Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? (32925 Views)

6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / 5 Signs Your Boss Is Taking Advantage Of You / The Best Way To Ask For Salary Increase From Your Boss And Get It ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Dcaliphate(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Polithiefcian(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will turn my left ear 4 him 2 slap again.

Na babalawo go help us settle d scores
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by juman(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
I would warn him not to do that again, if he continues I would slap mine back.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by carzola(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
if your boss slaps u, say thank u sir and walk away, thats why his ur boss... if e easy go become boss make i see undecided
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by suwalee(f): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slap ur own o no tym weda naija na America for ur eyes police wud take egunje frm oga nd he's a free man
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't care. If he or she slaps me, I will slap Him back. undecided

Who the hell does he think he is? The president?

Even if the President slaps me he will receive two.

Mtcheeeeeeeew. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Only one boss has ever slapped me once when I was an employee in my mid-twenties and I deserved it, because I crashed his Toyota jeep at the premises of the Vanguard newspapers in Apapa, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
jerflakes:

Just find some motorpark touts,

Buy one man squad (N400 for 2bottles) and marijuana (N500 worth) for them,

and tell them where to wait for your boss.

Also let them know that after handling your boss, they can collect his phones, laptops, wallet, watch, shoes, shirts and any orher tangible thing as payment.

Lastly, tell them to make sure that they break the hand your boss used to slap you.

That way, you will be happy that you have made new friends and your boss will not slap anyone again.

What could actually be the best response other than this... All those things above doesn't apply to our situations in this country I beggy...

Arrange for him yourself jooooor. But, u no remember put Alomo Bitters for the items to buy for those guys naa
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Evina(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahaha, the op is either delusional or been watching too much of law n order. grin
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Goddygee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fresh NEW Music Download Mp3: Oritse Femi - Awooo Ewaa (Prod. By Dabeat)

http://www.loadedgee.wapka.mobi/music/view/33967931
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Ayietim(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Have you ever been rejected before? Maybe in your search for a job or love. Learn how to turn rejection around for your good.

https://ayietim./2015/07/17/how-many-times-have-you-been-rejected/
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by MuyiRano(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ok

Awareness !!!
Please kindly ignore any rumours about the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) using my picture on the new #2000 Naira to be introduced... Yes, truly the Government approached me but I rejected the offer for security reasons. Thanks
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by lacicrips(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:
Look into his eyes and give him a warm smile.

He won't be able to sleep for nights.
If na me, I'll give you another one while you're doing that. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will go back home... Bring my wife and 3 of my family to get more slaps.

1 Like

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Btruth: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
OP, that process long ooo. Why not just slap your own back immediately, if possible slap am back twice gan self. "No monkey for idanre" as they say oooo.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by vaca1: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
endure
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Only one boss has ever slapped me once when I was an employee in my mid-twenties and I deserved it, because I crashed his Toyota jeep at the premises of the Vanguard newspapers in Apapa, Lagos.
Please my brother, no boss should slap you no matter what you did. You did not deserve to be slapped because you crashed his Truck. That's a third world mentality. There are other ways for your boss to punish you for crashing his truck including making you pay for the repair by holding part of your salary monthly. It's a third world mentality thinking someone should physically attack you because he is the boss. He's is not your father or mother. I lost a friend in Lekki who slapped one of his workers and the worker was so vexed, he hit my friend in the head with a hammer and my friend died on the spot. Let get rid of that kind of mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by DesChyko: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you made a mistake, the best step would be to apologize regardless of your boss' action.
That he is unprofessional and uncouth doesn't mean you'll be least inclined to make the same error.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Bollinger(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
So, going by the topic, your boss can slap you for a major mistake. God help Nigerians and their mentality.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by manny4life(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Please my brother, no boss you slap you no matter what you did. You did not deserve to be slapped because you crashed his Truck. That's a third world mentality. There are other ways for your boss to punish you for crashing his truck including making you pay for the repair by holding part of your salary monthly. It's a third world mentality thinking someone should physically attack you because he is the boss. He's is not your father or mother. I lost a friend in Lekki who slapped one of his workers and the worker was so vexed, he hit my friend in the head with a hammer and my friend died on the spot. Let get rid of that kind of mentality.

If he said that he deserved it, why are you convincing him that he doesn't?

Biko don't take panadol for someone's headache... He's okay being slapped, me sef I concur with him grin

1 Like

Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by shalomm: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
lacicrips:

If na me, I'll give you another one while you're doing that. Lol.

If na you, as him look you smile, you no fit do anything cause " you can't really tell why he is smiling" maybe he just planned on how to kill you.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by freshdude99(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elegantdiva:
I think the slap is preferable than subjecting one to cleaner, gardner, Gateman and houseboy!( even wif ur bsc) .
Insults his employee at any slightest selffault.. .. Just waiting for d day he would reduce my salary or slap me than he would know who my parents are. Than i would personnly tell him not every jobseeker is hungry!
Who the hack is urrr parent
That mentality alone shows how deserving of a hot slap you are embarassed
Some employees are just sick shocked
But that's not to justify an employer hitting his staffs
cheesy grin
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Btruth: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
What if it's a major mistake?? grin
Costing the company huge amounts of money time etc
Introvert! Does that means the reason for one to slap a whole "Balee ile" nii? Anyway, make God no let us see devil sha.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by tonte(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
If I get slapped, I will demand an apology, if I don't get it, I won't react on impulse, one day I will after writing my resignation letter, walk into my boss's office, lock the door, throw his phones inside the toilet and beat the living daylight out of him, he won't ever have the nerve to disrespect anybody again
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its really sad that this behavior is allowed and accepted Nigeria. Stuff like this is against the law in America.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Opinedecandid(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
jerflakes:

Also let them know that after handling your boss, they can collect his phones, laptops, wallet, watch, shoes, shirts and any orher tangible thing as payment.

Lastly, tell them to make sure that they break the hand your boss used to slap you.

That way, you will be happy that you have made new friends and your boss will not slap anyone again.

Imagine how many clueless persons you would gave succeeded in misinforming nd misdirecting as indicated by the volume of thumps up (likes) you have garnered.
Or should we say people are satirically hitting your like button in acknowledgement of the first naive comment of the thread?

For your information and your unsuspecting fans, it is not befriending/engaging touts that is the problem, it is disengaging/defriending them.
You just can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by bhusollar(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
What if it's a major mistake?? grin
Costing the company huge amounts of money time etc

Even if it's a major major mistake, he has no right to raise his hand. There are disciplinary actions he could take, like query or the worst of it all termination of appointment.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
manny4life:

If he said that he deserved it, why are you convincing him that he doesn't?

Biko don't take panadol for someone's headache... He's okay being slapped, me sef I concur with him grin
I guess you are right. Typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrOreo:
In scorpion's voice "come over here" BACC<- <-YYBY...... FATALITY angry
lol, reminded me of my days of "sega " mortal kombat ........
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Spybradd: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its gonna ride only and if only he/she is elderly,otherwise he/she is gonna know the whole new meaning of a head butt,ya know..and if he/she wanna as dull and vengeful as da dullard de daura,then he/she is gonna hav'ta answer someone knockin' on da goddamm door by 2 in da morning.. cool
Re: How To React If Your Boss always Slaps You For A Minor Mistake? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
What else can I say?
jerflakes:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Doctor Reveals The Only Thing That Truly Separates Doctors From Nurses / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / Meet Adebola Rebecca, GIGL’s First Female Captain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.