn an America citizen?becos u want 2learn how to play a musical instrument u wish for an America citizenship?Gabby,look inwards there ar losts of malaysia and china musical instruments u have nt learnt. lets learn2 promote our cultures.Moreover America is nt d best place u want 2raise a kid,there cultural &moral values ar very low,perhaps dt explains why pat's dad wants her 2b more mature before he can move her.If u so desire their citizenship try there lottery programme.
\
Well, from young, Ive always wanted to play the violoncello but because theres none, I end up playing the piano, the keyboard, the Electric guitar, bass guitar, classical guiitar, folk guitar, the drums, the recorder, the harmonica. . . . . . Now that Im so much older, and they gave me a Violoncello for my birthday and I cried with JOY!!! I learn it myself right now but I know its not hte right way, , , Lets just say that Ive always wanted to play the Cello despite where it is originated from! I just have full passion for it thats all. Is it that bad?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by patwhizkid(f): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2009
He said till i finish my university education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.