Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses (57098 Views)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh dear Lord, pls help dis child

1 Like

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by omojeesu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
mGoogle:
Please, please, Gentlemen and Ladies; please help me.

I have a niece who had a mouth problem since she 4 to 5 years old but now she is 15 years old.

The problem is this:

There is some kind of rashes that uses to swell up in her mouth and some are small and some are not and as it is, every night and day her mouth is bleeding due to those rashes on her tongue and inside her mouth.

The thing also affected her teeth and that her teeth look so dirty, she can't eat food that is contained with pepper neighter can she eat hot food nor drink hot things because it pains her.

We have do almost all sorts of medical remedies but to no avail.

I believe that her problem will come to end once I post on this internet of nairaland.com as someone directed me here to ask anything because am tired of google.

Please my brothers and sisters I really need your help on what I should do to make her mouth look fresh, smooth and clean again like every other human being.

See the photos of her mouth, tongue and teeth.

SEND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER THROUGH 'QUOTE'.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by shine96: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abbey621 so we get electronic slap lolzzzz
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
God will heal her real quick In Jesus name

Where are the people that used to shout pics or adobolivit
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by magicminister: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosag:
Exactly my thoughts, this infection is a minor one that was allowed to take over her system. She not only need to rid those things from her mouth but also from her blood stream. This is going to be a slow healing process. Pls dont rule out traditional help . I wish the kid speedy recovery.

traditional medicine cannot handle this.
Modern medicine has gone so far and until traditional medicine comes up with means to detect early stages of cancer and hiv, it is very inadequate..
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by kingguu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
My advice to u is dat u shud take her to SCOAN. That is where u will find everlasting solution and don't waste money. Pls I'm begging u to give it a try n c what d Lord will do to her
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by mobi5592: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
I am no practitioner but I feel the little girl's pain jor...Jux one single rash on my tongue, I will be restless looking for vitamin c.
mehn that gal has suffered...God will provide you with a lasting solution this i pray.

but you must do as the good people of this thread advise: take her to hospital ASAP tomorrow. comeback here and give us the feedback. FYI we really care about that girl and you must take her to hospital immediately.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by bettercreature(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
jammani:
Please take her abroad cos I guess for the past 12yrs, you have been using Nigeria hospitals.
You got it,its probably a deadly cancer
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by kimubaba: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Take her to UCH at ibadan,you will be ready to spend enough cash and more time because am a living witness of dis same disease. Pls take her there kiakia and I pray God will heal her.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nettoyage(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Feel so sorry for her.Pls call me on 08100524711.I can be of help.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by passion007: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
OP, please clarify.
Does she have frequent nosebleeds?
Does any of her family members have similar 'rashes' on the tongue and/or bleeding?
Does her stool ever appear dark in colour or gummy?
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by idrisalomagold(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please my fellow Nairalanders. Permit me to ask this weird BUT LIKELY TO BE TRUE question. Hope your niece was not abused & forced to s*ck rotten or infected d*ck and likely forced to swallow the c*m or sp*rm? Please ask her to tell you the truth maybe she has also been threatened not to tell anyone. That might be the cause. Still, going to doctor is the best and tell the doctor the whole truth so as to help her condition in knowing the quickest way to address it.

2 Likes

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I could even count up to 50 differentials of that kind of sore. If she is losing weight, I strongly think it is thrush (oral candidiasis), and thus the parents must ascertain their HIV status and that of the child. Oral candidiasis is an AIDS-defining disease.

It could be oral cancer too, since it is involving the teeth and gingivae. Oral erosion from oral cancer can become superimposed with bacteria and other flora in the mouth and cause massive pus formation.

Another is Blastomycosis, then oral Herpes Simplex Virus-1.

She must get tested for HIV first, she and her parents. The sore sample should be tested for culture and sensitivity, and strong antibiotics that the test sample is sensitive to should be given upwards of 21days. It will surely clear that mess of pus and swollen sores first before anything else. Goodluck.
the doc! I hail u.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Please my fellow Nairalanders. Permit me to ask this weird BUT LIKELY TO BE TRUE question. Hope your niece was not abused & forced to s*ck rotten or infected d*ck and likely forced to swallow the c*m or sp*rm? Please ask her to tell you the truth maybe she has also been threatened not to tell anyone. That might be the cause. Still, going to doctor is the best and tell the doctor the whole truth so as to help her condition in knowing the quickest way to address it.
rubbish, arrant nonsense, very sensless

2 Likes

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by mobi5592: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
kimubaba:
Take her to UCH at ibadan,you will be ready to spend enough cash and more time because am a living witness of dis same disease. Pls take her there kiakia and I pray God will heal her.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
magicminister:

traditional medicine cannot handle this.
Modern medicine has gone so far and until traditional medicine comes up with means to detect early stages of cancer and hiv, it is very inadequate..
Bro don't underestimate the power in those leaves you see growing around you. Even the cancer you talked about, a single plant that we dont know anything about may have the cure. It is good to try orthodox medicine. But when an ailment has defied such medicines thats when we need to go traditional. Mind you, by traditional I dont mean all these native doctor fetish stuff o.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Chinaimporter: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Take her to a teaching hospital and see an oncologist for biposy......she probably have squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue or any other form of tongue cancer[/size]

1 Like

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by magicminister: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosag:
Bro don't underestimate the power in those leaves you see growing around you. Even the cancer you talked about, a single plant that we dont know anything about may have the cure. It is good to try orthodox medicine. But when an ailment has defied such medicines thats when we need to go traditional. Mind you, by traditional I dont mean all these native doctor fetish stuff o.

i know what you mean by traditional/alternative medicine but i am yet to see anyone cured from anything but malaria/typhoid by trado med.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by mentorandfriend(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
the doc! I hail u.
Thank you so much, firstEVA. I see you dear.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by idrisalomagold(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
firstEVA:
rubbish, arrant nonsense, very sensless
I'm not surprised because u never thought that could cause it. But I advice u to increase ur pace in learning and diversify ur innitiative rather than shouting.

1 Like

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Thank you so much, firstEVA. I see you dear.
I believe with the right team of doctors, she would be cured of her disease.

1 Like

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
magicminister:

i know what you mean by traditional/alternative medicine but i am yet to see anyone cured from anything but malaria/typhoid by trado med.
I have seen people been cured of stroke using herbs when orthodox medicine failed.
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
What i saw here is a viral infection like herpex simplex, or something releated ... It is curable

1 Like

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by brilliant5(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
psucc:
Pls let her visit a good hospital preferably General hospital.
teaching hospital prefarably
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by frank043(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
mGoogle:

I have a niece who had a mouth problem since she 4 to 5 years old but now she is 15 years old.

The problem is this:

There is some kind of rashes that uses to swell up in her mouth and some are small and some are not and as it is, every night and day her mouth is bleeding due to those rashes on her tongue and inside her mouth.

The thing also affected her teeth and that her teeth look so dirty, she can't eat food that is contained with pepper neighter can she eat hot food nor drink hot things because it pains her.

I believe that her problem will come to end once I post on this internet of nairaland.com as someone directed me here to ask anything because am tired of google.

Please my brothers and sisters I really need your help on what I should do to make her mouth look fresh, smooth and clean again like every other human being.

Please!!!... Take her to a TEACHING HOSPITAL, preferably UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL (UCH). It's University of Ibadan teaching hospital. They have EXPERTS there. You guys should DESIST FROM patronizing quacks(chemist, herbalists, agbo people etc)!!!!!!!!
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by abbey621(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
shine96:
Abbey621 so we get electronic slap lolzzzz

grin grin grin
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Lagusta(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Well, as a doctor, let me put in some stuff....

1) from what I see here, that is NOT oral candidiasis. Those spots look brownish, candida comes as white curds on the tongue and buccal mucosa, and they RARELY affect the teeth....

2) also, it can NOT be cancer, cos if the OP really said it started since she was four years, the cancer should have finished her off a long time ago.....

3) yeah, it could be a bacterial infection, but it usually comes with very high fever and other features of sepsis. But we could still do an m/c/s

4) HIV since about 11yrs ago?? Come on....

5) my input: its likely a viral infection, but let her go to teaching hospital for further evaluation

6 Likes

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Fernandez01: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
The girl's Condition is not thrush (thrush manifests as a whitish plaque on the tongue) , it's not cancer , it's not likely to be viral otherwise it would have spread to other members of the family ,it seems to be a lichenoid reaction (oral lichen planus) from the picture you posted. A biopsy of the bullous eruptions on the tongue should be adequate to make a diagnosis. take your niece to a teaching hospital. (NB my diagnosis may not be accurate since you did not provide adequate medical history )
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by wealth123: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Call me i will introduce direct you to a place where your niece will get help through Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). She will be tested and given Chinese drugs which are manufactured with natural herbs with NAFDAC number. These drugs will destroy all Fungi or bacterial infection that may cause these ailment and she will be okay within a short time.

The test is computer based and will reveal everything about her health condition. The office of the company is located at IKEJA LAGOS. My phone number: 08082083126. I am currently using their drugs and they are working.

I am not charging you a dime for this. Anyone reading this with any health condition can also call.

mGoogle:

The problem is this:

Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lord have mercy on her
which Lord will have mercy on her? Cos the last I check xtian or Muslim god are the enemies of humans and I won't be surprised if they are the one responsible for this.

Op let ur niece practice mudra of emptiness 1hr daily. Google the hand gesture sign. The Africa way of healing is more effective more than the foreign method of treatment.

Save that life by making sure she practice it for 1hr for 3 months
Re: Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Very likely an herpes infection. HSV 1. It ll b in her body for life but dz symptoms can be managed. No certainty of what it z until properly evaluated. Has she ever been screened for Herpes simplex virus?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.