Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Finally Broke Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Broke Silence (1038 Views)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / Tinubu Finally Broke Silence....reply Haters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by engrlarex(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu finally broke silence....Reply haters.
MY NAME, NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT ME IS FINANCIAL MARKET
- Tinubu
I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and failure because they have nothing to execute. I am in the news because I am working. Nigerians discuss active men in the field. Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it. My name today is a financial market for journalists.
Not even elected politicians get the publicity I'm enjoying. My comrades, go
and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my weaknesses create wealth for vendors'.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by engrlarex(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
idodo oro

#fact

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by Firefire(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by gists: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu - the man I so much hate to love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by Hotsparkles(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Real fact. "if nobody talks about you, then you're nobody, whether na true dem talk or na lie"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by OzMingle(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good 2 know
Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by emsevens(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
lol! When water don pass garri
Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by Day11(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Truth.

When you talk about Politics in Nigeria you will talk about Jagaban

They re like bread and butter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by aderonila18: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Gbam, just put Tinubu's name on the front page of a newspaper and you can be sure it will sell out grin

They say they hate him yet they can't stop talking about him wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Broke Silence by UncleJudax(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2015
aderonila18:
Gbam, just put Tinubu's name on the front page of a newspaper and you can be sure it will sell out grin

They say they hate him yet they can't stop talking about him wink
Nobody hates him par se. In the game of politics, interests rule.

You will agree with me that Tinubu and Buhari have not always got along. But when their interests aligned, they midwifed APC. It is hard to say for how long, but that's a story for another day.

So, you guys should desist from this and that hate Tinubu. It is very petty and shallow.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Situation That Might Happen Today In Various Environment This SALAH / My Description Of Nigerians In One Picture / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash And Rice To Widows In Illorin...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.