Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... (4090 Views)

. / 2 Year Old Imported Male Rot For Sale. / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by bobbysaxy: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Sellin fast
Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by arcbay(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
McMayor:
Beautiful Dog. @op, are you a Vet / dog breeder? I am a dog lover THOUGH I don't have one BUT in my mind I know I am in need of one BUT I have been told & also read that to own a dog you need time to takecare of it. I leave the house 6am get home 10pm Mon-Sat I don't know how this is going to work for me BUT if anyone falls into this category and can help me or advise me on how to raise one with my busy schedule I will be more than be willing to listen. Please help. My bbm pin 2BE3EE18phone number 0811-565-6680 I really will appreciate any help from you guys.

Bro...That's very possible.

I head a unit of a coy which gives little or no room for leisure. Not trying to blow my own trumpet but just want u to understand how tight my schedule could be.

I leave home 5am on a daily basis and don't get back till 11:30pm on most occasions. And my weekends too are always tied to family functions and visits...

It's not the amount of time you spend with your dogs that matters, all that matters is the quality of time. Get your priorities right, put all necessary things in place, build a chemistry with them...The little time you spend with them, just make it worthwhile...I'm not disputing the fact that it's very necessary to spend time with ur dogs, all i'm saying is that your busy schedule isn't a criteria, all that matters is what you really feel for them...
Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by xana101: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
U NEVER STILL SELL THIS FINE GSD ?
MAYBE THE PRICE IS MUCH
Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by bobbysaxy: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Selling
Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by bobbysaxy: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sold
Re: 5months Old Imported Female German Sherperd For Sale... by McMayor(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2015
arcbay:

Bro...That's very possible.

I head a unit of a coy which gives little or no room for leisure. Not trying to blow my own trumpet but just want u to understand how tight my schedule could be.

I leave home 5am on a daily basis and don't get back till 11:30pm on most occasions. And my weekends too are always tied to family functions and visits...

It's not the amount of time you spend with your dogs that matters, all that matters is the quality of time. Get your priorities right, put all necessary things in place, build a chemistry with them...The little time you spend with them, just make it worthwhile...I'm not disputing the fact that it's very necessary to spend time with ur dogs, all i'm saying is that your busy schedule isn't a criteria, all that matters is what you really feel for them...

Boss I will appreciate your guidance. I will appreciate if u can give me a way to get in touch with you. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of My Dog (neopolitan Mastiff) / See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) / African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.