Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. (1117 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
This man has nothing to offer. He does not even understand how democracy works. He is incompetent and has no goal. He does not have any positive plan. There is nothing to show that there is hope for the future. He talks of tackling corruption but he is walking around with corrupt people. He won his election on the 28 of march and 3 months after he is yet to fully establish his plan. Again, this man is old; he does not understand what the new generation feels. Everything seems like we are in 1964. I pity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Starships4u(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2015
This can't make FP
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Rilwayne001: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:
This man has nothing to offer. He does not even understand how democracy works.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

1 Like

Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by DaBullIT(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Ok

Weed is bad
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Molebs(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
@Elvis
Do you have a better plan?
You seem to know alot about democracy. undecided
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by modath(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:
This man has nothing to offer. He does not even understand how democracy works. He is incompetent and has no goal. He does not have any positive plan. There is nothing to show that there is hope for the future.

Seems you woke up on the wrong side and decided to just type inanities.

Could you be kind enough to point ONE positive thing that will benefit the average Nigerian that Jona left behind in his 5 years of misrule?

please do not insult our intelligence by mentioning those 1950's locomotives, the Agric plan that didn't have any impact on the prices of food nor the you win thing that exists only in mass media...

Waiting.........
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by buzquet(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2015
OP! I tink u r a vagabond!!!!!!! naija no get hope wit people lyk u!
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by phlemzy: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
Ok

Weed is bad
Ughelli weed for that matter. They have head turning tendency. Its only the Op that Buhari has ruled for 3months.
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
phlemzy:
Ughelli weed for that matter. They have head turning tendency. Its only the Op that Buhari has ruled for 3months.
you see how stupid u are? he won the election on the 28 of march but was sworn in on 29 of may. between march and June will u tell me dat he cud not fink of how to run His government?
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by phlemzy: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:
you see how stupid u are? he won the election on the 28 of march but was sworn in on 29 of may. between march and June will u tell me dat he cud not fink of how to run His government?
Has he been ruling u since March 2015? Has he ruled u for 2 Months? If YES,then u know who is actually silly. Pained TANoid. U have this feeling to battle with for at least 4 years from now.
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by doublewisdom: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari is a Set back, a clog in the wheel and the Fly in the ointment.
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by nerodenero: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:
Everything seems like we are in 1964. I pity Nigeria.
Were you born as at 1964? I know you weren't born but if you were born and you talk like this, your present is dim and your future, hopeless. Back your claims with facts and stop displaying your foolishness on a public forum.
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Elvis295(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
nerodenero:
Were you born as at 1964? I know you weren't born but if you were born and you talk like this, your present is dim and your future, hopeless. Back your claims with facts and stop displaying your foolishness on a public forum.
if u are so blind to see, den remain dat way. i believe ur a mediocre. ur a conservative northern Piko (if you know wot dat means)
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by nerodenero: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I expected you would respond to my questions accordingly but you didn't. It is okay but mind you, I am not a Northerner.
Elvis295:
if u are so blind to see, den remain dat way. i believe ur a mediocre. ur a conservative northern Piko (if you know wot dat means)
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by SouthernBreeze(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Even a day old can attest to this fact
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Boo.hari as President of Nigeria is a DISASTER to AFRICA - Ex US envoy.
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Solorez2015(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:
This man has nothing to offer. He does not even understand how democracy works. He is incompetent and has no goal. He does not have any positive plan. There is nothing to show that there is hope for the future. He talks of tackling corruption but he is walking around with corrupt people. He won his election on the 28 of march and 3 months after he is yet to fully establish his plan. Again, this man is old; he does not understand what the new generation feels. Everything seems like we are in 1964. I pity Nigeria.
just Yearning for recognition
Re: You May Not Agree With Me But Buhari Is A SetBack To Nigeria. by Adminisher: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elvis295:

Basically you may not know enough to have the competence to assess any government. You could also be an unemployed youth paid to add to opposition propaganda. You have the next four years to learn just exercise patience.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Paid N756m To Come Lay Stadium's Foundation In Gabon / Photo- Look At What Iara Did To Oshiomole. / Why Igbo's Rejected Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.