Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) (38177 Views)

Help Please: How Do I Cure Too Much Sweating / Women's Health: How To Tackle Excessive Sweating Under Your Breast / How Can I Stop Profuse Sweating Out Of My Armpits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cool
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by jonezz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Visit us today
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Cyriloha(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
braine:
Sweating is not a bad thing. It reduces the salt content of the body which is a good thing, especially for obese people. I'd rather suggest the person works out daily and sweat it all out before heading out.

thanks dear your on point. .......very soon we we start executing fake teachers here be warned
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by jck1976(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
See how or read how?
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oh yea! I need this!
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope my flend is reading this oooo...! Because the guy can sweat tomorrow own join am self! lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
MEN NA ONLY SHAVE I DEY SHAVE MY ARMPIT AND BODY SPRAY. ANY OTHER TIN IS FROM THE DEVIL
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by jumper524(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bida sun no dey hear all dis medication

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by StarFlux: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
I recommend against antiperspirants. The aluminium content (though I don't think it has been proven, yet ) could potentially be toxic over time. It also blocks the body's natural ability to sweat. Instead use a good normal deodurant that doesn't contain antiperspirants. They cover up the smell instead of blocking it.

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by constantchanges: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice one, life is all about learning.
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gud post
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by bbdd: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
StarFlux:
I recommend against antiperspirants. The aluminium content (though I don't think it has been proven, yet ) could potentially be toxic over time. It also blocks the body's natural ability to sweat. Instead use a good normal deodurant that doesn't contain antiperspirants. They cover up the smell instead of blocking it.

+100
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by dazzy4real(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
op what can i do abt this rash that comes out of my body at a particular place lik my wrist n my Achilles den it spreads gradually to thw parts of d body. it itches alot it comes n go. I've been told is an allergy but i can't seem to know wat is causing it.
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Sidiqdeboss(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2015
PStacks:
cheesy change your wardrobe cheesy
I be senator ne wey dey receive wardrobe allowance?
oyamilenu ke

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by sam121(m): 2:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Thank u so much, OP...
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by Gwazah(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Don’t be afraid to sweat it out with these six health benefits that actually don’t stink. 1. Boosts Endorphins Prolonged sweating is expected to occur at the gym during an intense workout or even brisk walking in the sun. Exercising increases the level of the “feel-good” endorphin hormones that are naturally released during physical activity. A 2009 study published in the journal Biology Letters found group workouts actually increase endorphin levels and cause less pain for those who work out together than those who train alone. Sweating it out during a group exercises like Zumba or hot yoga can help put a smile on your face. 2. Detoxifies Body One of the most efficient ways to detox your body — without the juicing — is to sweat. Sweating can flush the body of substances of alcohol, cholesterol, and salt. The body releases toxins by using sweat as the conduit. “Sweat purges the body of toxins that can clog pores and plague the skin with pimples and blemishes,” Dele-Michael said. A 2011 study published in the journal Archives of Environmental and Contamination Toxicology found many toxic elements appeared to be excreted through sweat. Induced sweating appears to be a potential method for the elimination of many toxic elements from the human body. Researchers believe sweat analysis could be considered as an additional method for the monitoring of toxic elements in humans rather than just blood and/or urine testing. 3. Lowers Kidney Stone Risk Sweating can be an effective way to sweat out the salt and retain calcium in your bones. This limits the accumulation of salt and calcium in the kidneys and urine, which is where the stones come from. It is no coincidence people who sweat tend to drink more water and fluids, which is another prevention method for kidney stones. A study presented at the 2013 American Urological Association conference in San Diego, Calif., found even walking for a couple of hours a week could cut the risk for developing kidney stones. Mild to moderate activity changes the way the body handles nutrients and fluids that affect stone formation. Sweating helps flush out the system more efficiently because it demands more hydration from the body. 4. Prevents Colds And Other Illnesses Perspiring can actually help fight tuberculosis germs and other dangerous pathogens. Dr. Diane De Fiori, a dermatologist at the Rosacea Treatment Clinic in Melbourne, Australia, told Medical Daily in an email: “Sweat contains antimicrobial peptides effective against viruses, bacteria, and fungi. These peptides are positively charged and attract negatively charged bacterial, enter the membranes of bacteria, and break them down".
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by kenoz(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Okay
Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by toprealman: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2015
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BOTOX!

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) by supereagle(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Iontophoresis is right treatment for hyperhydrosis as it medically called. No proven side effects yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.