Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status (3969 Views)

Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics / FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status by citizenY(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Kingspin:
Nobody is aganist buillding port anywhere but it clear to both me and you that the biggest importers of goods are located in the Southern part of Nigeria. So it wouldnt be wrong to have atleast one inland port like in Benin. Sum1 from aba/onisha travelling all the way to Kaduna and Kano to load when FG can easily make other best alternative channels. This should be more of strategic than any thing else. I guess those big bank headquaters in Lagos and Abuja can equally move to Taraba state. This is Nigeria! Dnt una spin more.

Business is practical democracy. There is no law to control the destination of your import,he decision is ypurs but the figures must be right. Afterall goods entering ABA may end up in Agades, Yola, Kano or even Central African Republic. ABA is too small to absorb everthing going in there.

This is what I have been saying. All you could have done is to insert a post on Nairaland and ask. No , you too sabi.

We are moving away from " face me I face you business " Sell your import to your partner in Abuja and Direct him to receive it in Kaduna, no be bank alert you want hear? Must you massage the cartons or so or pour libation in Aba before delivery and you increase unnecessary cost and delays? These delays mean costs which must be recovered through prices and it leads to inflation. Is inflation good for the economy? Are you satisfied with all the containers falling on people or the oil tankers roasting people or the damage to our roads. These are all things that should good by rail and allow easier and safe movement on our roads.

Now just spin around , my lord. Today is 11th July 2015.

Don't thank me,you must pay my consultancy bill. Your mailing address please.

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ever heard of dry port? Besides GEJ had six years to developed your ports what did he do?

So GEJ should have been a sectional president?
Re: FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Demdem2:

Oponu, Jonah-daft a ss Ijaw made the decision.
what of the decision he made in the south?like Ibaka sea port? If you don't know what say,just shut up and stop giving myopic analysis here.
Re: FG Grants Kaduna Container Depot Port Status by Demdem2: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
finniblinks:
what of the decision he made in the south?like Ibaka sea port? If you don't know what say,just shut up and stop giving myopic analysis here.

U sound lost. That message basically is for those foolish ones that will read this and still shout northern agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadly Encounter Between Pro-biafra And JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photo) / Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls / Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.