Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP (27779 Views)

Local Government System In Nigeria; A conduit pipe for economic wastages / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP / EFCC Probes Centenary City Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by olawalepopoola: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Stealing no be corruption I beg

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by damyzino(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2015
bettercreature:
GEJ legacy will lives forever as the most corrupt HEAD OF STATE
do you know that abacha is the real father of corruption ?
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by midolian(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
bettercreature:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said thecentenary city built during President Goodluck Jonathan administration is a blueprint for corruption and dismissed the claim that the centenary city was a public private partnership arrangement.

Speaking with newsmen weekend in Abuja, PDP national vice chairman South South, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh said a huge chunk of land was given to one man who went to incorporate the centenary city as a free zone, describing it as “crime personified.”
Dr. Ojougboh said he had personally wrote a letter to President Jonathan on several occasions concerning the centenary city telling him it is wrong to create a free zone in the city centre, stressing that the issue of centenary city has made some Nigerians to believe that the PDP is a corrupt party.

“Find out. The centenary city is owned by one man and when he come he will start calling names; Abdulsalam Abubakar, this and that. If you go to the Corporate Affairs Commission, you will see the owner of the centenary city. There are two companies owned by one man who was in charge of the office of the SGF. And of course, personally, I severally wrote a letter to Mr. President telling him that this thing is wrong, that you cannot create a free zone in the centre of the city.

“That if you live in a free zone, you need visa to go in and out, that if you make the centenary city a free zone, you are going to deprive Nigerian industries of income and employment. In Dubai where you have free zones, the land belongs to the government. Today, the certificate of occupancy of the so-called free zone is in bank fold that is what they used to be getting money to be building the free zones. It is such things that people begin to tag PDP as a corrupt party.

“Somebody within that office called the SGF had impunity to tell Nigerians lies that the centenary city is a public private partnership arrangement; I mean it is a lie. In fact, huge chunk of land was given to only one man and it didn't stop there. He now went to incorporate the entity as a free zone. Where have you ever seen it in this world? It is crime personified.

“But we are going to re-build the party and if we don't tell ourselves the truth, we won't be able to rebuild the party. I have told you why the PDP lost the election. But as a PDP member, I am telling you that PDP is not corrupt. But what I know is the issue of the centenary city which I know that, that place is a blueprint for corruption and that entity is corrupt. That is what I am saying,” he said.
Dr. Ojougboh also questioned the release of over N700 Billion bailout package for states by President Muhammadu Buhari, saying: “the issue with it is the method of disbursement, did the National Assembly approve it? You see, this is where democracy comes in. Was it appropriated, that bail out? Does it have legal backing? The PDP is a party and is watching.”
http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21300-jonathan-s-centenary-city-conduit-pipe-for-corruption-pdp
cc: whynotthetruth, mogidi, oremussanctus, temitemi1, Ecoterrors cum ecoterrorist and others.. I am just saying hello grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by stinggy(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2015
oduastates:

Mr "Nigerians are not poor because of private jets" Jonathan and Iweala wanted to privatise the inland waters way ( river ).
You can Google it.

It's a common knowledge, no need google'ing.
Very clueless man GEJ. No plan, no self-will, easily tossed around by those he surrounded himself with.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Brytawon(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Let justice prevail.
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by arsetalks(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2015
They don they go one by one. This is so funny. The revelations that will come out of the shoeless' maladministration will shock even his greatest fans. People like Barcanista will not be comfortable with this.

Gej, the jerk alias shoeless. Deceiving his so called brothers since 1886.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by PassingShot(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
dustmalik:
The saTANists will avoid this thread like a plague grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean the wailers headed by the protection seeker? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by patrickmuf(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2015
You won't see all those nonentities here, they'll claim they never saw this thread...Barcanista, call your band of never do well followers to come spin this one...Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by ruddylicious: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
PDP there is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by coolladdy: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
where are the Satanoids? they will not comment to this kind of revelation. I wonder if their internet select news to react to. Barcanista will not Google and give us detailed epistle on such kind of news later he will come up with biased revelation about APC and Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by soundtruth(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Is PDP is trying to distance themselves from GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by marv1: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
Jonathan administration was so bad that even the few good works he did are immersed deep in corruption
Jezz and some people will still come here to defend him.... .. Smh
GEJ is corruption personified and same as his followers and defenders. You cant give what you dont have.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by MabraO: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Even with this news that exposes Jonah daft as corruption personified u still see foolish taniods who refuse to use their brain be blaming buhari like say na buhari tell Jonah daft to be corrupt

Oya barcanista,mizmycoli, temitemi, moigidi come nd defend ur hero in corruption

I wonder t Jonah daft didn't make u guys his minister of defense u guys do d job better than past ministers

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by fejicruz(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Where are those people who always comment "Fayose my hero and GEJ my role model"? I guess we won't be seeing them here

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by MabraO: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
M4gunners:
I guess you didn't read it to the end? Your Onechancebaba just withdraw 700 billions without the approval of national Assembly. Only God know how nigeria end up in this Babaonechance hand.

So as bulky as that revelation all ur brain could comprehend was were 700billion was issued for bailout?
Am not surprised tho
U guys have been programmed to think backwards

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by hollarwaley: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
M4gunners:
I guess you didn't read it to the end? Your Onechancebaba just withdraw 700 billions without the approval of national Assembly. Only God know how nigeria end up in this Babaonechance hand.

Sharap there

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by blackpriest0911: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Where r the TANOIDS sorry SaTANoids
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2015
where are the wailing wailers? Ow market? Ya kasua?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by omokoladele(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
This Mama Strong sha....even after leaving his Corruption plan still goes on!
This man for don finish Nigeria assuming he win.
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
They don they go one by one. This is so funny. The revelations that will come out of the shoeless' maladministration will shock even his greatest fans. People like Barcanista will not be comfortable with this.

Gej, the jerk alias shoeless. Deceiving his so called brothers since 1886.
Oga spare me your rant. Did the author tell you that Jonathan personalised it or someone in authority of trust withing the SGF office? It is incumbent on Mr President to investigate the culprit. Leave GEJ alone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Chigold101(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
bettercreature:
GEJ legacy will lives forever as the most corrupt HEAD OF STATE
lolzzz... GEJ “HEAD OF STATE.“
I never knew GEJ was a head of state oh...
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
coolladdy:
where are the Satanoids? they will not comment to this kind of revelation. I wonder if their internet select news to react to. Barcanista will not Google and give us detailed epistle on such kind of news later he will come up with biased revelation about APC and Buhari.
Oga wetin happen? Are you blaming Jona for this again?
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
PDP relax now, e never start. By the time all the revelationgs of past Govt might have finished you will denied, diassociate, distance and denounce GEJ, idiots.
Sadly, you people were caling for him to be PDP BOT chairman. Some myopic once even want him to be Sec Gen of UN. Mcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by neocortex: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
oduastates bailout
798145:

Are you a constitutional lawyer?
You are actually the one who cannot think.
Most of you just lack basic civic education.
Many of you think guys think money is waiting in the bank. Just approve the budget and withdraw it from the bank.
In Nigeria,The budget is approved and spent as the revenues are raised over the course of a tax year.
Did the assembly approve a budget for 2015 or not?

Someone like you who can't different between a budget and an unapproved bailout
has no business lecturing others.

The 780 billion naira bailout is illegal ,plain and simple.
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by madmoney: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
NEWSPAPER REVIEW, MONDAY, July 13, 2015

PEOPLES DAILY

Unremitted oil tax: APC asks PDP to account for 12.4billion dollars
...claims misleading lies---Metuh

Panic as STF diffuses 2 bombs in Jos Church

We are happy with Buhari’s performance so far—Governors

455 days after...will the abducted Chibok school girls ever be rescued?

Too many guns, arms in wrong hands in Rivers---Dakuku

Niger: Curfew in Paiko as religious crisis averted in Minna

Police alert on rising ATM criminals in Bauchi

NATIONAL MIRROR

Lawyers charge EFCC on diligent prosecution of corruption cases

APC urges Buhari to probe missing 6.9billion dollars NLNG fund

...says rot under Jonathan shocking

NLNG under ten-year tax rebate—PDP
Saraki flays Saudi’s visa policy for hajj

Scientists grow body parts in lab....plan to mass produce them for sale

Marine Police in Lagos to be equipped—Ojukwu

NIGERIAN PILOT

Buhari took 200million dollars from Excess Crude Account—Umahi

...says states didn’t get bail out

PDP seeks probe of Governor

Oshiomhole, council chairmen
Interbank rate doubles as CBN mops up
public sector funds

Worshippers escape death as 3 explosions hit Jos Church

...bombs picked from ECWA gate, toilet

Buhair mocking ‘Change’ agenda with slow pace—ex-militants

LG Chairmen’s sack: Police dare Rivers APC, PDP over planned protest

Nigeria has 146million active phone lines, says NCC

‘CBN policy on Foreign Exchange restriction harmful to economy’

DAILY TRUST

4.2trillionnaira projects under threat nationwide

Security personnel defuse bomb at Jos Church

455 days since over 200 school girls were taken from Chibok

Investigate NLNG payments APC tells Buhari

506 Nigerian refugees arrive Yola from Cameroun

Picture shows two men carrying bags of orange

Gas supply pushes power generation above 4000Mega watts—TCN

Jonathan’s centenary city is ‘crime personified’---PDP chair
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by omojeesu(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
How can someone say PDP is not a corrupt party? Well he's entitled to his opinion.

On the other hand he's right about the Centenary City matter and the legal issue of bailout for States. The latter if correct is an impeachable offence. Buhari should be careful.
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by izzieman: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz... GEJ “HEAD OF STATE.“
I never knew GEJ was a head of state oh...

Yes, Jonathan was our Head of State, He was Head of the Nigerian State. That is what someone who rules a country is.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by temitemi1(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm saying hello too grin
midolian:
cc: whynotthetruth, mogidi, oremussanctus, temitemi1, Ecoterrors cum ecoterrorist and others.. I am just saying hello grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by reuben79: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

In the whole world that is
4ever and never.
Re: Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP by temitemi1(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Head of State undecided undecided
izzieman:

Yes, Jonathan was our Head of State, He was Head of the Nigerian State. That is what someone who rules a country is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.