Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Was Islam Spread By The Sword? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Islam Spread By The Sword? (1854 Views)

What Does It Mean To Live By The Sword And Die By The Sword? / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Many non-Muslims, when they think about Islaam, picture religious fanatics on camels with a sword in one hand and a Qur'an in the other. This myth, which was made popular in Europe during the Crusades, is totally baseless. First of all, the Noble Qur'an clearly says "Let there be no compulsion in religion". In addition to this, Islaam teaches that a person's faith must be pure and sincere, so it is certainly not something that can be forced on someone. In debunking the myth that Islaam was "spread by the sword", the (non-Muslim) historian De Lacy O' Leary wrote: "History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islaam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever accepted." (Islaam at the Crossroads, London, 1923, p. 8.). It should also be known that Muslims ruled Spain for roughly 800 years. During this time, and up to when they were finally forced out, the non-Muslims there were alive and flourishing. Additionally, Christian and Jewish minorities have survived in the Muslim lands of the Middle East for centuries. Countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan all have Christian and/or Jewish populations. If Islaam taught that all people are supposed to be killed or forced to become Muslims, how did all of these non-Muslims survive for so long in the middle of the Islaamic Empire? Additionally, if one considers the small number of Muslims who initially spread Islaam from Spain and Morocco in the West to India and China in the East, one would realise that they were far too few to force people to become converts of a religion against their will. Additionally, the great empire and civilisation established by the Muslims had great staying power, its citizens were proud to be part of it. The spread of Islaam stands in contrast to the actions of the followers of Christianity, who since the time of the Emperor Constantine have made liberal use of the sword - often basing their conduct on Biblical verses. This was especially true of the colonisation of South America and Africa, where native peoples were systematically wiped-out or forced to convert. It is also interesting to note that when the Mongols invaded and conquered large portions of the Islaamic Empire, instead of destroying the religion, they adopted it. This is a unique occurrence in history - the conquerors adopting the religion of the conquered! Since they were the victors, they certainly could not have been forced to become Muslims! Ask any of the over one billion Muslims alive in the world today whether they were forced! The largest Muslim country in the world today is Indonesia -- and there were never any battles fought there! So where was the sword? How could someone be forced to adhere to a spiritually rewarding and demanding religion like Islam? .......... Prepared by: Abu 'Iyaad
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Proffdada: 6:42am On Jul 12, 2015
No by Piss undecided
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Muslims and al taqquiya angry mohamed himself started the spread of islam by the sword and till this day his true followersz(al queda, boko haram, isis, al shabab and hamas) continue to spread it by the sword so stop trying to rewrite history.

3 Likes

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes, so was christainity

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:
Yes, so was christainity

Liar angry
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

Liar angry
if Islam was spread by the sword so is xtianity(which is actually true in many instances)
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

Liar angry
prove me wrong sir.
Modified:
the white men/evanglist held the bible with one hand the a whip with the other. And they do quote luke 12:47 to our ancestors to justify it.
Between, am xtain
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

prove me wrong sir.
Modified:
the white men/evanglist held the bible with one hand the a whip with the other. And they do quote luke 12:47 to our ancestors to justify it.
Between, am xtain

That' not true at all, missionaries came to preach the gospel and went around doing good things to encourage people to convert. The missionary schools and hospitals are a glaring example of this unlike islam that jihad is instructed in their terror manual and it's still being spread by the sword as we speak. I don't need to remind you of how the chibok girls were forcefully converted.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

Liar angry
He spoke the truth.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

That' not true at all, missionaries came to preach the gospel and went around doing good things to encourage people to convert. The missionary schools and hospitals are a glaring example of this unlike islam that jihad is instructed in their terror manual and it's still being spread by the sword as we speak. I don't need to remind you of how the chibok girls were forcefully converted.
i dont much about islam but i dont believe boko haram are islamic.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

Boko haram are practising pure Islam as instructed and practised by mohamed. Every thing they do is backed by the quoran and the hadiths.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

Boko haram are practising pure Islam as instructed and practised by mohamed. Every thing they do is backed by the quoran and the hadiths.
do u have prove to that? Show me the exact place in the quaran that preaches what bh are doing
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Ahmed4002(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:

Deuteronomy Chapter 7:1-6

So note, the God of Bible allows Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions, somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

In contrast, compare this Quranic verse of tolerance : –

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)”

“If it had been thy Lord’s will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)”

if Christians do not admit it then they can no longer argue against Islam, if they continue to use this silly argument on Islam then they must leave their own religion. So they are in a bad dilema now, attack Islam and leave Christianity or dont attack Islam and therefore have nothing much to attack Islam on.

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will basically post what the Christian God will do as a punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:

1- God will cause his people to be murdered and massacared, and they will flee in all directions.

2- People will beget children but will not be able to enjoy them because they will be sent into slavery.

3- People’s children shall be given to other people and the parents will wish they could have them back but they wont.

4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee

5- God will send diseases to the people

6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep with other men.

Numbers Chapter 31:7-12

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.
Killing Of Children And Married Women In The Bible

“17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves”

Numbers Chapter 31:17-18

If this isnt terrorism then what is? What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

do u have prove to that? Show me the exact place in the quaran that preaches what bh are doing

Parisbookaddict kindly assist in supplying the relevant verses.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Deuteronomy Chapter 7:1-6

So note, the God of Bible allows Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCY as God ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions, somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

In contrast, compare this Quranic verse of tolerance : –

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)”

“If it had been thy Lord’s will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)”

if Christians do not admit it then they can no longer argue against Islam, if they continue to use this silly argument on Islam then they must leave their own religion. So they are in a bad dilema now, attack Islam and leave Christianity or dont attack Islam and therefore have nothing much to attack Islam on.

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will basically post what the Christian God will do as a punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:

1- God will cause his people to be murdered and massacared, and they will flee in all directions.

2- People will beget children but will not be able to enjoy them because they will be sent into slavery.

3- People’s children shall be given to other people and the parents will wish they could have them back but they wont.

4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee

5- God will send diseases to the people

6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep with other men.

Numbers Chapter 31:7-12

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.
Killing Of Children And Married Women In The Bible

“17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves”

Numbers Chapter 31:17-18

If this isnt terrorism then what is? What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus in the new testament and not the obsolete old testament verses you are quoting.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

you are christian but you don't believe that boko harams are islamic. In that clause I see that either confused mofo or islamic goon post trash online. In mali we know what uthman dan fordio did there even here in nigeria uthman dan fordio massacre hausa for the sake of islam. Check the history of islamic conquest of africa in google what you will find out will make you know that al-nisra, alquda, taliban,hazebollah, alshabab, isis,boko haram, al mujahedeen and many more these groups read from one book that's place get their inspiration from which is quran and they have one language, I mean one slang which is allahu akbr!!!! Still some evil will not call spade a spade shame on allah and its agent becuase they have been defeated over long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

quran 2: 191-193,2:244, we have 109 verses that's violence quotations in quran against the infidels let me quote a bit from this verse q 4 vs 76 : those who believe fight in the cause of allah. 8 vs 12: I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their hands and strike off fingertip of them. I said we have 109 terror verses in the quran that prescribe terrorism for every muslims.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
quran 2: 191-193,2:244, we have 109 verses that's violence quotations in quran against the infidels let me quote a bit from this verse q 4 vs 76 : those who believe fight in the cause of allah. 8 vs 12: I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their hands and strike off fingertip of them. I said we have 109 terror verses in the quran that prescribe terrorism for every muslims.
ok i see.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
you are christian but you don't believe that boko harams are islamic. In that clause I see that either confused mofo or islamic goon post trash online. In mali we know what uthman dan fordio did there even here in nigeria uthman dan fordio massacre hausa for the sake of islam. Check the history of islamic conquest of africa in google what you will find out will make you know that al-nisra, alquda, taliban,hazebollah, alshabab, isis,boko haram, al mujahedeen and many more these groups read from one book that's place get their inspiration from which is quran and they have one language, I mean one slang which is allahu akbr!!!! Still some evil will not call spade a spade shame on allah and its agent becuase they have been defeated over long time ago.
have respect to other gods bro. Ur god is the supreme so is their's.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase:

have respect to other gods bro. Ur god is the supreme so is their's.

Jagoon:

Parisbookaddict kindly assist in supplying the relevant verses.

Kyase may i educate u

the usual standard muslim response that
those muslims who kill non muslims are:
1) Tiny minority
2) Misunderstaders of Islam
3) Not true muslims
4) Are zionist agents sponsored by the CIA to tarnish the image of Islam
5) They do not understand quran in 'original' arabic
6) The dont go to mosque regularly.
7) They have been radicalized
They dont represent the 1.5billion muslims.
9) They are marginalized by the govt.
10) It is the fault of the victims who offend the fragile sensibilty of
muslims
11) alllah know the best.

And other standardized excuses that islamic apologist give anytime their
foot-soldiers go on a killing spree.

People often wonder why a lot of Muslim riots and protests occur after
Friday prayers and why people like jihad john, Osama and other
terrorists are devout mosque attending Muslims.

Most moderate Muslims will use AL TAQIYYA or ignorance and quote this
non-compulsion of religion verse: Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right
course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in
Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible
religion on others.

Remember the quran is a book that is filled with
contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and
deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..

Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with
total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty,
for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call
Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they
but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on
them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their
lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the
son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is
no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the
partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths,
but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even
though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and
the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the
Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians
for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and
their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in
Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are
near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when
ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are
with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among
themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except
in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits
illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate)
and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight
against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but
Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and
Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but
Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having
fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of
hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets
Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will
meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his
Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to
earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His
Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with
your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but
knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath
which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity:
that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including
verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual
youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden,
EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that
they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred
in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and
then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get
resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day
Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the
Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever
amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them;
surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who
disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for
them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall
they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers
Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there
be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard
yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed
to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir
states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but
never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends
from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of
inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred
has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms
conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear
to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to
take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your
brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than
faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"
Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not
accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the
9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find
them" .
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message
and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall
not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the
losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their
wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and
these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in
Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).
Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the
Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord
to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall
say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is
on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking
down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being
tortured (see22:19-22.
Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom
Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor
of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to
repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to
Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari
(12:749).
Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for
Islam to dominate the world. They aim to murder all the pagans and
atheists hence condemning their souls to hell, of courses they spare the
Christians because a murdered christain in defense of his/her faith
becomes heaven bound hence the devout Muslims are commanded to
humiliate Christians and have them pay the jizyah or convert or die.
Once a muslim renounces Islam they are commanded to behead the
apostate.
this is the religion of "peace".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kyase don't let these people deceive you, Islam is not what you think it's is. They're portraying it in a bad manner, this so-called Christians on Nairaland aren't so different from bokoharam, the only difference is in killing. Bokoharam kills while they don't, but I know if given opportunity they will. Especially that Jagoon aka jargons and jcross19. If you want to know about Islam, ask from the right channel, they're deceivers!

TAKKIYAH practicing Christians!
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:
Kyase don't let these people deceive you, Islam is not what you think it's is. They're portraying it in a bad manner, this so-called Christians on Nairaland aren't so different from bokoharam, the only difference is in killing. Bokoharam kills while they don't, but I know if given opportunity they will. Especially that Jagoon aka jargons and jcross19. If you want to know about Islam, ask from the right channel, they're deceivers!

stop crying foul here I have given him the verses relating to or that consolidate the act of terrorism in islam let him read it by himself and compare to what boko haram are doing or isis doing on daily basis.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Demmzy15(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
stop crying foul here I have given him the verses relating to or that consolidate the act of terrorism in islam let him read it by himself and compare to what boko haram are doing or isis doing on daily basis.
Quote lemme see, I gat your time! grin
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Quote lemme see, I gat your time! grin
check my past posts you will see the quotations from manual of horror you called book.
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
check my past posts you will see the quotations from manual of horror you called book.
Start posting from here, so as we can start our own here! Are you scared?! grin
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Start posting from here, so as we can start our own here! Are you scared?! grin
scared of who? Even your demon allah can't even dare it. The person that need the quotations , have seen it so if you want it go there and if you can't take a bow.

2 Likes

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Demmzy15(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
scared of who? Even your demon allah can't even dare it. The person that need the quotations , have seen it so if you want it go there and if you can't take a bow.
No need to be vulgar, make we run am na! Shebi you get mouth, oya now! undecided
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by jcross19: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

No need to be vulgar, make we run am na! Shebi you get mouth, oya now! undecided
"k"

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Demmzy15(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
jcross19:
"k"
Fear fear! cheesy
Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Kyase(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Parisbookaddict interesting. Understood

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Kyase:
Parisbookaddict
interesting.
Understood

I have a lot more verses..this is just the quran.....the hadiths (narrations of the deeds of the "prophet"wink is a lot lot worse...

Once upon a time i used to think the terrorists were "misunderstanders" of islam but the truth isthat they are the real muslims who follow mohammed commands in the quran to the letter...

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Spread By The Sword? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

What is this dunce saying Parisbookaddict just quoted over a hundred verses that teach violence and hatred from your evil quoran and you can still open your dirty mouth to say we are portraying Islam in a bad manner. It's mohamed and the quoran that makes islam bad and not us except you want to deny the quoran and accept it's a bad and evil book.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Releases 2016 Prophesies,Fayose'll Be Impeached,OBJ Will Die,Others / Can God Create A Rock So Heavy That He Cannot Lift It? / The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.