Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates (19442 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Abbey2sam(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by valencia25(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Someone is Angry grin

[size=14pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now now
[/size]
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Nickymezor(f): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
youngice:
All those upper iweka boys wey dey stay next to okija,
nne juju get levels o
grin grin..ur funni ooi
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by adoinem(f): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2015
dorleey:
@GleesModel, isn't it a shame to generalize all who pirate movies as ibo men? Coming from an ibo man like u is even a bigger shame!

Truth has no tribe, so you can't suppress it because of tribe.
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Sooner or later everyone has to return to their constituency...Shan has returned to hers
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by lonelydora: 3:06am On Jul 14, 2015
sirugos:
How many of U noticed that nairaland server was down for 2 mins before it recover back to work. About 30 mins ago?

It denied me FTC.
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Neemcie(f): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2015
CMSbrands:
APC! change!
Change who? Change Jonathan!

LaaaffFfssssssssssss
Laaaffssssssssssssssss
Laaaaaafffffffssssssssssssss
Llllllaaaaaaaffffffffffffssssssssss

I don forget say we don change am sef.. To God be d glory .. Children of hate.. Oya make una attackk and start barking..

Lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffssssss
Lame
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by litaninja(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Whats your idea of cute
allanphash7:
This babe is damn cute
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2015
eleko1:
CC IYANGBALI the pirate/Kingpin of double double and ur Marketer Vickyrotex,beware of otumophor sad

No be piracy carry her reach where she dey!! grin
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Is there a day that goes by without one or two ritual killings in the west especially Ogun not to talk of rape and I guess the bank robbers terrorizing the west of recent are all Igbos..keep deluding yourself.

omoelesa:
Piracy,drug Trafiking,arm robery ,kidnaping.rutual.etc all all in one tribe.i beg make this country divide sef.Yeye
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by allanphash7(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
You may ask google
litaninja:
Whats your idea of cute
Re: Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates by nollywoodbabe: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa I will make sure she sees this! That her Rantings on Facebook has made it to online websites and even Naira land..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa / #JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform / Waje:.Timaya Gifted Me ‘Kpolongo’ My Latest Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.