Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (44851 Views)

Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by DrGroove(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na today? Nigerian men phuck any hole...it's like they don't keep animals as pets if not he would enter there as well....

No biggie

any hole is phuckable esp when d man is married

afterall,wifey no go do anytin
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:

I should name you Booker T.
Hi honey

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
Another one.

I blame the xtupid woman.

Since she'd rather die and destroy her kids in the process than leave the marriage.
Ewu awusa
Coconwa,longtime

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okeikpu:
Coconwa,longtime
I'm good. You?

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Akanaz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is wot happens wen a man is under the curse that has been casted on his great grandfather.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
I'm good. You?
I'm ok.... So what's up wt u? Adi afuzi ur realight anya xD
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Aiholi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by stan83: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
This kind of news dey make man throw up o, abeg make una admit this mentally unstable man..
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okeikpu:
I'm ok.... So what's up wt u? Adi afuzi ur realight anya xD
i just dey jare.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
cococandy:
i just dey jare.
If u lack anyfing just lemme know wink am not kidding xD
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by buggaboo: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2015
The shameless man has no spec.
Rapes everything, woman, girl, boy angry

There're a lot of undiagnosed mental cases roaming around the country freely.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Okeikpu:
If u lack anyfing just lemme know wink am not kidding xD
if I lack anything? grin

Oh dear. I give up on you.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by freecocoa(f): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Wow!

Just how perverted can one person be?
Is this for real? Making your 4 years old son tape you while defiling your daughter, this is beyond evil.

May I never meet such a man in my life, it's better I remain unmarried than end up with a useless beast, tufiakwa!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by alexlee50: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2015
If this is true. The man must be sick, they should take him for treatment immediately before he does something worse
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by stag: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
Another one.

I blame the xtupid woman.

Since she'd rather die and destroy her kids in the process than leave the marriage.
Ewu awusa

"For peace to reign".
That should help anyone read between the lines. Its so convenient. There has to be a catch somewhere that this story didn't capture. I'm guessing he has the money her family members need so bad its making them look desperate. So don't heap all blames on her, at least she has eventually moved out after the last straw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2015
He was keeping it in the family
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Okeikpu(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
if I lack anything? grin

Oh dear. I give up on you.
Nooo pls don't give up on.... Cocoasa biko kwa...

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by mekybabe1: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2015
The man is Sooooo cursed!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
The retweets caught my eyes. So much disparity between the times he describes the fagg0ts sexual depravity and when he was just advising. The sexx tin really gets people moved sha... Naija hmmm
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by gunnersjohn(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Separation is necessary as first aid for the the sake of the defiled children. Then arrest and prosecution can follow. The man is a pedophile. Simple.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Miscellaneous(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2015
DrGroove:
Na today? Nigerian men phuck any hole...it's like they don't keep animals as pets if not he would enter there as well....

No biggie

any hole is phuckable esp when d man is married

afterall,wifey no go do anytin

lol.... DRGROOVE must be here again
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by bigass123(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Occult you mean... There's a wide gap between cult and Occult.. I'm sure you meant Occult.

dre11:
Lalasticlala..... Maybe this should be in the crime section

The woman father and her husband are in the same cult
For him to have tell his daughter to withdraw the case from the police..... Also, I am sure the man is in a cult group where his dues is to raape all his children
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by bigass123(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Occult you mean... There's a wide gap between cult and Occult.. I'm sure you meant Occult.

dre11:
Lalasticlala..... Maybe this should be in the crime section

The woman father and her husband are in the same cult
For him to have tell his daughter to withdraw the case from the police..... Also, I am sure the man is in a cult group where his dues is to raape all his children
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2015
The man's pix should be put on the internet and shared everywhere for people to know what a beast he is. And the FIL deserves some serious beatings for attempting to withdraw the case
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by bewla(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

I am short of words cry cry cry cry cry
I would normally say such men be sliced with razor and put in freshly ground pepper and hung upside down till he dies but in this case something much much worse should be done to him.

me think that guy should be rape by a guerilla to no how it fill doing that to a baby
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by zeembab(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE............

AM A PARENT.....RAPING YOUR 6 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER IS BAD ENOUGH, BUT SAGGING YOUR 4 YEARS OLD AND ASKING HIM TO RECORD YOU WHILE YOU MAKE LOVE TO HIS SISTER MADE THIS STORY TOO SENSATIONAL.

IS EITHER THE AUTHOR DISTORTED THE TRUTH OR THE ENTIRE STORY HAPPENED IN HIS OR HER IMAGINATION.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by fortune1968: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
crythe evil man and the wife father are into cultism . i will simply advise the woman to see to the logical conclusion of d issue legally ;she may also contact relevant NGOs and media for help .While on this ;she must avoid her father and the husband like lepers . failure to do this may result in her DEATH.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by yilly(f): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
God! Wat a beast!!!
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by zayana: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
This is disgusting, and even if d Father of d lady asked that d case be dropped, it cant except if this story is fake. There are institutions who can take Ds case up and make that man rot in jail for life. I pray for the children. And for d woman too.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by TruthisOut: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Well, ladies next time you get a good man treat him fine because surprisingly you ladies like rugged, crazy and club-loving guys but the good ones suffer.

Same goes for guys too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.