Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister (44839 Views)

Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by dre11(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2015
bigass123:

Occult you mean... There's a wide gap between cult and Occult.. I'm sure you meant Occult.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by soropee: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
I think there are two sides of this story. The man might have the notion that the children aren't his biological children, therefore he feels molesting them is a way of paying back his wife but on the other hand; I don't support or encouraging molesting of animals not to talk of human beings.

The man needs help urgently, one of such is psychiatric evaluation before any spiritual exercise.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by omojeesu(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2015
If true, let the police come in.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by kraftykc(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
I need a name and address for research purposes.

Just research, as in when I'm through with that man you all will have to search for him.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by 9aijaboi(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
This is spiritual... I don't think it is natural... The man needs deliverance.
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by bigass123(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
You're welcome sir
dre11:

Thanks for the correction
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by enomakos(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Who can give me the address of the man? My crocodiles have not eaten meat for 6 months now
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by 2dillu2(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
Another one.

I blame the xtupid woman.

Since she'd rather die and destroy her kids in the process than leave the marriage.
Ewu awusa
What is this one saying

Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by sotum2: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let the man go for deliverance, he is possessed, this thread will help:https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
what can be worst than this.
alexlee50:
If this is true. The man must be sick, they should take him for treatment immediately before he does something worse
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Has anyone informed this NGO managed by Mrs Josephine Chukwuma,they are into violents of all sorts against women,i tried calling their number ,it dnt go through,pls you people should not keep quiet as this is really disturbing,let this NGO get involved, i sincerely pray she hears about it.
lalasticlala:
A lady shared this shocking story on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anyato__/status/620240912346664960

READ TWEETS FROM VERY BOTTOM TO TOP...
Re: Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister by Pidggin(f): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Remove his b**lls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos) / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Apprehend Hoodlums Behind Attack In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.