Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 (1746 Views)

Bayelsa: Ballot Papers Destroyed In Gbarantoru, SILGA (photos) / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by Becomrrich: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2009
For the reply on bode george on the ibo topic , here is my answer. Koro contested for the election and not bode george . And the election was close . it tell you what PDP can do in lagos.

I am saying, if the AC present a non yoruba, and if Chief olabode george get less than 80% of the vote in lagos state. I would walk with one leg from lagos to abuja on foot. If Fashola runs against a non yoruba too and fashola get less than 80% of the vote. I would walk with one leg from lagos to abuja.

The PDP have no choice if they have seen the satellite picture to pick a yorubaman to get vote. Democracy is about the number of vote you can get.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by DisGuy: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2009
becomerich the political chessmaster! wink
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by DisGuy: 4:53am On Mar 20, 2009
KnowAll, what about Peter Obi?

is duke ibo/igbo?
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2009
I don’t see PDP loosing the seat of power for the net 60years.

PDP dominates about 80% political seats in Nigeria, so destroying or overthrowing them would only be a dream that can never come to pass.

But maybe it can come to pass if all the Political parties come together as one and meet the PDP in the battle field. There’re about 45 political parties in Nigeria so if 44 of them unite, together, they can achieve success.

But the question is would they unite?
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by KnowAll(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2009
@Crazykid

The opposition does not have a choice 45 parties challenging 1 dominant party, that is a recipee for disaster for the oppostion. They have to come together as one and also attract into their ranks disgruntled PDP members if they are to have any chance.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by CrazyMan(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2009
Greed and corruption would never allow them unite.

So we just have to keep managing the corrupt PDP leaders for the time being or until God himself send us help from above.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by KnowAll(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2009
Greed and corruption would never allow them unite.

So we just have to keep managing the corrupt PDP leaders for the time being or until God himself send us help from above.

If Ghana can do it, there is no reason why we cant, for democracy to really work a non performing administration needs to be voted out of office. When that happens then I will say to myself Niaja has arrived, we wait patiently for that day.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by CrazyMan(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2009
My dear, Nigeria is a country that hates growth and development.

Look at the Niger delta today; Rotimi Amechi (Governor of Rivers State) created jobs, built warehouses, factories and other places where youths can work and earn something reasonable. He even went as far as giving some of the capitals to start their own business according to what I read;

But they have refused to stop militancy in that region, they know that the kind of money they make from there is peanuts compared to what they would be paid by the government if they eventually stop.

Ghana shouldn’t be compared to Nigeria because they’re far more advanced than us in terms of conducting elections; in Nigeria, there are no elections, so the idea of voted out of office shouldn’t be raised.

What we have is just a rotation of seat; the top PDP brass are up there rigging their lives to ensure that they maintain power; can’t you remember what Obsanjo said in the 2007 elections, that IT’S A DO OR DIR AFFAIR. When someone makes that statement, then you know he means business.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by Alikwe(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
PeeeeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePeeeeeeeeeeeee power to the people nationwide. Nothing can happen to my beloved party. I love PDP . Zonal Organizing secretary Ward L. Bariga. Lagos.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by KnowAll(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
"PeeeeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePeeeeeeeeeeeee power to the people nationwide. Nothing can happen to my beloved party. I love PDP . Zonal Organizing secretary Ward L. Bariga. Lagos. "

No doubt PDP is a formidable force to contend with in any General Election, Obviously as you can tell the intention of this thread is for the opposition to see the wisdom in ganging up against the PDP and taking some digruntled PDP members with them. If it is a two horse race the election will be close but where u have 1 formidable party against 44, dis-jointed parties then without mincing words the formidable stands a better chance.

This thread is an awareness campaign for the oppostion parties to come together.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by ubandire(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.someone even mentioned ORJI (CRIMINAL)UZOR KALU.DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMS.this has never been a forum for DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Go look for your beds and DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.more.
Re: Pdp Can Be Destroyed In 2011 by KnowAll(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
"DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.someone even mentioned ORJI (CRIMINAL)UZOR KALU.DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMS.this has never been a forum for DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Go look for your beds and DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.more."

A country that have no dreams will perish, A house hold that have no dreams will perish, A person that have no dreams will perish, I have a dream when the sons of former slaves will not be judge by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. So dream is something positive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Reputation May Have Now Hit It's Lowest Possible / Turai's Plot Her Secret Emails To El Rufai Revealed . / Sen Ararume And His Ordeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.