Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (49170 Views)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by nortcentrallord(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2015
reuben79:
in d next 4 years apc will finish Jonathan, b4 end of 4years apc gov, Nigerians will see Jonathan and stone him.

I guess the mandate of this administration in the next four years is to finish GEJ. undecided I believe you have a good brain so please put it to good use. Has GEJ been your president since 2004 or couldn't you comprehend the simple write up? Well am not suppressed. Even our dear president has no certificate so it must be rubbing off on many hollow headed Nigerians too.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by nortcentrallord(m): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2015
ibitzbarlow:
In addition, dividend payments totalling $4,728,136,946 was paid to the FG between 2004 and 2009, out of which only $127,851,348.19 was credited to the FG’s Independent account with JP Morgan, leaving a balance of over $4 billion. The questions to ask therefore are why all the past taxes and dividends were neither fully paid into the federation account nor shared by the three tiers of government and what happened to the funds.”

This paragraph got me thinking.....Can APC probe this and deal with the culprits? Can OBJ ( who was in office from 1999 to 2007) and Yaradua (in office from 2007 to 2010) or his lieutenants (since he is late) be made to refund these monies? I have my doubts. But for GEJ and his lieutenants being probed? I have no doubts. My wish is that all the money is recovered.

Only GEJ should be probed because obj and yaradua are saints. Their sins has been wiped clean by buhari the "sacred cleanser" don't forget that even buhari said Abacha never stole Nigerian money.

Only time will tell if only GEJ's administration will be probed or that of those that existed before him will be probed too or IF THERE WILL BE ANY PROBE AT ALL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by kessler53(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Ending the insurgency within the two months that Pmb told us is far better than any shocking revelation.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by ighodalonosa(m): 2:26am On Jul 13, 2015
doctokwus:
Can anything shock us about a govt that hid NLNG taxes running into billions of dollars from other tiers of govt;that denied abduction of Chibok girls,that never even knew other school boys,girls,women and men were abducted; that played politics with the fight against insurgency;under whose watch more than $20b if not up to $50b went into private pockets?
The only thing that would shock me about the GEJ govt is if it it turns out the above mentioned revelations are the only ones that he oversaw under his utter maladministration.
The man was incompetent,corrupt,mischievous,petty,tribal and possibly devilish in the way he handled Nigeria and nothing can be more shocking than that.

Ur head has been washed in the sea of propaganda. Do u know hw much is $50 billion. that is the total worth of Bill Gate, the richest man in the Whole World. How can GEJ steal 50 billion dollars and nobody will know. Oga, hw much is the yearly budget for Nigeria? Not more than 38 billion dollars. Does it mean GEJ stole our whole 2013 and 2014 budget? and there was still money to allocate to state?

My broda, DO NOT B FOOLED BY FOOLISH PROPAGANDA.

SPREAD WHAT YOU KNOW AND NOT LIES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by K114: 3:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Thing is, we are being played in the worst way... We need to wake up and cause a revolution. by me 10 yrs from now our dear old country would still remain the way it is. But we gon be Alright.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by friends4ever(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Getting my remote control ready ...
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Kelvic4real(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2015
the past administration actually sold this country into slavery. pls bihari should do well to probe them. they need to payback all they have stolen from our money.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by adamskutty(m): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

i don't even bother reading this trash
may
puhhaahjahaha! grin grin Ur mister, lord and owner ain't surprise a single bit, u are well known to be a world renowed dunce with brain filled with soured monkey pee mixed with cow dung. grin grin grin grin

U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, if brains were gasoline, u won't have enough to power a bike half way round a BB. grin grin grin grin grin

Ur mama should be crucified for allowing mad h0rny dogs to deposit their watery, fermented, expired, greenish sperm into her wide, patched, dirty, maggot infested puccciiiiii with serial number 4.1.9, u were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbeeeeecile with zig zag head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigga when one of my dogs wanted to baaanged the LovePeddler of ur mama with one sagged bre....ast that produces brownish milk, at the sight of her puccciiii, it screamed jesus because the hairs are so daamn fvcking hairy it mistook it for the JACKSON 5 AFROS IN THE 70S grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly, it looks to me that during birth, the best part of u ran down the crack of ur mamas azz and ended up as a brown stain in the mattresss. grin grin grin

CRACK DA RIBS! Post more memes abeg, that is an order, moda'fvcker! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by chiwondoski: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Na wash
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Kazrem(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Eyin le mo nkan ti en release. Ema tun ile yin to
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by lastmessenger: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Without hiding mouth pmb is evil and Nigeria deserve him cos the majority of folks in this country are evil souls.
Jesusloveyou:
when u know d truth, d truth wil make u free, u can as well call jesus evil for revealing d truth, for given hope to d poor, for making way where they is no way, for making every crook way straingt, God bless PMB
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Chigold101(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
What are they waiting for?
APC does well in playing the opposition. So letthem show us abi tell us what we missed.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by chamboy(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
helpee:
hehehe! At this rate, the APC will lead the worst govt since independence. This govt has no clue at all.They only rely on propaganda to rule this country. what are we supposed to do with the so called shocking revelation? if you have shocking information, why give it to powerless people like us? Release the information to security agents, prosecute whoever is guilty and let us move this country forward pls. As at today, there is nothing that can be more shocking than what sanusi told us...20 billion dollars missing and till date, buhari is yet to prosecute or arrest anybody despite assuming office weeks ago. we dont need more propaganda pls, ACTION FOR ONCE. You have won the election with propaganda, you cant continue to govern with propaganda
mumu like U, You need someone in The Nigerian Army To School You
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by kenoz(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Is that the change they promised us during their campaign ?
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by gare(f): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=MalcoImX post=35783719][/quote]

WHEN YOU SAY WE, ARE YOU IN THE PRESENT GOVT? WHERE YOU VOTED FOR ?
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
adamskutty:
puhhaahjahaha! grin grin Ur mister, lord and owner ain't surprise a single bit, u are well known to be a world renowed dunce with brain filled with soured monkey pee mixed with cow dung. grin grin grin grin

U are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence, if brains were gasoline, u won't have enough to power a bike half way round a BB. grin grin grin grin grin

Ur mama should be crucified for allowing mad h0rny dogs to deposit their watery, fermented, expired, greenish sperm into her wide, patched, dirty, maggot infested puccciiiiii with serial number 4.1.9, u were well fashioned with it into a 4 legged imbeeeeecile with zig zag head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigga when one of my dogs wanted to baaanged the LovePeddler of ur mama with one sagged bre....ast that produces brownish milk, at the sight of her puccciiii, it screamed jesus because the hairs are so daamn fvcking hairy it mistook it for the JACKSON 5 AFROS IN THE 70S grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly, it looks to me that during birth, the best part of u ran down the crack of ur mamas azz and ended up as a brown stain in the mattresss. grin grin grin

CRACK DA RIBS! Post more memes abeg, that is an order, moda'fvcker! grin grin grin
hmmm more trash but you sound so frustrated by me

i repeat I'll help your harlot mother to get more dogs to fork so she can raise money to send you back to school.
product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother
grin tongue

Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by MalcoImX: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2015
gare:

WHEN YOU SAY WE, ARE YOU IN THE PRESENT GOVT? WHERE YOU VOTED FOR ?
APC is the government in power and Lai Mohammed is a leading member of APC. Therefore he isn't wrong to say "We." Even PDP TANoids can say "we", the government and they being being Nigeria's. But the thing is, those APC guys who voted in the government, having the foresight to see the good that is to come have more vision and can lay claim and shout more than the cankerworms.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by MalcoImX: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnsinia:

u APC slaves are even worster, just go back to una last 4yrs post and see how rotten u guys ve been. Hypocrites
We've been principled and consistent. This is my first post after Nairaland crash in 2014.
https://www.nairaland.com/1832234/mis-education-idumuose#25029217
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by chernest2002: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Apc from propaganda you were conceived and you will continue with it all the days of your life but be sure you do not have all the time in the world to work.nigeria did not spoil in gej hand but from british untill we bring in the gurus and certified graduates we will never get it right.i dont wish buhari bad but from where will he get knowlegde to make our country move well.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by sniperr007(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2015
sammyj:
Good to know because I was already doubtful this will happen. This need to happen as soon as possible. The corruption of the past clueless government should not only be exposed but to be probed. !!!! tongue

Probe!!! Probe!!! Probe!!!. R u not tayad of hearing probe. This prople should stop complaining and work with d resources dey found on ground.
We only hear I will do till date.
Dont know about you but I need economic growth not probe dat never gets anyone arrested for their crimes and keeps sone people untouchable.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by sunshine1974(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Too much talk
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by sammyj: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm true. !!! wink
sniperr007:

Probe!!! Probe!!! Probe!!!. R u not tayad of hearing probe. This prople should stop complaining and work with d resources dey found on ground.
We only hear I will do till date.
Dont know about you but I need economic growth not probe dat never gets anyone arrested for their crimes and keeps sone people untouchable.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by Demdem2: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Confirmed....................Jonah-daft was indeed a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
The fool really finished us financially.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by kuroben4real: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
If that is ur priority instead of looking how u could create a better Nigeria, then i pity u
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by disumusa: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

but your mother forks dogs isn't it? cheesy
nonsense
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by disumusa: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:
Nope we're already stoning Buhari Because he's a terrorist
Buhari is a terrorist -Elrufai
this is ojuku
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by disumusa: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
and you said IBO will rule this Nigeria, its a big lie with this act.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by disumusa: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

and you said IBO will rule this Nigeria, its a big liar with this act.
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
disumusa:
and you said IBO will rule this Nigeria, its a big liar with this act.

Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai
Re: APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government by mrjangaweed: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
disumusa:
this is ojuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.