Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (150117 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Done.
Fynestboi:

Ok Sir kindly forward your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by pickabeau1: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

CC: Fynestboi
Please attend to the emboldened.

Thanks ma'am.. I've seen his reply

For now I will watch n observe

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
isacolukay:

Accepted with utmost humility.

Ok Sir kindly forward your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can you message me on whatapp

https://www.nairaland.com/miscellaneous
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by NeonDee(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

LASU NeonDee IamDejman Timidelaw horlapelumi
Nice work sir! So, when are we kicking off?
Senior colleagues, how are we gonna do this?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
NeonDee:

Nice work sir! So, when are we kicking off?

Senior colleagues, how are we gonna do this?

The first stage will be coming up after Christmas...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Dongraspo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
We,the representatives from UNIUYO call for ORIENTATION and possibly sms or e-mail notifications when the topic is out,thank you
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by xynerise: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
https://www.nairaland.com/xynerise
https://www.nairaland.com/luxanne
Hmmm....Ok. I pray I will be chanced.
Accepted. Tell me my duties.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dongraspo:
We,the representatives from UNIUYO call for ORIENTATION and possibly sms or e-mail notifications when the topic is out,thank you

Send your contacts to nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
xynerise:

Hmmm....Ok. I pray I will be chanced.

Accepted. Tell me my duties.

Your email sir let me forward the details and duties to you sir... You can forward your email to

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by xynerise: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

Your email sir let me forward the details and duties to you sir... You can forward your email to

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Done.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by KingTom(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aminat508:
https://www.nairaland.com/kingtom
Wow I'm honoured. Well I accept

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Kimoni: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aminat508:
https://www.nairaland.com/kimoni

Thanks babe but I'm sure we have more than enough judges now.

I'll be observing from the sidelines beside Pickabeau1.

**Oga Pick, shift for me naa angry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kimoni:

We don't have enough yet sir/ma...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kimoni:

ma not enough o cry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
KingTom:

Wow I'm honoured. Well I accept

Your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com sir...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by KingTom(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

Your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com sir...
Done grin

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
Super Nairaland Interschool debate . Lol...

LASU the first edition winner Vs FUNAAB the defending champion.
Topic. Quintessential Nigeria graduate; a product of self development or the institution.

LASU (Self development)
FUNAAB (the institution)

FUNAAB and LASU participants take note.. .

FUNAAB
igraman
Mrsammyenglish
Smhart1
Pseudonomer
Nunushokoto

LASU
NeonDee
IamDejman
Timidelaw
horlapelumi

Date: Boxing day

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by smithsammy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
good

FUNAAB
igraman
Mrsammyenglish
Smhart1
Pseudonomer
Nunushokoto

LASU
NeonDee
IamDejman
Timidelaw
horlapelumi

Date:
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ibksiv(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Finestboi if i tell you how clueless i am, you'll be...
I am one of the representatives of niger delta uiversity. Please i need a run down of the involvements. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

All these are our ever attentive and active judges. But am not sure of their availability yet... . Will try contacting them.

I will try and be available.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by NeonDee(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

The first stage will be coming up after Christmas...
kiss Okay boss!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Talius(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Apologies brother, for my late comment. I accept the offer, thank you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Talius:
Apologies brother, for my late comment. I accept the offer, thank you.
thank you Sir
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jarus:

thank you Sir
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Talius(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aminat508:
thank you Sir
You're most welcomed. How will I be communicated on future activities.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Talius:
You're most welcomed. How will I be communicated on future activities.

Send your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jarus:

You are the best boss...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Kimoni: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aminat508:
ma not enough o cry

Fynestboi:

We don't have enough yet sir/ma...

I'm in if the judges are not complete yet but if they are, I don't mind being an observer. Thnks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kimoni:

I'm in if the judges are not complete yet but if they are, I don't mind being an observer. Thnks.

They are not so you are in ma/sir. So please forward your email to Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Adesiji77: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aminat508:
https://www.nairaland.com/adesiji77

Acknowledged. I will try to be available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply)

List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5