Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (150119 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 6

Fynestboi:
UNIJOS
obiZEAL
noskyboy
beautiful80
Perfecter4real

Hello participants, you are qualify for the third edition. To that effect meet and pick a team leader and assistant, then forward the both number to
Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com. We will communicate with the both so they can relay our message to other team member.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 1

Fynestboi:
LASU
NeonDee
IamDejman
Timidelaw
horlapelumi

Hello participants, you are qualify for the third edition. To that effect meet and pick a team leader and assistant, then forward the both number to
Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com. We will communicate with the both so they can relay our message to other team member.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 2

Fynestboi:
YABATECH
menzo4u
betacitizen

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 3

Fynestboi:
LAUTECH
oluwafavourme
penplayer

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 4

Fynestboi:
IBADAN POLYTECHNIC
tunlak
darrytoz
sammyscholar

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 5

Fynestboi:
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC
Joejonah
ehisdan

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2015
TEAM 6

Fynestboi:
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
olalerey
cassyrooy
treasuregr8
aysuccess99
Thollulope

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
I have received so many PMs of those that are willing to debate but they don't have much representative to this effect we are bring back our NAIRALAND UNIVERSITY, to those of us that were present in the first edition you will understand fully well what am talking about....

So if you want to join Nairaland university. Quote this so I can compile your name...

Ochedi
sweetboiy
xseed
lurlah2014
PreciousWesley1
DahtzFestjayz
makazona
sampsondeen
suremossty
Kjking

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Kjking(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ochedi sweetboiy xseed lurlah2014 PreciousWesley1 DahtzFestjayz makazona sampsondeen suremossty Kjking
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:

As a Judge for nairaland Interschool debate third edition
okay, when is it scheduled to hold?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015
`
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
ABU ZARIA
Bernoulli01
tayebest
Catalyst4real
princee7
Abuklaw
hardayemmie
phaulzoe

Alright Guys let's Get this thing rolling, let's select a Leader & Assistant sharply.

#Team Naturally Ahead
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ibksiv(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 4

ochuski where art thou
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 3

Okay. We're just two... I'll forward it
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
penplayer:

Okay. We're just two... I'll forward it
expecting...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by MosquitoLaps(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 3

Oya o.
EngineSamuels and and Carlson001, how do we meet?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 2
UNILAG
FrancisTony
damoskiy
Nicolars
LARRYDKING

Let the subject be the name of your school.
Done!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by EngineSamuels(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Oya o.
EngineSamuels and and Carlson001, how do we meet?
You're the boss
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Grandest(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 3

Kudos fynestboi.
Ray360, will you be chanced to participate by teaming up with the UniBen team?
Fynestboi, am I allowed to join the fray? It absolutely piques my interest. Ray360, are you interested? I forsee a formidable team that would go all out to clinch the much coveted prize.
EngineSamuels and Carlson001, I salute you guys.
Team UniBen
EngineSamuels
Carlson001
Ray360
Grandest
We rep the University of no mean repute--- UniBen.
Fynestboi, would you be kind enough to put your stamp of approval on this?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by emaculate99: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
emaculate99
OAUTemitayo
Doskit
Abeos
croSStodds
Microflux

guys, chat me up. My number is 09
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Grandest:
Kudos fynestboi.
Ray360, will you be chanced to participate by teaming up with the UniBen team?
Fynestboi, am I allowed to join the fray? It absolutely piques my interest. Ray360, are you interested? I forsee a formidable team that would go all out to clinch the much coveted prize.
EngineSamuels and Carlson001, I salute you guys.
Team UniBen
EngineSamuels
Carlson001
Ray360
Grandest
We rep the University of no mean repute--- UniBen.
Fynestboi, would you be kind enough to put your stamp of approval on this?

Ok you want to join the team? No problem sir.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Grandest(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ok you want to join the team? No problem sir.
I feel awkward when you address me as "sir". Your Majesty sir, I grovel at your feet.
Yes, I'd love to join, but not without Ray360. I'd make sure he joins also. That way, we would become invincinble and indomitable.
Thanks boss!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
EngineSamuels:
You're the boss
are you a fresher too?
You can add me on BBM @ 5691CD30
Ray360, Carlson001 and Grandest, same goes out to you lots also.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Grandest:
I feel awkward when you address me as "sir". Your Majesty sir, I grovel at your feet.
Yes, I'd love to join, but not without Ray360. I'd make sure he joins also. That way, we would become invincinble and indomitable.
Thanks boss!

Ok no problem ssir...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by makazona(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Fynestboi
may i know what you mean by Nairaland University...waiting!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
makazona:
@Fynestboi
may i know what you mean by Nairaland University...waiting!
Nairaland university is a compilation of participants that will like to debate but can't due to low turn out from their schools... And other reasons...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ochuski(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
ibksiv:
ochuski where art thou
sorry... I was busy.... Am here now
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Catalyst4real:
ABU ZARIA
Bernoulli01
tayebest
Catalyst4real
princee7
Abuklaw
hardayemmie
phaulzoe

Alright Guys let's Get this thing rolling, let's select a Leader & Assistant sharply.

#Team Naturally Ahead

Catalyst4real I see u

here is my no. 08093543519
u guys shud add me on Whtsapp So tht We can make progress.
I already created our group ....... leeeeeggggooooo guys!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by betacitizen(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 2

Ok. Noted, @menzo4u is the group leader, while I will be the assistant. So he will forward our numbers as requested thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
fynestboi u doin a nice job.... kudos
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ochuski(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fynestboi:
TEAM 4

ok noted
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ochuski(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
ibksiv so whats the way 4ward.... Lets start planning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply)

List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.