Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (49164 Views)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by shezinton(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wat oda surprise are we xpecting...kindly act nt talk talk...probe any 1 frm day 1 of our democracy...tifnubu n co...name ya minister....no time dullard daura
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Jesusloveyou: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
UnknownT:
We are waiting. While you guys are at it, release names of ministerial appointees too
what is so important about appointee,just find all d missing fund,that is my concern

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by lastmessenger: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Useless party with an evil president

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Igweene: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
inyamiri....
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by adamskutty(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Y
Trash! I am not yoruba. grin grin And u don't know me, i am forever ready to maul that madness that has crippled ur coconut brain, u loudmouthed pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant, basenji, ar0used garruloused punk, u must be an afterbirth from a behemian butt fvck given to ur wretched mama in one of the so many baby factories in ur primitive jungle by jonadaaaaft! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe! Relax mehn, imma cut of ur balls and give it to the vultures, u hallucinating orangutan with brains filled with decomposed jonadaaaft faeces. grin grin Nigga u haven't seen sh!!!!!!T, i will bring u to normal, now bow before me u inferior slave of mine. grin grin

U are friday, my property and i own u. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Dmano: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is what i dont like we will,pls get 2 work b4 i loose my temper

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
In addition, dividend payments totalling $4,728,136,946 was paid to the FG between 2004 and 2009, out of which only $127,851,348.19 was credited to the FG’s Independent account with JP Morgan, leaving a balance of over $4 billion. The questions to ask therefore are why all the past taxes and dividends were neither fully paid into the federation account nor shared by the three tiers of government and what happened to the funds.”

This paragraph got me thinking.....Can APC probe this and deal with the culprits? Can OBJ ( who was in office from 1999 to 2007) and Yaradua (in office from 2007 to 2010) or his lieutenants (since he is late) be made to refund these monies? I have my doubts. But for GEJ and his lieutenants being probed? I have no doubts. My wish is that all the money is recovered.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by porka: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
akoaki:
There would be consequences for irresponsible and felonious posts in the nearest future. My candid advice of caution for nairalanders

[size=13pt]What can be worse than Decree 4 and beheading of journalists?

How many people can you slaughter really?[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by reuben79: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
mrjangaweed:

in your dreams imprison by the bastard kunu sipping monkey mumuhamado mumuharii
in d next 4 years apc will finish Jonathan, b4 end of 4years apc gov, Nigerians will see Jonathan and stone him.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Jesusloveyou: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
lastmessenger:
Useless party with an evil president
when u know d truth, d truth wil make u free, u can as well call jesus evil for revealing d truth, for given hope to d poor, for making way where they is no way, for making every crook way straingt, God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
adamskutty:
Trash! I am not yoruba. grin grin And u don't know me, i am forever ready to maul that madness that has crippled ur coconut brain, u loudmouthed pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant, basenji, ar0used garruloused punk, u must be an afterbirth from a behemian butt fvck given to ur wretched mama in one of the so many baby factories in ur primitive jungle by jonadaaaaft! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe! Relax mehn, imma cut of ur balls and give it to the vultures, u hallucinating orangutan with brains filled with decomposed jonadaaaft faeces. grin grin Nigga u haven't seen sh!!!!!!T, i will bring u to normal, now bow before me u inferior slave of mine. grin grin

U are friday, my property and i own u. grin grin grin grin grin

i don't even bother reading this trash
maybe you'll ask your Hopless bastard prostitute mother to up her game in forking dogs to pay an extra fee for your English language lesson.

product of dog's sperm like you grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
reuben79:
in d next 4 years apc will finish Jonathan, b4 end of 4years apc gov, Nigerians will see Jonathan and stone him.

Nope we're already stoning Buhari Because he's a terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
reuben79:
Nope we're already stoning Buhari Because he's a terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist -Elrufai

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Piro4rl(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can this Governwent forget the past and face the future. How long with they tour with the life of Nigerians. If i may ask who is APSHIT and who is PDPOPPYCOCK? Are they not thesame people?
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Xfemt(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
doctokwus:
Can anything shock us about a govt that hid NLNG taxes running into billions of dollars from other tiers of govt;that denied abduction of Chibok girls,that never even knew other school boys,girls,women and men were abducted; that played politics with the fight against insurgency;under whose watch more than $20b if not up to $50b went into private pockets?
The only thing that would shock me about the GEJ govt is if it it turns out the above mentioned revelations are the only ones that he oversaw under his utter maladministration.
The man was incompetent,corrupt,mischievous,petty,tribal and possibly devilish in the way he handled Nigeria and nothing can be more shocking than that.

dis were same tin u guys were saying when Gej was on power now u Apc ve successfully taken power from him nd still yet u re still talking of the past when u guys re already in power.

why is Apshit nd it followers not tired of lying nd get serious for once

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by IBBG(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
helpee:
hehehe! At this rate, the APC will lead the worst govt since independence. This govt has no clue at all.They only rely on propaganda to rule this country. what are we supposed to do with the so called shocking revelation? if you have shocking information, why give it to powerless people like us? Release the information to security agents, prosecute whoever is guilty and let us move this country forward pls. As at today, there is nothing that can be more shocking than what sanusi told us...20 billion dollars missing and till date, buhari is yet to prosecute or arrest anybody despite assuming office weeks ago. we dont need more propaganda pls, ACTION FOR ONCE. You have won the election with propaganda, you cant continue to govern with propaganda
God bless u!
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Tex42(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
APC should get down to business and stop all these road side salon amebo.

If u find any one guilty,of mismanaging public funds in the jonathan's administration, arraign the person(s), starting from jona down...

Meanwhile, eradicate boko haram and make $1 = N1.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg, make dem forgive pdp na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by totorimi: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
You can now see that this APC guys have mothing to offer this country. Rather than roll out developmental plans they want to reveal shocking bullsh1t
Will they also reveal those of pbk, yaradua, ibb, abacha and Andalusian

Honestly I think ITE about time we force them to nominate minister let the nation start working. We cannot accept that old story of planning. ibb flew that kite on us so did pbj.

A party that knows what it is doing would have done their home work and not waste our precious time

#notime
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by umarshatty(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls do it on time so that those supporting GEJ will have an idea on how he has spoiled the country.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by anwo247: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
#DauraDullard is a complete disgrace to mankind.

Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Missonas(f): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Me thought d campaigning was over.Me think APC cannot function independently hence they keep bringing d opposition in.We are hard pressed,we are tired of hwaring gists we need something more plssssssss

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Twoboys: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Its seeming like a difficult transition for the ruling party to make the turn from campaigning to leading.

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Nomswag: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2015
helpee:
hehehe! At this rate, the APC will lead the worst govt since independence. This govt has no clue at all.They only rely on propaganda to rule this country. what are we supposed to do with the so called shocking revelation? if you have shocking information, why give it to powerless people like us? Release the information to security agents, prosecute whoever is guilty and let us move this country forward pls. As at today, there is nothing that can be more shocking than what sanusi told us...20 billion dollars missing and till date, buhari is yet to prosecute or arrest anybody despite assuming office weeks ago. we dont need more propaganda pls, ACTION FOR ONCE. You have won the election with propaganda, you cant continue to govern with propaganda
u are on point......keep it up one day u we rule

2 Likes

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Nomswag: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

in their dream

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Nomswag: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

in their dream grin

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Johnsinia(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
PDP people have nothing as their replies but abuses.
u APC slaves are even worster, just go back to una last 4yrs post and see how rotten u guys ve been. Hypocrites
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Victorblaze14(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2015
We know pls apc and buhari focus on the work at hand
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej will soon become a prisoner so don't exhaust your anger
and u will be his prison guard. All nah still prison ona go dey. Wait! Who promised u that?

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2015
helpee:

Even if it were true, how can buhari probe his benefactors? Wasn't Obasanjo the president in 2004? Hasn't many of the thieves that stole the money now running around under the new brand name titled apc? A confused man blames his inneficiency on everything he sets his eyes on. Buhari cum apc is a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by nortcentrallord(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2015
A man in a drowning boat pointing accusing fingers @ another already drowned boat is not only clueless but a dullard and very foolish. You were not voted to shock Nigerians with lies and propaganda. You were voted to shock Nigerians with uncommon developments and positive change. Nigerians are already shocked about the resurrection of BH even now that we have sophisticated weapons and battle ready soldiers to end the bloodbath. Stop shocking Nigerians before you shock Nigerians to death with your plans to negotiate with BH and grant them amnesty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Billygee2u: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2015
ojun50:
Mr Lai or Mr liar liar they call u, tell yr APC people to keep there shocking revelation to there self and move this country to the next level nt shocking nigerians with lies.
Mr. lair should change his name,because it's affecting his mentality.
He is living up to his name.
it's not good for his future

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.