Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (151457 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2015
awesome11:

The best team will win!!!

This is only what I can promise.. smiley Judging from the precedence.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2015
I am loving this... smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Who else want to air his/her view... smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

So which date?
it is at your discretion to slate a new date sir. 2nd, 3rd or 4th - any of those dates would be just perfect an ample time. Thanks in advance.
Cc: Jeremyaaa09
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Epaul:
it is in your discretion to slate a new date sir. 2nd, 3rd or 4th - any of those dates would be just perfect an ample time. Thanks in advance.

The decision is between the both team, while we play along.

Let hear from TEAM AAUA Shynaboy1....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2015
The floor is open now oooo.. cheesy cheesycheesy you had better talk now or remain mum till next year. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2015
OKADA, STOP ABEG MAKE I TALK SMALL.......

**grabs mic**

good morning everyone...

sorry only one participant came for Futminna yesterday......we'll be good next time.........

thanks for this wonderful platform, I really appreciate. Win or lose, I've already won because I did something I love doing....

thanks to the organizer, moderators, coordinators and everyone involved.....

finestboi..........
I don port go next stage oh........grin

**drops mic**

OKADA OYA DEY GO ENERE JUNCTION ABEGI.......cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
TopeQs:

OKADA, STOP ABEG MAKE I TALK SMALL.......

**grabs mic**

good morning everyone...

sorry only one participant came for Futminna yesterday......we'll be good next time.........

thanks for this wonderful platform, I really appreciate. Win or lose, I've already won because I did something I love doing....

thanks to the organizer, moderators, coordinators and everyone involved.....

finestboi..........
I don port go next stage oh........grin

**drops mic**

OKADA OYA DEY GO ENERE JUNCTION ABEGI.......cheesy

Congratulations sir. Baba the nick na fynestboi, better write am well so I go get mention next time. tongue
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2015
After the last match to decide the 16th team, Tosyne2much will be anchoring interview with the best debaters. (Just three) wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
After the last match to decide the 16th team, Tosyne2much will be anchoring interview with the best debaters. (Just three) wink

People wey Don win am before. (no vex pidgin dey hungry me...

Aysuccess99
Epaul
Snoopy
Pseudonomer
Oluwatola5
Dr. Amanda
ThelastNazgul
Davos93

Them plenty can't really recollect their names. (not overall but just stages) we have overall winners among them as well.

FIRST THERE BEST DEBATER FOR THE FIRST STAGE LOADING....

https://www.nairaland.com/1518217/nairalands-first-interschool-e-debate-fixtures/1

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Participants are expected to suggest names stating their reasons in clear terms.... From which one will be pick. Coordinators will pick one and judges will as well....

[size=5pt]Eduntee
NeonDee
IamDejman
Timidelaw
horlapelumi
TopeQs
Djhack1
hamzeiy
darex1
Timcy01
awesome11
binary007
FrancisTony
Damoskiy
Nicolars
LARRYDKING
Epaul
Menzo4u
Betacitizen
Emaculate99
OAUTemitayo
Doskit
Abeos
CroSStodds
Microflux
Miracy
Carlson001
MosquitoLaps
EngineSamuels
Penplayer
Bernoulli01
Tayebest
Catalyst4real
Princee7
Abuklaw
Hardayemmie
Phaulzoe
Tunlak
Darrytoz
Sammyscholar
Ehisdan
Joejonah
KvngKong
graciousolo
ekjerez
Tourshaw
Ope4luv
KhennieJnr
Neyoor
olalerey
cassyrooy
treasuregr8
aysuccess99
Thollulope[/size]

If you suggest name, tag my nick.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2015
When you suggest names make sure you tag my nick. Thanks...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked undecided

Lol how you dey? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lol how you dey? cheesy
undecided kiss
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by NeonDee(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2015
luxanne:

.....4. Dates and time with topics for the next stage is yet to be decided upon and when the time comes to, it will be done on this thread - the Debate Chatroom thread, carrying along every participant to prevent unavoidably absenteeism. .....

Pls ma'am, I suggest it will be better to spell out the names you want to mention because if put it in quote (just like you did here) we'll not get to receive a mention notification.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2015
smithsammy:
lest you are termed oliver twist. Lol!
lol.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Jeremyaaa09: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Epaul:
it is at your discretion to slate a new date sir. 2nd, 3rd or 4th - any of those dates would be just perfect an ample time. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Epaul for bringing me on. Fynestboi thank you o.
I will really need that time to adequately prepare. Team AAUA pls concur o.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015
NeonDee:

Pls ma'am, I suggest it will be better to spell out the names you want to mention because if put it in quote (just like you did here) we'll not get to receive a mention notification.

Thanks for understanding

Noted!!!

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Jeremyaaa09:

Thanks Epaul for bringing me on. Fynestboi thank you o.
I will really need that time to adequately prepare. Team AAUA pls concur o.

Go and be preparing while we await TEAM AAUA

SHYNABOY1
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Congratulations sir. Baba the nick na fynestboi, better write am well so I go get mention next time. tongue

undecided okay...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
TeamDelsu you can send your contacts to

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com

Epaul
Jeremyaaa09
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
TopeQs:

undecided okay...

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

my pick for best debater....

EDUNTEE
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Shynaboy1: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

I've tried to contact some people to join the team AAUA but all effort proved abortive. I would in this regard like to go out of the debate as only one person will render a team to be disqualified. Thank you...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
TopeQs:

my pick for best debater....

EDUNTEE

Noted..

[size=2pt]You be wizard just my....... [/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Shynaboy1: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Fynestboi:

I've tried to contact some people to join the team AAUA but all effort proved abortive. I would in this regard like to go out of the debate as only one person will render a team to be disqualified. Thank you...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Shynaboy1:

Ehya. We hope to see you in the next edition, but wait I quoted your name with a guy asking. For who is Repping AAUA.

Check your mentions.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
TEAM DELSU
Epaul...

CONGRATULATIONS then.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Noted..

[size=2pt]You be wizard just my....... [/size]

complete am nah.........undecided your what.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2015
TopeQs:

complete am nah.........undecided
your what.....

Fiyen le smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.