Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) (48658 Views)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Azeez532:
its poo and not poop
oh..thanks
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Makapounse(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na flowers they use our money to plant everywhere, all in d name to beautify lagos state, while citadel of leaning is decaying...., Gray headed boy
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by fineyemi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dats ma school ooo. OOP dats an old picture. U are a scam
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by bigerboy200: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Disgusting! APC, Change!

Modified:
For y'all quoting me , I'm sure your lives are more disgusting than these pictures.
Ur own mumu pass olisa Metuh own..Yaba Tech is a Fed Govt polytechnic.. These pix u r seeing is as a result of the PDP's 16 years neglect of the educational sector.. so shut that gutter of urs up.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Crispels(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
motherlode:
OMG!!! Just take a look at an environment for learning . Thank God my school is better off #ProudlyLasuite #EverKonigba

Greatest LASUITE BRO!!!

what department??
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by PMBfirstson(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jesus christtttttt......

I just bought their form last week...
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by ewoma1989(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am a proud graduate of ds great institution "Yaba d Great " it's a pity dat sharareporters or worefar dia name is took dia tym in snapping d bad places in d institution( a female hostel n d road in front of it, if u hv stayed in d hostel bfr u sud knw dt d toilet is always messy )...

D truth is, I hv bin 2 other federal institutions, Yabatech is one of d most beautiful federal institution,Is it d standard stadium located @ d center of d skl,sky scrappers decorated with flowering tress n street lights, well tied roads?
When I work round d campus I ask mysf is ds skl in 9ja or Uk?

Next tym saharareporters pls snap d beautiful places, 2 show d world especially 'Nairaland' how well Anty Kudi(d rector) is doing n stop promoting bad images.

I Rep Yaba da Great 2013!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by searider(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
With this kind of environment; how are they suppose to learn and assimilate?

No wonder Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Disgusting! APC, Change!

Modified:
For y'all quoting me , I'm sure your lives are more disgusting than these pictures.

Looted to death by El Stupido (GEJ) and his cabal of incurable thieves.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by motherlode: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Crispels:

Greatest LASUITE BRO!!!

what department??

GREAT!!!

Business Administration and you?
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by michaelwilli(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
kai, yaba zha great. see as dem put my skul ontop nairaland. i am been shamed o, skul dn spoil finish. like if u re a student of yabatech.

2 Likes

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Crispels(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
motherlode:

GREAT!!!

Business Administration and you?
History and Diplomatic Studies
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by hayor93(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Change is w@ they need
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
mikecino:
Is is not obvious?..ok,no na jellof rice...

Wicked boy... undecided....

I see am na. grin
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Something is fundamentally wrong with this country and its occupants...

Especially the government...anything owned and run by the government ends up dilapidated..what an eye sore... angry...and even we as citizens are a group of mad people...maintenance is a strange word to nigerians...

1 Like

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by meelorlah(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chai! who con put yabatech for here,FP for that mata...well if it yields d needed change, no wahala
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Vokians(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Blame the school adminitration for the height of this reckless abandone. Do You want to tell me that federal govt. did not allocate funds to this school. This is the result of corrupt system. Do they really have functional SUG?
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Aspiregreat: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is....,i mean this is Gangrenous.......thats the word i chose beside decay

#NIGERIA
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Akanniade(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
The country's bloated population is to blame. Infracstructures are overburdened in all government institutions.
Until we have a population control roadmap, and do away with sentiments, our population will destroy us.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by PTNL: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chai! See Bakasi, complex and hollywood hostels oooo. What is the management doing. Bakasi is the newest among those hostels and it has started experiencing this decay before we left in 1999/2000. Nigerians and poor maintenance culture, yet, we keep having new projects daily instead to concentrate on and maintain and sustain our old projects.

1 Like

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by freenature: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=20pt]People Let's not be quick to comment. do not forget that this school has an administrative council and a VC, so if there's anything to go by and complain of or someone to hold responsible, then its the people who are in charge of the school(THE CULPRITS OF MISMANAGEMENT AND EMBEZZLEMENTS).[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Charly68: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Upon all the internally generated revenue & government capital subvention,things degenerated to this level..the rector should be sent to jail. Naija will hail thee ..indeed this is complete ichabod
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by kclee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
My Alma matter, who' the current rector, dug, govt
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Moz22: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Disgusting! APC, Change!

Modified:
you are so deluded.. I studied in that skul and it has been so since the time of transformation. I wonder why they didn't do EDD before admitting u on nairaland
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by Moz22: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
youngestfool:
See gbegeeee
Thier rector name Na aunty Kudi
only those that studied in the skul will know she is fondly called Aunty Kudi. Bros don't deny ur skul oooo
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by bys: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is this yabaleft?
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by debeey87(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
The thing that baffles me is that every year, the ministry of education comes with budget to the national assembly which I strongly believe contains infrastructure maintenance for most federal institutions in Nigeria but where has all the money gone to.

EFCC.....Kindly probe the Rectors of Yabatech from about 3-4 tenures ago, they have questions to answer about funds allocated to them for infrastructural development of the school while they were at the helm of affairs.

Proudly Fedpofite....Ogidi Omo Yoruba
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by James88: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Despite the huge amount the school collect from the part time student admitted last year. Even these photographer did not go to food village to capture the classroom there and the disgusting smell and condition of that toilet and student still eat,sleep,study overnite there. May God help us.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by maestroz: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
PHOTONEWS: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology.

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-decay-yaba-college-technology

OP is just the opposite of Omoboriowo who takes pixs of Buhari.

while OP takes disgusting pixs, Omoboriowo takes cute pixs

Keep it up bro!...I feel disgusting pics like this would exist in ASO rock.

you sure deserve an award.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by yemstok(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
the o.p is a 100% hater of yabatech. he only posted AKATA Hostel pictures. we all know hostels to be very messy and no institution wud boast of a very clean hostel in Nigeria except some private institutions.

I've been to Uniben's hostel and it's almost the same as this. I cudn't stay long because of the stench coming from the toilets to the room.

I visited a faculty at LASU recently and I cudn't help but leave almost imediately...the smell coming from their toilet was doing me strong thing. that one na where them dey learn o!

so, O.p, No school is perfect and I would advise you go to other schools to check on their toilets. U won't return I swear.
Re: The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
maestroz:

OP is just the opposite of Omoboriowo who takes pixs of Buhari.

while OP takes disgusting pixs, Omoboriowo takes cute pixs

Keep it up bro!...I feel disgusting pics like this would exist in ASO rock.

you sure deserve an award.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation / Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.