Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) (46269 Views)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by lanre2009: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Tolexander:
Omg!

He must definitely have a ladder in the bus to climb it!

OP,
Are you sure the man is just a conductor and it the owner of the bus, cos the color of his pair of slippers blends with that of the bus?

I stay around egbeda and I can confirm he's a bus conductor....
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by goodgate: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
toprealman:
ARE YOU NATURALLY DAFT THIS BABE?
Don't mind the JobLESS TRANSGENDER.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by emamos: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
goodgate:
He did not create himself, if humans could determine what they look like, you would have been looking better.
1000 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by d25(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
How does he manage with his low center of gravity.

the question is "how do you manage to be the first person to comment on all the threads?" Una dey sleep here?
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Lagos for show grin

Nothing we won't see cheesy
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Dat girl is really special, see fyn girl
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by markidoo(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Is dat not Tyrion Lannister.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by imma2(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
So u guys are so blind to see this is photoshoped abi?
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by rsalami(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
ddaammyy:
That man nd his colleague or brother are some of the most rugged conductors around egbeda, oshodi nd ikeja. Try them nd face their wahala. Them no dey take nonsense. I know because I live in egbeda.
ddaammyy:
That man nd his colleague or brother are some of the most rugged conductors around egbeda, oshodi nd ikeja. Try them nd face their wahala. Them no dey take nonsense. I know because I live in egbeda.
ddaammyy:
Yes you get it right. His nick name his Atiku. Very agile and aggressive
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
He doesn't have a low centre of gravity, rather he's a high one. In Physics, the taller an object/person, the lower is his center of gravity. This explains why a tall person is less stable than a shorter one, when each person is pushed.

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2015
What is the point of this post?

Is it made to mock the conductor?

What is special about him being a conductor because he is a dwarf? Do dwarves in other professions deserve to be the butt of jokes and comic parodies also?

What is your point @ OP?

I only see a typical lagos conductor so if you see something else, it only says you're something else in addition to who you think you're are
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by goodgate: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2015
emamos:
1000 likes.
Yeah Bro!
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Tcrown01(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Sweetlily2819(f): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
MikeBAG:
Tyrion Lannister
exactly
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by 5minsmadness: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
HENSEXIE:

Babe hw do U̶̲̥̅̊ always manage 2 mek FTC.pls share U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ secrete wit me cheesy angry grin grin
S/he is a mod with an alternate account.

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by beyoncausme: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
well soo far he is getting the job done....
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by onajo2000(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Man must wack
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by lezz(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
Please this is WRONG and shouldn't even be on front page.

Are you making fun of his height or what?
Did you ask his permission before taking his picture?
Does Nairaland need the money so much that it has resorted to making fun of innocent folk?

Deplorable!

Spits!

Are you surprised? I'm not. There has been subtle indicators pointing at the moral standards of some mods on Nairaland.

This post hitting front page just indicates the level of maturity and social responsibility of some Nairaland mods.

Clearly ridiculing a man who is busy working for himself and probably his family within all legal means.

2 Likes

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by 5minsmadness: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
lezz:
Are you surprised? I'm not. There has been subtle indicators pointing at the moral standards of some mods on Nairaland.

This post hitting front page just indicates the level of maturity and social responsibility of some Nairaland mods.

Clearly ridiculing a man who is busy working for himself and probably his family within all legal means.

I was shocked to say the least when I saw the pic. I was thinking special meant a guy in a uniform or even a woman conductor which is rare would have been more understanding and made better news.

But this?

Making fun of a dwarf on front page?

Is this still Nairaland? What's Seun up to these days?

Disappointing I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
you people are funny, I see this man almost everyday and I never had the thought of snapping him...
there's nothing special about it....man must chop na!!
abi make he go rob?
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nelson1235: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Wow! He is courageous, bt can't stop laffin cos of other ppls comment. cool
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Israel5(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Tyrion
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Google63(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Guy, you get bad mouth ooo
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

S/he is a mod with A̶̲̥̅
n alternate account.

Has 2 Βε̲̣̣̣̥,cos its suprisin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by blacq2009(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Low center of gravity ke. Lmao.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by 2sex(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Very special indeed.If this kind of person can hustle to meet ends,i see no reason why able body men still stand on the road to beg for alms.
You can't take that magnitude of confidence and self-reliance from an average short man. I love them for that.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by esshman(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35768957] How does he manage with his low center of gravity.

Actually his very high. The shorter you are, the more balanced you are. Most of his body weight are concentrated in his lower region. That's why luxurious buses have their load cabins in d lower region.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by true2god: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
May God bless his efforts.

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by HRich(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Only in Lagos.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by may0001: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Very special indeed.If this kind of person can hustle to meet ends,i see no reason why able body men still stand on the road to beg for alms.
Begging must be discouraged at all cost. It is not God's will for his children.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by brosdoncome(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
ddaammyy:

Where in Egbede let me pay u a courtesy visit grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by isan(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
If he's a notherner now u will see a plate behind him begging for alms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) / I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.