Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? (699 Views)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by Jakaya(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Tweet from Christian Purefoy (CNN Nigeria Correspondent):

2 bombs found in Church in Jos, bomb experts detonated the bombs, some panic over the explosion, but no one killed or injured - Red Cross.
Re: Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2015
I hope this one is true
Re: Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by azimibraun: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Some blood thirsty people just wish to see plenty of death to blame Buhari for. When this news first broke, I felt sad and afterwards i turned to my wife and said to her.. Bombing in a church in Jos again; is it possible? Becouse except you drive violently in a church, I don't expect anybody to walk into a church without been searched and how come a watch will not recognize it's members and identify a new face?

1 Like

Re: Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by dustmalik: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Some blood thirsty people just wish to see plenty of death to blame Buhari for. When this news first broke, I felt sad and afterwards i turned to my wife and said to her.. Bombing in a church in Jos again; is it possible? Becouse except you drive violently in a church, I don't expect anybody to walk into a church without been searched and how come a watch will not recognize it's members and identify a new face?
The simple truth is, the saTANoids pray and hope that bombs go off everyday, just so they can have a reason to blame Buhari.
Re: Who Do We Believe Now About The Jos Bomb Blast? by horlabiyi(m): 4:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Why do you APC supporters always insult people simply because they're not in support of your opinion/view. Do you expect a place where there won't be any form of opposition or what? Were you people not always blame GEJ for every thing when he was the president? Do you expect the PDP supporters not to hold GMB responsible for things that are happening in the country. He's the president and must be responsible for everything in this country for the next 4yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Politician Criticised For Taking Selfies At Tunisian Beach Massacre Scene / Politics Has Blinded Most Nigerians / photos-End Time!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.