Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (150576 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:
LASU PARTICIPANT and FUNAAB please let have your representatives for the SNISD stated for 26th...
Ahan... its tomorrow na thats a day. wait jor
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by olalerey(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:
Good one Neyoor...
Fynestboi, did u receive my mails? because I have sent the names of Unibadan representatives
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
olalerey:
Fynestboi, did u receive my mails? because I have sent the names of Unibadan representatives

I replied you that you should send their number....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2015
IamDejman:
Ahan... its tomorrow na thats a day. wait jor

You Say what sir?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by olalerey(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

I replied you that you should send their number....
Have sent one of their numbers will send the other soon
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2015
olalerey:
Have sent one of their numbers will send the other soon

OK.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
What happens if the word count is close to 800 but not up to 800 sad
My debate make sense as e dey, I just dey add gist make e reach the 800 cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by noskyboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

Participants are to send the names of their representatives for the essay submission before this day, either you post it on this Chatroom tagging my name or you send it to the mail...
Also Judges that won't be available for the stipulated time should please inform the coordinators via email...
Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Thanks.....
Fynestboi:

Participants are to send the names of their representatives for the essay submission before this day, either you post it on this Chatroom tagging my name or you send it to the mail...
Also Judges that won't be available for the stipulated time should please inform the coordinators via email...
Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Thanks.....
Unijos Reps: Noskyboy and Obizeal.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

You Say what sir?
confirmation is 26th
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
IamDejman:
confirmation is 26th

The debate is 26 na have you forgotten?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

The debate is 26 na have you forgotten?
25 I meant
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by dammyshaggs: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fynestboi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594735_judges20150512163441_jpeg43b4b87ff31f16980a08c396a3f6d04a

Hello fellow Nigerian Undergraduates and other Nairaland users.
This will serve as the CHATROOM FOR NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE as well as the Planning thread for all subsequent NISDebate.

Historically, Nairaland Interschool Debate was an offshot of the Inaugural Nairaland Education Debate (NED) which brided on October 21st 2013, During the period, the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike had kept students at home for three months running then.
The progenitor of the Debate sessions in the Education section of Nairaland Fynestboi, who is also the moderator of the Section, under the guidance of Nairaland notable and prominent personell (Jarus(, Tgirl4real, Obinoscopy) began actively planning a platform where students (undergraduates) from different tertiary (Polythecnic, University, College of Education, Technology schools) can meet and challenge their intellectual prowess under the umbrella of their citadel.
Much to the midas touch of the owner of Nairaland Seun Osewa and the unrelenting effort of all coordinators, the planning of the debate kicked off in earnest on October 31st 2013 and lasted through November, However topics were suggested by debaters and the topics cut accross all sections on here, (family, technology, politics, etc).

THE INTERSCHOOL DEBATE
This debate is for all schools in Nigeria, mainly universities, polytechnics and colleges of education. Each school will be represented by their students here on Nairaland

In an era, when the internet is synonymous with scams and fraud, it gladden my heart to see the 'future leaders' coming together and forming a bond that exists beyond the e-world in order to improve and impact the society positively. This debates is coming at the appropriate time when we continue to have a decline in the reading and writing habit of our youth, this we believe his our little way of re-orientating society about the important and benefits of positive criticism through debating.

To the Judges, I thank you for volunteering to work on this project considering your other offline schedules, I implore you to do your best, as we can't possibly satisfy everybody, just do as your conscience is dictates.

To the contestants, you are the focal point of this projects, educating and informative arguments is what we expects from you, don't see this as a 'do or die' affairs, play by the rule and at the end of the day, we will all be happy to be part of this laudable projects.

PLEASE NOTE:

The debate is a competition to challenge our abilities and develop our intellectual capacities. It is for all to learn and not for strifing or sentimental bias.

email: nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com

mmh
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Timidelaw(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lasu rep for 26th, Timidelaw and Iamdejman

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Timidelaw:

OK noted...

FUNAAB rep which way na?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by sammyscholar(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Timidelaw:
hmmm! Can't wait to read from the two up and coming lawyers. Lasulaw.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Timidelaw(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Team Lasu with a little adjustment. Reps, - Timidelaw and Horlapelumi
Fynestboi:

OK noted...

FUNAAB rep which way na?

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Timidelaw:
Team Lasu with a little adjustment. Reps, - Timidelaw and Horlapelumi

OK noted.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Unilag debaters for tomorrow:

FrancisTony
LarryDking

We are likely to submit our write-up today's evening or on the D-day.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2015
fynestboi why must we post our essays in colours? some of us are using mobiles to browse. Be considerate na
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Unilag debaters for tomorrow:

FrancisTony
LarryDking

We are likely to submit our write-up today's evening or on the D-day.
grin Tony let it be the D day pls. we still have a lot to do today.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by olalerey(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

OK noted.
Unibadan representatives
Olalerey
Treasure8
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
I can't see the thread for team 6 o at the moderators. so how do I declare my availability now?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
fynestboi why must we post our essays in colours?
some of us are using mobiles to browse.
Be considerate na

Is it color? It should be black...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Tourshaw:
I can't see the thread for team 6 o at the moderators. so how do I declare my availability now?

Check....

https://www.nairaland.com/2811855/nairaland-interschool-debate-third-edition
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Funaab rep which way na undecided undecided

Nunushokoto
PSEUDONOMER
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by pseudonomer: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:
Funaab rep which way na undecided undecided

Nunushokoto
PSEUDONOMER

Bro, It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for me to make it today. Can we make it tomorrow evening, the usual 7PM? And secondly, I don't think my partner(Nunushokoto) is available.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
pseudonomer:

Bro, It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for me to make it today. Can we make it tomorrow evening, the usual 7PM? And secondly, I don't think my partner(Nunushokoto) is available.

Today is holiday na sir?

Why now? You should have tell us this before now...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2015
pseudonomer:

As per Nunushokoto his last seen was 24th DEC. and the advert for today's debate had been on for months now, without getting any from you guys...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nunushokoto(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

OK noted...

FUNAAB rep which way na?
The funniest thing is that I dnt even knw d topic we are debating on
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Nunushokoto:
The funniest thing is that I dnt even knw d topic we are debating on
shocked shocked

*Put hand for head*

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.