Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (151402 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
djhack1.............
I don drop oh......
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by awesome11(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:
awesome11

One post is Ok Sir..
I made only one, sir..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
awesome11:

I made only one, sir..

You posted two. But maybe it's a mistake.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs:
djhack1.............

I don drop oh......

Lol OK sir. .. Drop where?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Epaul and callertune there is a slight change in your topic...

Bouquetofjoy
makazona

You are to prepare an essay on this topic...

"NIGERIA NEEDS TO DIVIDE FOR TRUE
DEVOLOPMENT TO TAKE PLACE".

31st December 2015
12pm.

Judges.

Adeaks
Freemanan.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lol OK sir. .. Drop where?
for bus stop........
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs:

for bus stop........

Hmmmmm.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Awesome wetin do binary007?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:
Awesome wetin do binary 007?
bro, it's like djhack1 dey get some difficulties....please give us little time....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs:

bro, it's like djhack1 dey get some difficulties....please give us little time....

What and what is the difficulties? Let me know?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Bouquetofjoy
makazona

31st December 2015
12pm.

Judges.

Adeaks
Freemanan.
Ok. Are we supporting or opposing the notion?
Cc: callertune sir.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Creamish(f): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Creamish:

Hi. Why the mention?

Erm ma, we mention you, to have you as one of our amiable judge for NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

What and what is the difficulties? Let me know?
I'm not sure....
we just need time...please..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Creamish(f): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Erm ma, we mention you, to have you as one of our amiable judge for NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE.

Aww thanks. I'm Honored. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Creamish:

Aww thanks. I'm Honored. smiley

OK MA. Please mail nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs I am sorry if this won't be fine by you. I believe all team stated for today's essay submission received message yesterday informing you about the time, reason for that is to stick to the time, and prevent any delay. So am sorry TopeQs we can't wait....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
[1:07pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: Bro I'm having a problem posting it
[1:07pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: Dunno what sup
[1:08pm, 12/29/2015] Abdul Rasheed Ayodele: Go online and post that you're having problem.....tell the judges and moderators
[1:08pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: My opera ain't connecting
[1:09pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: N em using the social plan
[1:09pm, 12/29/2015] Abdul Rasheed Ayodele: If you can post it here I might help you post it online....

that's our chat on whatsapp

finest boi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs:
[1:07pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: Bro I'm having a problem posting it
[1:07pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: Dunno what sup
[1:08pm, 12/29/2015] Abdul Rasheed Ayodele: Go online and post that you're having problem.....tell the judges and moderators
[1:08pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: My opera ain't connecting
[1:09pm, 12/29/2015] Dj Hack: N em using the social plan
[1:09pm, 12/29/2015] Abdul Rasheed Ayodele: If you can post it here I might help you post it online....

that's our chat on whatsapp

finest boi

Ouch.... Am sorry about that bro... You have nothing to worry about. 5 team in a group 3 teams qualifies and only the three teams we have. So we hope to see your team in the next stage....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
sammyscholar:

[b]I say a very big thanks for the commentary above. However, I have to make some clarification.

1)Refer to the first paragraph above:

My usage of 'genius' instead of 'geniuses' was only a typographical error, and not an ignorance. As you could have seen; I used 'geniuses' several times in the entire essay with appropriate succeeding verb - are.

2)Refer to second paragraph above:

Hitherto, I had always thought "conclusively" could be used in place of "in conclusion" as I have seen many literates used it in their write-ups. Well, I have learned something new today.

Nonetheless, it is so surprising to see a dude taking it personal. He said an instructor(I chose to use the word; instructor) would have asked "how dare you using conclusively?" I take this as an attack on my personality. Not even when it came from a dude I really respected so much. I have only chosen not to reply him for tranquility sake; I will never take that if it does repeat itself again.

3)Refer to the results seen so far:

I am tempted to say the results are not the reflection of my work. I doubt if some of the judges read the originality of essays before awarding marks. I am not really surprised, anyway. I witnessed a lot of anomalies in the last edition; and since then, I have always approached every debate with 'what I am going to learn' and not 'what score the judges would award.'

As we (the participants) are working very hard to improve on ourselves, I also enjoin the Judges to up their games.

Lastly, @TruthHurts1, I read this from you and I shook my head wondering if a person as archaic, sour, and stale like you still exist: ABU will win because you paired them with "paki" universities and polytechnics. If you really needed a keenly contested competiton, then why not UI vs UNN or UNILAG vs OAU?" I will only advice you to wake up from your slumber and begin to face the reality. It may interest you to know that none of your beautifully painted Universities is among the top 1000 universities in the world. Universities around the world are making ground breaking successes. But here in my country, they are only fooling around claiming superiority.

I don't believe in too much talk without action. So, I put it to you, @TruthHurts1, let engage ourselves in intellectual fiasco in any day pleased by you and see who reigns supreme.

What I expect from you is the date and time. Anything contrary to this; I will just advice you to keep it shut inside you. Waiting to here from you.

Thank you.

cc:

TonyeBarcanista
tosyne2much
Fynestboi
Catalyst4real
Aminat508
Epaul
Fynestboi
Abuklaw
isacolukay
Freemanan
Jarus
TruthHurts1
darrytoz[/b]
Sammy, I guess, your points have been noted.
Just calm down and let it slide.
For me, you did excellently well - you are a stuff of greatness.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Epaul:
Ok. Are we supporting or opposing the notion?
Cc: callertune sir.

Sorry didn't include that.

Support.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Creamish(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

OK MA. Please mail nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com.

Would pass on it cos i'm not really as regular on NL as I might have to be (based on the demands of the competition). I only browse when i'm less busy which isn't that often.

Thanks for the recognition. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
OK MA...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Support.
ok.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Bouquetofjoy
makazona

31st December 2015
12pm.

Judges.

Adeaks
Freemanan.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan can you send your number to us sir?

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:
Freemanan can you send your number to us sir?

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com

Done sir.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ouch.... Am sorry about that bro... You have nothing to worry about. 5 team in a group 3 teams qualifies and only the three teams we have. So we hope to see your team in the next stage....

thank God.....I'll be glad if we make it through.

we're sorry.

we'll be good and early next time......
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
TopeQs:

thank God.....I'll be glad if we make it through.

we're sorry.

we'll be good and early next time......

OK.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:

Support.
Clear!.

CC: Epaul
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by cassyrooy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
TruthHurts1:

The University of Ibadan
It's plain that HORSES don't engage CHICKS as to who's stronger.

I understand that sadist don't mourn or moan, they just wail, wail and wail, it makes them happy.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 5
Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian
Universities is necessary for a better
educational standard
KSU Support
UNIZIK Oppose
AAUA Support
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC Oppose

Judging: Xynerise, Jarus
Coordinating: MizMyColi
Date: 29th December
Time: 4pm

Good to go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (65) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.