Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee (21405 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by docmajor: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2015
GET ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDED OWERRI, WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB. TO ANY DEPARTMENT OF YOUR CHOICE. MORNING EVENING OR WEEKEND PROGRAM..CAL ME... AM IN HND FINALS IN THE HONORABLE INSTITUTION..CALL ME 07063912506
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Word!
oluwamile:
it is justifiable to return d slap too
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by victor2fresh(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
if my 'boss' slaps me..i wil make sure i remove his 'balls'
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by henchamb(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Why wait till 3 days to return the slap. Tell ur friend to let bygone be bygone. If she tries it again, he should utilize the disciplinary processes in the office and if non exist, he can return an accumulated hot slap to her. Only then will she start to respect him. Useless woman.

Op are you sure that you are not the slapee

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

LWKMH grin grin grin
U see urself! D power of woman.
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by neocortex: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
dayosaurus:

Go and get brighter grammar

Your grammar sucks.

Why not address the issue first prof. Soyinka ?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by sirxbit(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Benedict44:
Good evening all...
...I dont know the correct but i believe that you all can understand it ...
A friend of mine called me this evening and was telling me how her boss slaped her yesterday at work just because he came to work late and another thing is that he could nt finish the work her boss gave him the previous day and the boss invited him to her office and after a small argument , she slapped him and walked him out of her office .....
..Now he is planing to go back to her office on money and return the slap to her . His reason being that the boss is not the owner of the company that she is just the head of their department ....
....He is very angry now and he is a high tempered person . And worst is that her boss is in the same age bracket with him....
..Please what do you think i should tell him ...
....And is it good for a boss to slap a worker and if it is good , to what criteria....Thanks ...
....NOTE : Is company work ...
MATURED ADVICE NEEDED ...
no offence o but pls do u knw the difrence between he/she,him/her

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by refreshrate: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
londongal03:
Depends on the salary.
100k below- Slap back
500k above- turn ur left ear

grin grin grin dis girl dey crase ahswear grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
dayosaurus:

Your grammar sucks.
Baba grammar, didn't u at the end comprehend what he posted undecided
Make we no dy show our seff off jhoor

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by kenochi08: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Tell ur friend to thread soflty,let him go back to his boss and tell her she made a mistake,that being d head of dept doesn't give her d right to assault her sudordinates and its just a first and last warning.if she tries that next time...u know wat will follow
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
My answer is NO, it is very unacceptable nd unethical, how can u slap someone just because today ur on top while d person is below,the tide changes everytime, d person she slapped can be her boss 2morow nd even deny her d contract she needs if he's in a position to, we should be careful d way we treat people below us, cos Change is constant,thank u.......nd to think dat he even explained dat it was due to rain nd yesterday's work,women sha, I aint surprised, just tired of dis gender called female

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by RASBERRY80(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2015
If u ask me, I'll rather u sue him/her cos he/she is d face of d company been a head of a particular unit or dept. Money to be made. (Not nice to raise ur hand against a woman)
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by myklangelo(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

LWKMH grin grin grin

Lalasticlala.... Na-achuzinu nwanyi ooo!

If you not Igbo....it means that na...I na-achuzi nwanyi here o

The use of 'Na' and its nature of appearance is a problem most Igbo writers encounter no matter their academic level. I wrote a tutorial on that. Read to master it.
www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2015
asscb:
I'm rugged grin grin
U dont look it tho
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by moshould(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2015
A responsible boss will nt do dat, and if it happens, make sure u give d bss a good challenge dat will make him regret his action,and possibly aplogize...i no go lie u, jobs scarce o ! Retarliation is not d answer..
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
@docmajor, ask him to get a lawyer
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by tayoxx(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Anybody wey slap me eh na for día I dey return am sharp sharp
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by siegfried99(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2015
dayosaurus:

Your grammar sucks.

I'm just confused

Him, he, her grin

Don't know who is who
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Slapped a few myself

Yes if they dont like it they can quit smiley
Oh yea I'd quit after I have returned the faint inducing slap back to you. My mother is the only female allowed to slap me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Gaidenk:

Oh yea I'd quit after I have returned the faint inducing slap back to you. My mother is the only female allowed to slap me.

Lol wink
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by seunrebirth(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by refreshrate: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Guy get a lawyer to take her to court copy HR.
Get settlement out of court, slapping back no go put money for your account.

Today is sunday, get the lawyer now. Make him begin the process. Tomorrow just act calmly as if nothing happen then wait for when letter go come from court.
Her monthly flow will start again only this time from her nose.

If you hit her back ahswear you will appear in the newspapers you dont know how women know how to exaggerate issues, besides if you go slap am she fall, do you know her present state of health?
that time you go sabi sey no be everybody wey dey kirikiri plan to go there.

If you do take my advice please allow me come and watch just to see the reaction on her face after the mail is dropped, ahbeg.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
londongal03:
Depends on the salary. 100k below- Slap back 500k above- turn ur left ear
lolz una no go kill me here

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by ryd3(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2015
Why slap back when u can sue her... Just that our courts are so horrible, one can't get speedy judgement

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2015
It is not right at all. But in a country like Nigeria where anyone can get away with anything, it is not unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by fzero: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Slapped a few myself

Yes if they dont like it they can quit smiley
I would have returned back a thunderous slap that will delay your menses.

rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by kamez(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
op what's ur problem?

u write he, and just wen I'm about to conclude that ur friend is a male, u go ahead and write 'her'

u just filled ur write up with he and her. pls are u related to mama peace?

abi u dey find who u go confuse this early mo mo?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by An2elect2(f): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
cold:
Absolutely not! Under no circumstance should a superior smack his/her surbordinate. Anybody pulls that kind of stunt with me,even if i'm earning a million a month is definitely going to end up with some serious brain damage because the speed with which i'll return the slap would be faster than lightning.

Lol i am sure you wont do anything.
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by pappilo(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Normally I would have destroyed her immediately it happened (fire for fire) but since your mate was able to restrain himself and not slap her back immediately, this should be taken 'outside'.

Just arrange 2 cult guys to come to the neighbourhood where your office is located and wait for her around lunch time. When they see her, let them pummel her for a bit, then just walk away.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by adahib: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
The excuses given by your friend are lame at best but be that as it may, the superior had no right to slap him. There are avenues for disciplining erring subordinates and I'm sure, none involves physical assault.
You said your friend is planning to go retaliate on Monday. Well,if you ask me,I'll tell you that's folly unequalled. If your friend tries that, the lady can swiftly run to court and sue him for assault which in this case, seems premeditated. If your friend had returned the slap immediately it happened( personally I believe say na that one sure pass if you must return slap, immediately grin ), he can later say in his defence that it was reflex... Hehehe...

Tell your friend to go write a complaint to the appropriate quarters. Nothing more..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by bigerboy200: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes.. prepare a well detailed resignation letter, search for a good job, as soon as u land d new job, go to ur boss's office and tear him a thunderous slap,drop d resignation letter on his table, then bounce out like a boss....
Re: Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Op. I couldn't follow the post. His...Her..Him...She. confused.com.

Please try learning the difference and how to use appropriately.

Lexis and Structure....Advanced learning.
Brighter Grammer......Basic Learning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Is It Advisable To Go For Army Short Service? / FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.