Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) (2311 Views)

New Upcoming Tecno Phone Leaked With A Surprising Name / TECNO Camon C9 Has Been Finally LEAKED!!! (PHOTOS) / [hot] Infinix Zero 2 Lite With 3gb Ram, 4g Lte, Android 5.1 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by henry007(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
A leaked image of an unnamed Android device
branded by Tecno just got to us. From the
looks of it, Tecno is probably still
experimenting with the device as it appears to
run Vanilla Android – an customized UI
version of Android. But if you observe the on-
screen icons at the bottom, it is definitely
Android Lollipop 5.0.

More photos reveal further details about the
device. It features a dual flash camera. From
what we gather, similar to the Tecno Boom
music phone series, this range is all about
camera. Our source on the inside also hints at
the possibility of 4G/LTE connectivity support.
From the below, our guess is that it will also
feature a 5-inch screen. But like we said
before, this is probably only a demo unit, so
we can’t be sure.

The prospects are exciting and should this
phone see the light of day, we can expect to
see more of this type of phone from Tecno.
Source: http://knewkeed..de/2015/07/leaked-photos-is-tecnobuilding-4glte.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Lagusta(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmm, tecno don dey try small small ooo

3 Likes

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
But y is Tecno just abt to release Lollipop? I mean Samsung, HTC even sony have released it to their devices, my friend who own a GS4 got his update 2 months ago, nothing from Tecno. Its kind of frustrating. Like they are always behind these major phone companies. Tecno needs to revisit their strategy.
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by lative(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
TECNO IS TECNO...HTC/SAMSUNG ROCKS
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by jaysay(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
And when my HTC screen broke, I was asked to send it to Dubai. To Warranty cover for me. Don't even get me started about Samsung. Mcheww!!
lative:
TECNO IS TECNO...HTC/SAMSUNG ROCKS

3 Likes

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Hotdiamond(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaysay:
And when my HTC screen broke, I was asked to send it to Dubai. To Warranty cover for me. Don't even get me started about Samsung. Mcheww!!
Funny but true
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by nairaminds(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
henry007:
A leaked image of an unnamed Android device
branded by Tecno just got to us. From the
looks of it, Tecno is probably still
experimenting with the device as it appears to
run Vanilla Android – an customized UI
version of Android. But if you observe the on-
screen icons at the bottom, it is definitely
Android Lollipop 5.0.

More photos reveal further details about the
device. It features a dual flash camera. From
what we gather, similar to the Tecno Boom
music phone series, this range is all about
camera. Our source on the inside also hints at
the possibility of 4G/LTE connectivity support.
From the below, our guess is that it will also
feature a 5-inch screen. But like we said
before, this is probably only a demo unit, so
we can’t be sure.

The prospects are exciting and should this
phone see the light of day, we can expect to
see more of this type of phone from Tecno.
Source: http://knewkeed..de/2015/07/leaked-photos-is-tecnobuilding-4glte.html?m=1

sup bro pls cud u help me wit a downloadable link to a tecno f5 cwm recovery file pls... i tried all i got bt cudnt download any
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Funny but true
jaysay:
Hotdiamond:

Funny but true

I don't know abt HTC but i know you can repair your Samsung mobile for free if it comes with warranty in Nigeria. Living witness. My Gs5 screen broke, they told me to bring it, 2 days n i got it back, they even did the body scratches.. Paid 1500 tho. but that's awesome compared to 34k i was asked to bring in computer village.

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by ritababe(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
my next boo

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by samnificent(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Since its Tecno... Let's say not less than 50K
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by kenny4one(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2015
please how i change my nokia X2 dual sim android imei without rooting or rooted
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by Bratking(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2015
What is Tecno?? there is no such thing in Gsmarena.
Re: Is Tecno Building A 4g/lte Android Lollipop Phone? (Leaked Photos) by deeobserver209(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Interesting. 5.5inch and 6inch variants will be cool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 2gb Free / How To Activate The Smart Panel On Tecno Spark 3 / Is Nigerians Been Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.