Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend (44884 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by GreatEngineer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Damn it, I didn't see any picture so do you expect me to comment.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Maryalex1805(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm...na wa 4 unfriendly friends ooo buh dah man dirty shaa...fish seller? Her body no dey smell?
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]yorubas again always shameless and wash the dirty pants in front of everyone.

Every dirty degrading news have yorubas as principal actors.....fu ckin smelly people[/size]

Ahbeg.....wayray
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by domido(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Aaahhh!!! Oga Chidi Ekeh, as a proper Mushin Igbo boy u suppose dey Ladipo market dey sell spare part nah.!!! Why u come spoil show tell d woman wetin dey sup.?!!
But some women sha!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
hiteelong:
se ori fifo Ni Ogun ori bibe ni
Can u share ur man's banana ni? grin
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by coolviv: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
I always say if a man must cheat, the worst women to cheat with are your house help and wife's friend. Why? Because both have easy access to your wife and children and can easily poison/kill either or all of them to have free access to you.

Unless you want to take the chance of burying your wife or children, you ve got to keep such things far away from them.

Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
That serves the man.

But the woman for don chop off that his yeye private part wey konji dey worry
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by elipheleh(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
princesuko:

Lol . E pain am

See this Ethnic bigot!!! Igbos are the only criminals i know that sell hard drugs and carry out Armed robbery!!! Fool!!!
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Artistree: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Superman11:

Are you a biter??
No darling, ain't. I know wat it feels like being betrayed by ur close pal, not necessarily on relationship matters.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by hedonistic: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
This story sweet me like sugar.

She used a long stick to bring out Mama Sunday’s undies and screamed to attract residents to come and see.
Hehehehehe!

Epic!
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by monex(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]yorubas again always shameless and wash the dirty pants in front of everyone.

Every dirty degrading news have yorubas as principal actors.....fu ckin smelly people[/size]
you have a mental case
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by DanielGb(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
hiteelong:
se ori fifo Ni Ogun ori bibe ni

babe, wetin u wan make she do. Wat if it happens 2u. Wetin she do send a message 2 both her husband and mama Sunday. U self, 4rm ur comment it get as u love Dickson reach o. Its normal sah. Anyway, i need to chat wit u personally: watsapp me @08085909029.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Islie: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

but De fish seller na real (what is female bado called ?)

okay badoness she be real badoness. ..run kuku ma go collect her fish and vanish! !!!!

You wan go collect fish from her
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Simoneblosson(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
She actually bit the dick?? Hmm, and the said dick has being inside the other woman's punny, yuck!!! Well, it's none of my business
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by DrGroove(f): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mama Bose no do well

She suppose just chill like say nothing happen

Eradicate that Mama sunday

Eradicate her randy husband

Good riddance to 2 bad rubbish(es)
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Another super story.

Leadership Newspaper, continue***
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by sotum2: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
This man need deliveance, this thread will help him:https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Superman11(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Artistree:

No darling, ain't. I know wat it feels like being betrayed by ur close pal, not necessarily on relationship matters.

Aww sorry. My plastic sweet heart feels for ya
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Islie:

That part got me WOWshockedshocked

Chew the testicles
cheesy I swear she's a beast...I luv her so damn much. Lmao!
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by kilode100(f): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2015
That woman is a witch!!
Shuo..
Because of ordinary fvck??

Na Ogun go kill am.

Imagine sef as one pepper woman dey finish the man.
Tufiakwa!! Yoruba men no strong aswear.

Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by simpleseyi: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Yes, you are right, I don't know what is wrong with these Yorubas. They are very very ... ... ...... please borrow me adjective. That was how one one them named FFK was fvcking Bianca Ojukwu for several years and even fathered Ojukwu's alledged children. The same Yorubas slept with several Biafra women, ladies and girls for 30 months between 1967 and 1970 at no cost. What a tribe!
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Islie: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
cheesy I swear she's a beast...I luv her so damn much. Lmao!

She sabi create scene to embarrass those cheaters.

I guess those her neighbor go dey talk behind her back about how she mumu before
But, after seeing the scene......... Story go change
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by LADYARIK(f): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Dat serves papa bose right cheesy I wish hin tin no go function again for undecided him to remember adultery is a sin

Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Islie:

She sabi create scene to embarrass those cheaters.

I guess those her neighbor go dey talk behind her back about how she mumu before
But, after seeing the scene......... Story go change
gbam! cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by buchi16(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2015
she did well grin
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by temmym4(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Being irresponsible or shameless isn't about Tribe but Individuals, who knows, Your Ma.ma might be worse you know.

You Are Childish!

I'm not sorry about mentioning your Ma.ma above cos you deserve it. Learn to respect other people's culture, tribe or race, no matter where they could come from. StVpid boy.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Daresh(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
ijustdey:

you can stop a cheater from cheating....... but when he does cheat, don't let it be within the vicinity of your wife.

give her the respect she deserves in that aspect

Cheating is always disrespectful. From afar or close to home

Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by ijustdey: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Daresh:

Cheating is always disrespectful. From afar or close to home

cheating isn't good.......

but, it's better if a man cheat with a stranger than a friend of the wife.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by Saintremmy8(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chai, woman & prick wit their wehala. Married yet single looking 4 helper, i pity d man's joystick sha
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by tjdimmy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cheating is bad, cheating with your wife's/gf's friend is worse and way more disrespectful. ohh when will Men learn to keep their Pythons in the cage and bring them out only for the appropriate "FOOD"?
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by tjdimmy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chinaimporter:

The THUNDER that will fire you is just feets away from your life, ODE OSHI.
Re: Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend by tjdimmy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
GreatEngineer:
Damn it, I didn't see any picture so do you expect me to comment.
YOU ALREADY DID BRO.

Soldier Kidnapped In Calabar As He Leaves Bank (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos)