Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. (2717 Views)

What Do You Thin Makes Ladies To Be More Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
I just need your opinions on this situation. Who did you think is more happy?

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Me
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by INTROVERT(f): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Neither
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Single got no worries #single_jesus_comes
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Bro, did u want to become a Reverend father? grin
CUM4WHAT:

Bro, did u want to become a Reverend father?
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lordshola:

Bro, did u want to become a Reverend father? grin

Bro, did u want to become a Reverend father?
am homo and bound to stay alone.... Not Gaaay ooooo
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
you will know until the two say whats bothering their heart. situation wil tell
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
single
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:
single

Its not all that rosy being single, at times u just need a shoulder to lean on, someone to share part of ur burden with.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by megareal: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
No one can really say cos each status comes with its own burden.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by ShinyJay22(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Single...Why
Well, being single gives you enough time, space,privilege...etcetera to be able to build a solid foundation for your future. Although being in a relationship also comes with it's privileges but most times it can be emotionally tasking and as such could give way to terrible consequences.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
megareal:
No one can really say cos each status comes with its own burden.

Yes, base on personal opinion.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Single...Why
Well, being single gives you enough time, space,privilege...etcetera to be able to build a solid foundation for your future. Although being in a relationship also comes with it's privileges but most times it can be emotionally tasking and as such could give way to terrible consequences.

Hmmm, but with our culture, do u think one can remain single forever?
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by ShinyJay22(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

Hmmm, but with our culture, do u think one can remain single forever?
I know it isn't easy to remain single in Nigeria & Africa for life but life is a choice. I believe it's best one tries to utilise the days of singleness properly using that to build character,strong spiritual foundation,independence...(etcetera) in a relationship. So that one's relationship will be built on a solid foundation.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
ShinyJay22:
I know it isn't easy to remain single in Nigeria & Africa for life but life is a choice. I believe it's best one tries to utilise the days of singleness properly using that to build character,strong spiritual foundation,independence...(etcetera) in a relationship. So that one's relationship will be built on a solid foundation.

sure, its a nice idea. You do read books? If yes, suggest some.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by ShinyJay22(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

sure, its a nice idea. You do read books? If yes, suggest some.
Of course I love reading books...But if it has to do with relationship issues I'd count myself a novice in that aspect of literature. Although I have one book on my must read list though.It's called "The dignity of manhood by Bro.Gbinle Akani".Only came across it once and I loved it.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

Its not all that rosy being single, at times u just need a shoulder to lean on, someone to share part of ur burden with.
bt der will be a frnd or ur mum to lean o
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:
bt der will be a frnd or ur mum to lean o
yes, bt most time, u need someone outside that circle.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Of course I love reading books...But if it has to do with relationship issues I'd count myself a novice in that aspect of literature. Although I have one book on my must read list though.It's called "The dignity of manhood by Bro.Gbinle Akani".Only came across it once and I loved it.

I will also try to add it to my list.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

yes, bt most time, u need someone outside that circle.
as for me i dnt think so
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by ShinyJay22(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

I will also try to add it to my list.
You had better bro...From the summary,it is a book geared towards teaching men how to be responsible in all aspects of their endeavours as they navigate through life as successful men both financially and spiritually,wonderful husband's & worthy father's.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Ragnorak: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you've been both single and in a relationship before you'd realize that there were times you were single and very happy and there were times in your relationship you were sad. Maybe even hurt by the person you love.

Being happy is an outcome of circumstances and personal choices. A relationship can be a source of happiness and a source of sorrow depending on who your partner is.

It is difficult to make generalizations.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:
as for me i dnt think so
Why?
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
ShinyJay22:
You had better bro...From the summary,it is a book geared towards teaching men how to be responsible in all aspects of their endeavours as they navigate through life as successful men both financially and spiritually,wonderful husband's & worthy father's.

sure, I will.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ragnorak:
If you've been both single and in a relationship before you'd realize that there were times you were single and very happy and there were times in your relationship you were sad. Maybe even hurt by the person you love.

Being happy is an outcome of circumstances and personal choices. A relationship can be a source of happiness and a source of sorrow depending on who your partner is.

It is difficult to make generalizations.

Yea, when u are two, challenges tend to set in. Moreover, in this part of the world u just av to brace up for d challenges cus culture won't allow u to stay single for long.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

Why?
cus as for me i relate to my mum well den my frnds even my siblings tho we do fight sometime
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Ragnorak: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lordshola:

Yea, when u are two, challenges tend to set in. Moreover, in this part of the world u just av to brace up for d challenges cus culture won't allow u to stay single for long.

Funny enough it's the pressure that makes many relationships unhappy. Those who are pressured into relationships are most likely going to be happier if they were single.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:

cus as for me i relate to my mum well den my frnds even my siblings tho we do fight sometime

then very soon, u will feel the urge to tell someone outside that circle. I think it comes naturally.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Lordshola:

then very soon, u will feel the urge to tell someone outside that circle. I think it comes naturally.
i dnt think so
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
follyshade:
i dnt think so
Then sorry to say, u don't need to think about marriage.
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by follyshade(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Lordshola:

Then sorry to say, u don't need to think about marriage.
sha dt ur own opinion
Re: Please Who Is More Happy Between This Two Set. by Lordshola: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2017
follyshade:

sha dt ur own opinion

Its cus d way u sound, you will prefer comfort of your mum, siblings and friend more than your partners' and it might not want to work out well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? / Reasons She Will Leave Without Saying Goodbye..treat Her Right Today. / My Relationship Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.