Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. (2797 Views)

. / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? / This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
PAGE 1
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
DAT is due to d camera software
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Jaypea98: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
I don talk am. All my prayers on Mountain don dey work grin. You never see anything. Na your browser next undecided. Silly teenager you come dey brag FTC with grown ass men like us undecided. If i kick you with my cleats ehn? undecided
how much do they go for.?
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Jeffflo: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by HopeAtHand: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
I use a Samsung galaxy grand prime 2, after church I wanted to take some shots and the camera started showing this each time I turned it on. Has anyone experienced it or how can I solve it. The phone hasn't fallen down in ages and I have the latest avast phone anti virus updates. Even the torch light dosent come on. Both front and rear facing cameras display the same message.

Please guys mods anyone help me.

Am so sad right now. cry cry

I asked you on a different thread if i should get you a new fone.

the offer has closed but can still be revisited...under special conditions grin
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
I use a Samsung galaxy grand prime 2, after church I wanted to take some shots and the camera started showing this each time I turned it on. Has anyone experienced it or how can I solve it. The phone hasn't fallen down in ages and I have the latest avast phone anti virus updates. Even the torch light dosent come on. Both front and rear facing cameras display the same message.

Please guys mods anyone help me.

Am so sad right now. cry cry
so u are actually a guy...guys check the screenshot, on the down part by the right,u will see his pics there
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by INTROVERT(f): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
so u are actually a guy...guys check the screenshot, on the down part by the right,u will see his pics there

That's a baby smart guy.
Obviously your blind or confused or just plain d...
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by worldgee101: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
@introvert, i feel your pains. Frm most of d responses so far, u can see clearly hw fellow nairalanders so love u. I can only imagine what wll happen d day lalasticlala wl need any form of help on dis platform.

btw, try experiment wt some of d pieces of advice u r already given and let d house know which one works.
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Kingbilo(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
@introvert any luck, I'm really interested in knowing if the solution I gave above works.. It has worked for 2 ppl with Similar issue so far
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Kingbilo(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

That's a baby smart guy.
Obviously your blind or confused or just plain d...

OMG. Introvert is 4 years old!
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

That's a baby smart guy.
Obviously my father is blind or confused or just plain deranged...
Re: Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert. by AleAirHub(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vanquay16:
I don talk am. All my prayers on Mountain don dey work grin. You never see anything. Na your browser next undecided. Silly teenager you come dey brag FTC with grown ass men like us undecided. If i kick you with my cleats ehn? undecided

Lol grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note & Pro Lollipop Latest Update(final Version 5 - 21/11/2015) / Even Realme 5 Pro Is Better Than Phantom 9 / Xiaomi Poco M3 Unveiled With Giant Battery And Unique Design November 24, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.