Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (44861 Views)

Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nicepoker(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

I am short of words cry cry cry cry cry
I would normally say such men be sliced with razor and put in freshly ground pepper and hung upside down till he dies but in this case something much much worse should be done to him.

u no de rest?
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is he a defiler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by chaxking(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
End time it is, a sick world we live in[qquote author=lalasticlala post=35788539]A lady shared this shocking story on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anyato__/status/620240912346664960

READ TWEETS FROM VERY BOTTOM TO TOP...[/quote]
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nicepoker(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
I just want to know the region it happened and those involved then I can comment.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Serves the wife and her family right grin. this what exactly KARMA feels like cheesy

The wife's fist crime was staying in an abusive relationship and her family's was allowing their daughter to live with the beast. The second crime was when the wife continued living under the same roof with a rapist and her family's was when they patched things up in the name of peace. I wish them nothing but misery grin
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Utchgirl(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pque:

okay o, wharever, dorrr...

Gud
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by goldnwa4real: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
The man deserve life imprisonment.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Akalia(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

I am short of words cry cry cry cry cry
I would normally say such men be sliced with razor and put in freshly ground pepper and hung upside down till he dies but in this case something much much worse should be done to him.

you are wicked o
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
In which country is this thing happening?

The guy is serious sick. He needs urgent help. He should not be allowed near ANY kid or vulnerable person!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Franchise21(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
This dint happen in Nigeria. I guess it occurred either in Europe or America
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by neocortex: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Anybody who was aware of this crime against humanity and refused to report to the police is an accomplice
and should be charged aloñg that cradle robber for aiding and abetting a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Brytawon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sometimes with what is going on, one would wish he never came to this evil world...
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by whitestar01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
From my perspective dat family is demonize non is exceptional. cool
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by easy345(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
This man is mad and brain dead because how can a man in his right senses will do just a thing his daughter and the son at the time it is not normal he should be dealt with seriously though! undecidedThis man is mad and brain dead because how can a man in his right senses will do just a thing his daughter and the son at the time it is not normal he should be dealt with seriously though!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Missmossy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jeez!!!!

This man is evil. That's an abomination. He isn't okay I feel. It's really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by architez: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are so many of these stories constantly coming out, I am now jaded. I won't be shocked even if I read a father raped his day old baby.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by architez: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:
Anybody who was aware of this crime against humanity and refused to report to the police is an accomplice
and should be charged aloñg that cradle robber for aiding and abetting a criminal.

Except, the police, in their infinite wisdom, may lock you up.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by kenoz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
That man is nothing but an animal in human flesh.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by 9jatatafo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP if this is true then the wife is big fool. I am sorry to use this language.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Correctguy042: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na wah! This earth don twist finish. Abominations everywhere! Mtcheeeew. I AM NEW ON NAIRALAND..., but don dey follow... CLICK LIKE BY SHOWING SOME LOVE..
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Visocrate(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
crap story for the gods to read and comment even if the man is a beast don't believe this crap jor
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
I think this is one major issue that Buhari and his government should address.

Bottom line : all rapists should be castrated !!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by faites(f): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
The man is evil personified. How can a living, breathing man do all these to his own children? I'm just shocked. BTW, the girl's father should also be arrested. He somehow has a hand in all these.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by kukuruku156(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
The man is just mentally deranged

The poor kids cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Tex42(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
The evil men do will follow them to their grave and be their companion in hell.

Mad man!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:
Serves the wife and her family right grin. this what exactly KARMA feels like cheesy

The wife's fist crime was staying in an abusive relationship and her family's was allowing their daughter to live with the beast. The second crime was when the wife continued living under the same roof with a rapist and her family's was when they patched things up in the name of peace. I wish them nothing but misery grin

It is not funny oh.
The wife's family must have told her to stay married at all cost. Because she has no achievements whatsoever except her marriage certificate
IMO, the wife should be killed, the husband should be killed, the father-in-law should be killed and the children taken far away from Nigeria.
And I am not joking either embarassed

BTW, who are the people who write and enforce laws in Nigeria self...these disgusting acts by the bastard hypocrites is getting out of hand.
This one is just too much.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Evil. The end is coming, for a new beginning. #Braceyourself
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

It is not funny oh.
The wife's family must have told her to stay married at all cost. Because she has no achievements whatsoever except her marriage certificate
IMO, the wife should be killed, the husband should be killed, the father-in-law should be killed and the children taken far away from Nigeria.

BTW, who are the people who write and enforce laws in Nigeria self...these disgusting acts by the bastard hypocrites is getting out of hand.

I can't begin to imagine the trauma the children must be going through. That is sick, really revolting.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by bukatyne(f): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

It is not funny oh.

If this is true, the woman is not fit to live.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by kenex4ever(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
I should name you Booker T.
u cute! Finally seen ur pix
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Send him to psychia....he's not well embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.