Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy (820 Views)

Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do / Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy by GirlsClubNG: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fast rising Nollywood Producer, Joy Anyim has given birth to a baby girl. The actress cum producer welcomed the tot with Niger-Delta big boy, Arc Joseph Etiebet of Niger Delta Development Commission (NNDC).

The couple’s new bundle of joy arrived a bit early as a special gift. According to inside source the hard working producer was heavily pregnant while shooting her last movie that featured Joseph Benjamin and Yvonne Nelson.

The source added, “They’re all doing great and amazing, “Joy Anyim is an Amazon who has made giant strides in her chosen career and still waxing stronger in Nollywood as a producer cum actress. Life of sacrifice has never denied her of pursuing other life interests particularly, academics where she has an impressive records and accomplishments as well as running an entertainment agency in Nigeria and abroad.

Aside that, she is the Managing Director of Jejahmics International Ltd, a real estate and construction firm, and she is also the CEO Fundollars Entertainments, one of the fastest growing entertainment agencies in Nigeria and abroad

Re: Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy by bewla(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
by mail or whatsap
Re: Popular Producer, Joy Anyim Delivers Baby Girl For NNDC Big Boy by youngsky: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
The baby girl is welcome to the world, the baby girl should grow fast and be coming and be receiving daily news as we are receiving in nairaland

(1) (Reply)

If I Didn’t Marry At 18, I Will Probably Be Still Single – Omotola / To My Ladies Here's A Quote U Can Learn 4frm (photo) / I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.