Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Urgent Response Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Response Pls (659 Views)

Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes / The Truth About Ark Of Noah: Response to Hardmirror / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Response Pls by mezebel(f): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi nairalanders.
I want u guys to know the situation am currently into and possibly tell how to handle it.

it all happened last two weeks when I went to market to buy food stuffs,on my way home,I met one guy whom I know and respect a lot. We exchanged pleasantries,when I was about parting home,he called me back and beg to have some minutes of my time which I promptly accepted.

He started by asking me if am a born again christian,whether I have accepted christ as my Lord and personal savior. I responded by telling him that its only Christ that know His people,since I know no other gods except Jehovah,am a born again. At this point he asked me authoritatively to look at him eye ball-to-eyeball and tell him that I am a born again which I did but before my last responds I laughed cos the whole thing seemed to me like a joke.
Immediately I looked into his eyes he started to shout Holy Ghost Fire, I felt embarrassed and inquire to know his reason for such,he said am poses with a marine spirit and that my beauty is not ordinary,that he always see me in his dream trying to lure him into sexual acts and that he has been fasting for over a week now cos of my attack in his dream. At this point I was dumbfounded and shocked to my bone marrow,I got so furious and wanted walking away from him,he quickly drew me back, held my cloth,increased the volume of his voice as he dished out warning upon warning which eventually attracted the attentions of passersby. When asked y the public assault,he told them that I disturb his life spiritually,that he sees me in his dream countless times. They beacon on him to let me be which he did after minutes of begging. I left the scenario to my place,I narrated my ordeal to my elder sis,she said its possible people use other people's appearance to attack others spiritually,but that I have to see a pastor which I did after couple of days, the pastor I met made prayers for me,gave me some bible passages to be reading and asked me to repeat on wednesday that week for deliverance service which I did. After everything,he told me that he could not find any linkage between me and any marine spirit but I should not relent in my daily prayers.

I know myself too well,I do not fly in the night,let alone swimming in my dream,the only gathering I often see myself is either in church with children cos am an ACM teacher or I see myself in the office

I have been so worried,can I be posses with marine spirit without knowing?

I really want to know if one can actually use my face and appearance to attack this brother,if its true then what is the possibly ways to stop it or even capture the person red-handed.
Re: Urgent Response Pls by Tallesty1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
I wish I can see the guy to ask him where he buys the stuff he smokes.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Response Pls by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
So devil can steal your peace this easily? So you to carry ya two left legs waka go find out of you be mammmy water true true based on what that mad man said ba?
What if that pastor wanted to chop ya money and had told you yes! You are the queen of the coast herself? And start making you attend service and pay for deliverance?
Let thunder be preparing to fire any useless man that will use church and tell me that any of my kids is mammy water. Chei, I will burn down that his church. Anyhoe, better respect yourself and rebuke that demonic brother. Next time you are in such a situation rebuke the spirit in that person and let your holly ghost fire be louder than his own. Inshort tell people that he is doing it because he toasted you and you rejected his advances.
Re: Urgent Response Pls by Akkord4gov: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
'
Re: Urgent Response Pls by mezebel(f): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
I wish I can see the guy to ask him where he buys the stuff he smokes.
the guy is a sane man
Re: Urgent Response Pls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just as You Have Been Told By Your Pastor, be fervent in prayer, if care is not taken you maybe initiated, so, be more prayerful. You Are Save In Jesus Name.
Re: Urgent Response Pls by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmm Jesus Of Nazareth!! Your Eyes Are Sexy Indeed.
Re: Urgent Response Pls by sotum2: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Go to this thread you will find the answer u are looking for:https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: Urgent Response Pls by sarmiie(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2015
o.k..........had to go check the profile pic.

cant say i blame the dude. he's prolly hustling the only way he knows how to. ignore him jare. hunger plus wet dreams is a very bad combo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Churche Always Attacked When Noise Poloution Is Discussed. / 6 Reasons God Wants You To Prosper / Happy Dussehra 2015 School & College Holidays In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.