Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! (5477 Views)

Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
OGOg:
The best description of the black is the P.W Botha speech in 1985. Remove all sentiment and read the speech and u will see that black man is truly an inferior race whether they are found in Africa, Europe , Asia or Haiti.

Well only because we choose to. Naturally our disgust for reading is largely the reason.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
bare1:

Well only because we choose to. Naturally our disgust for reading is largely the reason.

We don't read. Many of us do only when we have some exams or test. We even go to school for the sole purpose of obtaining a certificate, instead of with the mindset of expanding our capacity for usefulness. And so once we get that dream job, we almost stop studying.

Reading requires a lot of patience and discipline, and most of us don't want to pay that sacrifice.

Whatever the case, we have the sky for our limits whenever we change our habits.

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
OGOg:
The best description of the black is the P.W Botha speech in 1985. Remove all sentiment and read the speech and u will see that black man is truly an inferior race whether they are found in Africa, Europe , Asia or Haiti.

Your mother is an inferior prostitute. Fuc.king devil masquerading as an African.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by mars123(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can tell you that a large percentage of Africans are looking forward to life with christ after death...we have pastors all around preaching that our stay on earth should be spent planning our lives in heaven...these pastors preach to us about a supreme being who created heaven and earth...this SUPREME being is presumably to a lot of Africans/blacks A WHITE MAN. Im a Christian, but my God is a nigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

We don't read. Many of us do only when we have some exams or test. We even go to school for the sole purpose of obtaining a certificate, instead of with the mindset of expanding our capacity for usefulness. And so once we get that dream job, we almost stop studying.

Reading requires a lot of patience and discipline, and most of us don't want to pay that sacrifice.

Whatever the case, we have the sky for our in its whenever we change our habits.

That's the word Sir, CHANGE.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, that was the most racist, degrading, abusive, denigrating, insulting, piece I've ever read. P. W was an extremist to the core. I hate his words and arrogance....but a lot of his assertions are true to this day...we keep proving that iidiot right by our attitudes, beliefs and values.

Ever since I read that piece back in 2010, my life has improved dramatically as I took painful and deliberate steps in doing the exact opposite of his words. And I'm the better for it.

Dude please shut your satanic, stinking lips. You are a racist, white supremacist plant who has come here pretending to be on the side of blacks while promoting the most heinous and disgusting racial stereotypes against Africans. Why don't you take your deceptive trash and get your stinking self out of this place, you stup.id, worthless pig.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
bare1:

That's the word Sir, CHANGE.

And we all have that capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Will modify later.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abagworo:

[Intro]

Compton was the American dream. Sunny California with a
palm tree in the front yard, the camper, the boat.

Temptingly
close to the Los Angeles ghetto in the 50's and 60's, it
became "The Black American Dream." Open housing paved
the way as middle-class blacks flooded into the city.

Whites don't buy houses in Compton anymore. Now with
74% of the population, black power is the fact of life. From
banks to bowling alleys. But the dream that many blacks
thought they were buying has turned sour.

Though the mayor and four out of five city councilmen are black, they have been unable to solve the problems of crime and
growing welfare which is slowly turning suburban
Compton into an extension of the black inner city.

Crime is now as high as the ghetto. 47 homicides last year gave
Compton one of the highest per capita rates in the country.
Juvenile gang activity, muggings, small robberies make
some blacks want to leave

Intro (Compton)
Dr. Dre

In that same America there are hundreds of previously anonymous or poor neighbourhoods that have been 'gentrified' by the influx of African American middle class citizens. From Atlanta to Maryland, and from New York to California. In New York you have places like Uniondale and Hillcrest where most residents are blacks with an average income of $75k. What about Prince George's county in Maryland, where black majorities in the towns of Friendly, Woodmore etc earn $102k pa on average? What about Ladera Heights in California, with a black majority earning $132k pa? In Baldwin Hills, California, where blacks are the majority, average income is $152k per annum. Why do you and your self-hating ilk never mention such black successes? DUMMY DUM DUM. Don't use your brain and find out what's REALLY going on. Keep playing the white supremacist redneck's game.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
OGOg:
I think you are right because when you look at how the Blacks behhave in a lot of places you find them be it in the Americas, Africa, Pacific then you will know that there is a gene planted by god in the blackman to remain carefree with life.

We have some blacks that have tried to break those jinx but fellow blacks will spite and hate you for trying to be *white* in your reasoning. The black man is still undergoing its evolution and will come of age in due time.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Dude please shut your satanic, stinking lips. You are a racist, white supremacist plant who has come here pretending to be on the side of blacks while promoting the most heinous and disgusting racial stereotypes against Africans. Why don't you take your deceptive trash and get your stinking self out of this place, you stup.id, worthless pig.
You cannot get solution to a problem if you don't acknowledge the problem first. There is a problem with the Black man and we need to do serious soul searching in order to come out with solutions to those problems.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
There is an axiom that says " Manipulator lose credibility ; Diplomat gain it " . This is the case of an average black man anywhere . We blacks are too self servicing - self servicing requires manipulation . In the other hand, opportunism is one of the characteristics of manipulation .

Now , with our opportunistic nature , we tend to believe in things like miracles instead of embracing updated knowledge nay innovation . Secondly , we would rather expect to gain something without needing to give service in equal proportion to gain our longings . This simple analogy explains the reason why the whites were able to colonize and enslave our forefathers and majority of us the offspring's . The whites sold to our forefathers the hereafter wealth nay paradise episode and handed them supposedly holy books of the Bible and Koran in exchange of the extracting and mining the natural resources deposited in our lands , because we are a people that cherishes opportunism so much .

Also , we as a people are " too clever by half " while the whites are generally diplomatic in nature and attitude and this explained the reason why the whites are better off than their blacks counterparts in all ramifications . In summary , manipulators nay we the blacks are like politicians who think of the next election; while diplomats nay the whites are like statesmen who think about the next generation .

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, that was the most racist, degrading, abusive, denigrating, insulting, piece I've ever read. P. W was an extremist to the core. I hate his words and arrogance....but a lot of his assertions are true to this day...we keep proving that iidiot right by our attitudes, beliefs and values.

Ever since I read that piece back in 2010, my life has improved dramatically as I took painful and deliberate steps in doing the exact opposite of his words. And I'm the better for it.
I'm happy that you realise the truth buried in that hate speech. The black man is just violent in nature, if you tell me about the two world wars where the whites killed themselves I ll tell you that Blacks have lost more from unnecessary violence and wars since the end of WWII
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empero1:

There is an axiom that says " Manipulator lose credibility ; Diplomat gain it " . This is the case of an average black man anywhere . We blacks are too self servicing - self servicing requires manipulation . In the other hand, opportunism is one of the characteristics of manipulation .

Now , with our opportunistic nature , we tend to believe in things like miracles instead of embracing updated knowledge nay innovation . Secondly , we would rather expect to gain something without needing to give service in equal proportion to gain our longings . This simple analogy explains the reason why the whites were able to colonize and enslave our forefathers and majority of us the forebears . The whites sold to our forefathers the hereafter wealth nay paradise episode and handed them supposedly holy books of the Bible and Koran in exchange of the extracting and mining the natural resources deposited in our lands , because we are a people that cherishes opportunism so much .

Also , we as a people are " too cleaver by half " while the whites are generally diplomatic in nature and attitude and this explained the reason why the whites are better off than their blacks counterparts in all ramifications . In summary , manipulators nay we the blacks are like politicians who think of the next election; while diplomats nay the whites are like statesmen who think about the next generation .

How can the Blacks evolve out of that quagmire they find themselves
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Gravanno: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
This thread is the result of drinking kool-aid. How useless can these useless black kids be?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm happy that you realise the truth buried in that hate speech. The black man is just violent in nature, if you tell me about the two world wars where the whites killed themselves I ll tell you that Blacks have lost more from unnecessary violence and wars since the end of WWII

Of course there are solemn truths embedded in that racist speech. Our people hate the truth. How can a people improve if they keep denying the need to do so?

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gravanno:
This thread is the result of drinking kool-aid. How useless can these useless black kids be?

we are tired of the blame game, the blacks need to work on their glaring shortcomings

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can the Blacks evolve out of that quagmire they find themselves

Self reliant coupled with holistic and rational attitudes are the key ways out of the quagmire . So , sorry due to time I may not be able to elaborate on these three stated virtues , but I will sure create out time to expatiate on them . By the way , if you're the one in your DP , you look fabulous .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You cannot get solution to a problem if you don't acknowledge the problem first. There is a problem with the Black man and we need to do serious soul searching in order to come out with solutions to those problems.

You're a compound IDIOTT. There is something wrong with YOU which needs fixing. Leave black people out of it, you nasty, racist devil. How do we even know you're a black person? There are many satanic people going around websites pretending to be blacks and dropping racist topics. You sound very much like one of them.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Empero1:

Self reliant coupled with holistic and rational attitudes are the key ways out of the quagmire . So , sorry due to time I may not be able to elaborate on these three stated virtues , but I will sure create out time to expatiate on them . By the way , if you're the one in your DP , you look fabulous .
Tx. I would be happy if you can elaborate more when you come back
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gravanno:

They're not blacks. They are scum from white supremacist websites like Stormfront PRETENDING to be blacks. That's what they do. They ALWAYS start with these racist topics and then position themselves as 'blacks who care about the 'black condition'. It is very easy to spot them. Click on their profiles and you'll see they've never contributed anything of substance to this forum.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

You're a compound IDIOTT. There is something wrong with YOU which needs fixing. Leave black people out of it, you nasty, racist devil. How do we even know you're a black person? There are many satanic people going around websites pretending to be blacks and dropping racist topics. You sound very much like one of them.
Why the bile, take it easy let's discuss here with our knives remaining in our scabbard. Give solutions to the problem enumerated or wait for others to dish it out
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Nasty, dumb faced liar. Whites slaughtered over 100 million of their fellow whites in WW1 and WW2. Stalin alone killed 30 million of his own people. Blacks have NOT murdered 100 million of their own since WW2. Biafra, Rwanda etc.. we counted the death tolls in 1 million, 2 million etc. One more thing....Your mother is a whor.e by nature.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why the bile, take it easy let's discuss here with our knives remaining in our scabbard. Give solutions to the problem enumerated or wait for others to dish it out

You're a racist DEVIL. You are not a black person. Most definitely not a Nigerian. Who are you and where are you from? What are you doing here?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Gravanno: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
we are tired of the blame game, the blacks need to work on their glaring shortcomings

You fit into what is happening. Your CNN and BBC is waiting for you. Black people didn't start first and second world wars. Adolf Hitler is never a black man. Black people didn't invade Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. Black people didn't nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Reverend Jimmy Jones was never a black man.

Black people were never part of Gambino crime family. Salvatore Toto Raiina was never a black man. Black people didn't setup Murder Inc. Ted Bundy is never a black. Richard Kuklinski is never a black man. Gary Ridgwell is never a black. John Gacy is never a black man. Jeffrey Dahmer was never a black man. Al Capone is never a black. Bonnie and Clyde were never blacks. Blacks didn't start slave trade.

If you believe that black people are more violent than white then you need to be shot on sight.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

You're a racist DEVIL. You are not a black person. Most definitely not a Nigerian. Who are you and where are you from? What are you doing here?
I'm sorry, ask around on this section about ecoterrors. Please let's comment objectively cos you don't have more melanin than me
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gravanno:

You fit into what is happening. Your CNN and BBC is waiting for you. Black people didn't start first and second world wars. Adolf Hitler is never a black man. Black people didn't invade Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. Black people didn't nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Reverend Jimmy Jones was never a black man.

Black people were never part of Gambino crime family. Salvatore Toto Raiina was never a black man. Black people didn't setup Murder Inc. Ted Bundy is never a black. Richard Kuklinski is never a black man. Gary Ridgwell is never a black. John Gacy is never a black man. Jeffrey Dahmer was never a black man. Al Capone is never a black. Bonnie and Clyde were never blacks. Blacks didn't start slave trade.

If you believe that black people are more violent than white then you need to be shot on sight.
funny how you took it personal, we are not competing or comparing with the whites rather we are looking for solutions to our hydra headed problems

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Gravanno: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
funny how you took it personal, we are not competing or comparing with the whites rather we are looking for solutions to our hydra headed problems

Personal? I'm just sick about how foolish black kids won't read and make their own research.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think most of you here are also a part of the problem. Your knowledge of history is weak.

So because one is better than you in a few hundred years in the thousands of years the earth has existed, then something is wrong with your race?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by wytecat: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Same story every time! Talks talks talks and more talks! What's the solution? What's the way forward?

May I ask what each person that has commented so far is doing or plans to do to change the world around them?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Too much hatred and disagreement on this thread.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Too much hatred and disagreement on this thread.

A sad deviation from the good intent I had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad Photos: Father Cradles, Kisses His Dead 3yr Old Killed In Israeli Airstrike / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / 8,000 Whistle Blowers Recorded In One Year – Presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.