Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI (651 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI by Jarchi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
The first thing President buhari did after being officially urshered in was appoint media aides leaving behind basic and important officies out. He had lemme say less than a month after he and the whole world had known about his galant victory from the rule of his fellow liars and theives (wait they call it corruption so we call them corrupticians) why couldnt he have done rough sketch of his cabinet and how to roll out his promises or he still needs much more time and i mean years to enjoy the glory of winning before it all dawns on him that another election is at the corner like GEJ did 8months to election. Yes,we voted for "change in government" cuz the only chant i hear in bus chitchat,street talks and newspaper gossips was they needed change in government to SEE if things would go well not the preached lies and propaganda we all believed in >not really believing,but blacks always love swit talks and things which aint possible just like praying in church blessing comes without blessing their brains and hardwork with delligence and productivity< which they term Change. Now my question is, do he really needed them after his commissioning and i mean his media aides b4 core officies or am i feeling something is fishy about this government. May God help nigeria and our president in making this nation a great place and i pray God wrought miracles by making his campaign promises and many good things we deserve come to fullfillment and make us a better citizen governed by great leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
kiss
Re: Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI by Jarchi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
I dont do party b4 d bashing starts rolling
Re: Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI by Jarchi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
I wish people could comment to get their own view
Re: Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI by Jarchi(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Court Sitting In Bayelsa State Reinstate 22 LG Chairmen In Rivers. / Reps To Announce Principal Officers On July 21 – Dogara / Newly Appointed Nsa's Family Member Being Held Captive By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.