Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well (833 Views)

Got Captain Today And Need Arion Puppy Fr Him / Can I Give Puppy Food To Kittens And How Can I Store It? / Difference Between Adult Dog Food And Puppy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by usman901: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Please I have a 3month Rott. I just bought her Arion puppy food. She ate it the first day I gave her, after that day she don't eat it well. It takes her time before she could finish it and that's not her normal way of eating.
Re: She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by olisafincy(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Go and deworm the dog or meet a vet to give appetite supplements.
Re: She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by xreal: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Introduce the new food gradually.

She will eat it with time.
Re: She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by knyte(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
usman901:
Please I have a 3month Rott. I just bought her Arion puppy food. She ate it the first day I gave her, after that day she don't eat it well. It takes her time before she could finish it and that's not her normal way of eating.
Mix d Arion wit milk or boiled egg just to mk it appealing, she wld definitely eat
Re: She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
What kind of food was she eating before, and was she eating it well? Is she still eating the other type of food well? Cheers.
Re: She Doesn't Eat Arion Puppy Food Well by younglawya(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2015
kuzee:

chai
oga seun don finally resurrect shocked
I hail o boss, shocked
oya mak we all celebrate his ;Dreturn

Welcome our oga @ the top. How's Ur dog

(1) (Reply)

Advice on Dog Pregnancy Loss (Photo) / Pedigree German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Benin, Edo-state.08140275601 / See Snake A Youth Corper Killed At His Residence In Akure [photos & Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.