Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad (1281 Views)

Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo / What Documents Might One Need Outside Nigeria? / 8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad by dotcomnamename: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Does anyone know how i can authenticate some documents in Nigeria from abroad? Nigerian embassy here told me that i must first authenticate my documents in Nigeria before they they embassy can authenticate it for me here. Am confused , i don't know whether i should send it down to Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Abuja postal address, i don't even know the fee, i don't know if i need to complete any form.. sad

Thanks.

Cc: Justwise & Vicjustice. Pls help
Re: Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad by dotcomnamename: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Someone please sad
Re: Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad by justwise(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Does anyone know how i can authenticate some documents in Nigeria from abroad? Nigerian embassy here told me that i must first authenticate my documents in Nigeria before they they embassy can authenticate it for me here. Am confused , i don't know whether i should send it down to Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Abuja postal address, i don't even know the fee, i don't know if i need to complete any form.. sad

Thanks.

Cc: Justwise & Vicjustice. Pls help

You need somebody to take it there for you to be authenticated
Re: Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad by dotcomnamename: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
justwise:

You need somebody to take it there for you to be authenticated

Ok thanks. Just that i don't trust those 9ja people for anything...
Re: Authentication Of Documents In Nigeria From Abroad by ImpressionsNG: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2019
The steps involved in document authentication are explained in the article below. You can also get assistance for authenticating your document if you're outside Nigeria. Get all the details....

https://www.impressions.ng/procedure-to-authenticate-legalize-certificates-documents-apostille-stamp-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Eases Entry Visa For Foreigners, Decentralises Passport Reissuance. / Pls What Is Turkey Tourist Visa Interview Always Like? / Watch S'african Police Woman Struggling To Mount & Ride Her BMW K1600 Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.