Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! (5441 Views)

Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

A sad deviation from the good intent I had.

I did promise to modify my post, but after reading some comments here, I change my mind.

Please do try to ignore them just as you have done.

All the same, bravo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I did promise to modify my post, but but reading some comments here make me change my mind.

All the same, bravo!

I'll continue to do same. Thanks bro.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I did promise to modify my post, but after reading some comments here, I change my mind.

All the same, bravo!

If there's ONE thing I'm in control of, it's my anger.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by OGOg: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Your mother is an inferior prostitute. Fuc.king devil masquerading as an African.
Typical Blackman, exhibiting emotional incompetence for no reason.
Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by OGOg: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Reading was never our thing, our language poorly developed with no form of writing. Hence we were unable to document events, scientific discoveries, medical break through etc on which subsequent generations would build upon to contribute to the body of knowledge. These information were passed down generations by 'oral tradition'.
The white man taught most Nigerians how to write there name, our alphabets were a direct derivative from English alphabets.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
OGOg:
Reading was never our thing, our language poorly developed with no form of writing. Hence we were unable to document events, scientific discoveries, medical break through etc on which subsequent generations would build upon to contribute to the body of knowledge. These information were passed down generations by 'oral tradition'.
The white man taught most Nigerians how to write there name, our alphabets were a direct derivative from English alphabets.
Lolol. I am sorry to say but I think your knowledge of the history of writing, medicine, science. is not well grounded.

Did the white man create writing? So you don't know there were other forms of writing before the advent of the white man? Lol. Reading was never our thing? How much of our history do you know?

Again I'm sorry to say this. I think you have been brainwashed and your laziness to indulge in reading up your history is the very chain that binds you. I am not trying to insult you in any way. I just think its either you're genuinely ignorant or you are having fun.

Let me shock you with one truth. EVERY foundation of human development THE ORIGIN of ALL MODERN HUMAN LIFE IS AFRICA.

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by OGOg: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. I am sorry to say but I think your knowledge of the history of writing, medicine, science. is not well grounded.

Did the white man create writing? So you don't know there were other forms of writing before the advent of the white man? Lol. Reading was never our thing? How much of our history do you know?

Again I'm sorry to say this. I think you have been brainwashed and your laziness to indulge in reading up your history is the very chain that binds you. I am not trying to insult you in any way. I just think its either you're genuinely ignorant or you are having fun.

Let me shock you with one truth. EVERY foundation of human development THE ORIGIN of ALL MODERN HUMAN LIFE IS AFRICA.
Was just highlighting the intellectual backwardness of blacks when compared to the Caucasians , mongoloids etc nobody is claiming the white man introduced writing cos I know that the Chinese calligraphy predated English alphabets as we know it.
In what language was our history recorded, or is it another oral tradition?
Guy, stop deluding your self.the earlier u accept it and strive towards being a better person the better for the negroid race.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by theDEVILisHERE: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Nothing is truely inferior
Everything just has what it offers
You can only offer more by improving your capacity
You are not truely defeated until you accept defeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2015
mars123:
I can tell you that a large percentage of Africans are looking forward to life with christ after death...we have pastors all around preaching that our stay on earth should be spent planning our lives in heaven...these pastors preach to us about a supreme being who created heaven and earth...this SUPREME being is presumably to a lot of Africans/blacks A WHITE MAN. Im a Christian, but my God is a nigger.

So God has a race?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Too many historians, yet none is saying anything.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by ghananotnaija(m): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Ghanaians are not inferior to any nation. Save your inferiority complex for Nigerians, not blacks in general.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
OGOg:

Was just highlighting the intellectual backwardness of blacks when compared to the Caucasians , mongoloids etc nobody is claiming the white man introduced writing cos I know that the Chinese calligraphy predated English alphabets as we know it.
In what language was our history recorded, or is it another oral tradition?
Guy, stop deluding your self.the earlier u accept it and strive towards being a better person the better for the negroid race.
Their is nothing like the English alphabets. The English didn't develop any form of writing. It is just a conversion of the Semitic system of writing by the English.

Colonization destroyed almost every record of Black history as it relates to writing and civilization. In Igboland, Ibibio, Efik, Brazil etc there was the Nsibidi writing system, in Egyyt Heiroglaphics, in Ethiopia the Geez system, the Kenyans had the Oromo or Galla system, Liberia Bassa Script, Vai System in West Africa, the Edo of Nigeria has got the chromatographic writing system, etc. You should read more about your history here. http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/African_Writing_Systems

I am sorry to say this but I think you are a proof of the efficacy of colonization. You can blame blacks now for not fully utilizing the technologies on ground now but you can't say that the black has no hand in its creation. But again before you blame the black man you have to analyse the depth of his psychological, mental, and physical trauma.

The black man and nation has been raped to the point that he doesn't even know what actually is his and what he can do. Besides the government's incompetence you can not count the number of black men who believe the white man is better than them in every ramification. That's brainwashing of the highest order.

I think the way forward is for the government to first break away from their own hold by the colonialist. A kind of Mugabe's method but with the heart and soul of Mandela. Then the people can be easily reprogrammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
Nothing is truely inferior
Everything just has what it offers
You can only offer more by improving your capacity
You are not truely defeated until you accept defeat
Yes. And statements like "we are backward by nature' is a mark of inferiority complex and ignorance.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by patrick89(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
spenca:
I keep telling the Igbo tribe the same thing, but their arrogance filters their senses.
It is really insanity talking about igbo tribe here...back to the topic

I have always thought of this, the problem with black race, each time I see blacks in America I feel so bad, take a look at how their music portrays lavish ostentatious life, wastefulness, but look at white folks music its always adventurous, very inspiring and that's what Africa copy black and white.

If you watch, business, technology and IT these are dominated by whites and they promote and project it, but in Africa they promote nudity entertainment fashion, Even in these regards they're the consumers still.

I was watching one guy on channels TV a DATA expert,(I have forgotten his name) he reeled out states that spend most of their wealth on entertainment and merriment, and how they all performed woefully in Waec, He opined that the leaders don't care about the statistics,.. no proper planning no aggressive approach on any critical issues like poverty.

I tell people, that if Steve jobs was a black man, he wouldn't have continued after knowing his health situation.Do we have black man's wealth that have lasted for decades? You will hardly see, their wealth can never be a legacy but just richness for today and tomorrow for who cares..

A Lot of areas are not well with black. I do agree with Nnamdi kanu! most of the things he says are true...
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by SkyBlue1: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, like calling it witch-hunting when any politician from your part of the country, of the same religion or political party is being prosecuted.

That annoys the hell out of me. There has to be a lesser word than primitive to describe it, and it's even more disappointing when so called "educated" people do it, it is way too common in Nigeria.

"They are prosecuting our brother out of hate" - The same brother that has robbed you and your children of a future and has directly and indirectly killed the people he was meant to lead and protect and provide for. Nigerians can be something else.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by patrick89(m): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2015
worksmart:
Have seen the living conditions of some white people in Africa after their privileges were withdrawn? Their condition were no better than the black Africans.
If you think you are inferior because you're black you need help.

I'm igbo and what the OP is saying is 101% correct!

There's something wrong with black race! when whites were here as colonial masters! check out their infrastructure and see. The Railway line they left for us was only resurrected by GEJ after a very long period of time.

Nnamdi kanu said something important that I will never forget, he said, " In umuahia, there is a place where whites used to live and train priests ( seminary school). when whites were there, they connected water from the stream and took it to the school, and the water also got treated, and the people from the village come there to fetch water, but since these whites people left! the water board is now a shadow of itself, the students in the school now fetch water with bucket on their head from the stream! the pipes are still there! nobody is using it"
That's a very typical example of black management! check out Ajaokuta! kingsways, UAC leventis etc! are all dead!! and. you tell me their nothing wrong with blacks!!
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by otokx(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
We reject this school of thought.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by PAINGAIN: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice one op, I must admit that I feel sad whenever I look at how my fellow blacks behave. Thank God I read a book"CAPITALIST NEGG3R" written by a nigerian. It totally changed me. Black people should wake up. As for u rossike, all those people u r accusing of being white r more popular than u here on nairaland. Funny thing is africa as a continent has the resources to b the number one continent in the world but we have refused to grow, instead we lavish and squander what we have and then run to europe, america and asia to make use of d same things we have refused to have in our own continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by orisa37: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:
Nice one.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
OGOg:

Typical Blackman, exhibiting emotional incompetence for no reason.
Ride on
Typical whiteman in black skin. Exhibiting satanic, self hating racism and ignorant, braindead dumbitude. Stup.id fking goat you.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Nice one op, I must admit that I feel sad whenever I look at how my fellow blacks behave. Thank God I read a book"CAPITALIST NEGG3R" written by a nigerian. It totally changed me. Black people should wake up. As for u rossike, all those people u r accusing of being white r more popular than u here on nairaland. Funny thing is africa as a continent has the resources to b the number one continent in the world but we have refused to grow, instead we lavish and squander what we have and then run to europe, america and asia to make use of d same things we have refused to have in our own continent.

I didn't even bother reply his unnecessary and emotional outbursts- for that in itself is a demonstration of the same unthinking mentality this thread was aimed to address. A lot of us do not really take time to read an article with the intend to actually see the writer's POV. Rather we read with ain intent to reply. A terrible habit.

The points raised in the article are valid and real within our system. How many Western leaders have laundered their people resources into African banks? Maybe a few; I'm yet to see or read anyone.

We keep beautifying the West and Europe with our own resources. These are nations that are already developed. Isn't it madness? Any sensible person shouldn't be happy with the level of development recorded so far in Africa. Every nation and continent has its own problems, but Africa is still way behind the rest. Agreed the White folks plundered and destroyed our nations many decades ago, but it's high time we stopped blaming them and took responsibility for our lives.

No man is inferior and superior to another. We have he same brain cells and faculties, but the wrong habits we have practised for centuries are responsible for our abysmal level of development and progress.

Twenty percent of the World's arable lands are located on this continent. There's hardly any winter. We can grow just anything, but we can't even feed ourselves.

If anyone feels insulted by this thread, I apologise, but we have to all change our habits and imbibe those that will guarantee our progress and development.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by orisa37: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
O Yes. Blacks look inferior by their habits and characters. They feel, think and reason without showing any sense of value, courage and confidence even in themselves. They appreciate and follow others to their detriment and that is why they are generally poor and become corrupt very easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
orisa37:
O Yes. Blacks look inferior by their habits and characters. They feel, think and reason without showing any sense of value, courage and confidence even in themselves. They appreciate and follow others to their detriment and that is why they are generally poor and become corrupt very easily.

Ever since I dripped certain inimical habits, I've witnessed significant improvement in my life and surroundings.

From the beginning I pointed out the fact you dropped bit instead of folks to look dispassionately on the message, in their usual manner, it was abuse and show of stupidity.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
patrick89:

I'm igbo and what the OP is saying is 101% correct!

There's something wrong with black race! when whites were here as colonial masters! check out their infrastructure and see. The Railway line they left for us was only resurrected by GEJ after a very long period of time.

Nnamdi kanu said something important that I will never forget, he said, " In umuahia, there is a place where whites used to live and train priests ( seminary school). when whites were there, they connected water from the stream and took it to the school, and the water also got treated, and the people from the village come there to fetch water, but since these whites people left! the water board is now a shadow of itself, the students in the school now fetch water with bucket on their head from the stream! the pipes are still there! nobody is using it"
That's a very typical example of black management! check out Ajaokuta! kingsways, UAC leventis etc! are all dead!! and. you tell me their nothing wrong with blacks!!
Can you see what I mean by the fact that you and your ilk are dumb, stup.id and brainwashed? Let me educate you. The whites ruled your country for 63 years uninterrupted. In each of those years they exported your tin, cocoa, palm oil, rubber, cotton, coal, iron ore, groundnuts, timber, copper etc, worth countless billions of dollars in today's money. In that time they built not one power plant, not one university, not one major hospital, not one expressway, not one industry, and they left you with a national literacy rate of 10%. That figure is 74% today thanks to black rule. The railway built by the colonialists was for the purpose of evacuating resources from the north to the southern ports for export. 95% of export earnings were siphoned to England. Thus, by 1960, after 63 years of white rule, Nigeria was an undeveloped wasteland with nake.d children, barefoot adults, and malnutrition. Bicycles were the symbol of success. Bush paths led to your villages, not the lovely tarred roads of today, built by black govts. We have mass education today. We have 200 universities. We have proper infrastructure. ALL due to the post-colonial black leadership. Without independence, you would today be an illiterate farmer or hunter stuck in the village just like your grandparents, who were neglected by the colonialists. Why do you think most of our grandparents were illiterate peasants?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
The best thing that EVER happened to any of you sellout, self hating blacks was Independence. As you fall over each other to stupi.dly worship the white man who ruled you for 6 decades and left you with nothing but an undeveloped wasteland, always remember that the privileges and education you enjoy today were brought to you by black leaders, NOT white. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa. Today, Africa has a middle class of 350 million and rising. Economically, Africa is the second fastest growing region in the world after Asia. Under colonial rule, such promising realities were a PIPE DREAM. Today, we manufacture cars, SUV's and buses in Nigeria. Under colonial rule there was no such thing. Even bicycles were imported. The achievements and progress we are seeing today are the handiwork of our black leaders. Despite their faults, it is THEY who have propelled us to development, for which we must be thankful.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by vladimiros: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
The replies in this thread just shows how we as a black race have failed.

1st came the spiritualist

Then the blame playets saying white started shit

Then the tribalist..

I am black but Apartheid leader said something that changed me " the black man does not plan his life more than a year"

And he was right.. listen to a racist and do exact opposite of what they say.. trust me ur life will change
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
vladimiros:
The replies in this thread just shows how we as a black race have failed.

1st came the spiritualist

Then the blame playets saying white started shit

Then the tribalist..

I am black but Apartheid leader said something that changed me " the black man does not plan his life more than a year"

And he was right.. listen to a racist and do exact opposite of what they say.. trust me ur life will change
You are an ignorant , stupi.d peabrain. If YOU do not plan your life more than a year, that is YOUR problem. You've no right to project your faults onto other blacks, ok? Compound dunce. Oh..and your mother and father failed, not the black race. The black race is progressing just fine thank you very much.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Stupi.d devils think they can come in here to racially insult blacks, and when you put them in their place, they can't handle it. "Oh, be nice to me, even though I think you are inferior". The cheek of it. Deluded, stupi.d pigs.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by vladimiros: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rossike
. I am Nigerian from Akwa ibom state..check my history

I learn from racism. not get angry at it
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
vladimiros:
Rossike
. I am Nigerian from Akwa ibom state..check my history

I learn from racism. not get angry at it
You learn to be a self hater walking around with an inferiority complex. Shame on you. If the millions of blacks who fought racism to the death to ensure you lived a better life had had your attitude of "learning" from racism instead of fighting it, blacks would still be sitting at the back of the bus in America, and apartheid/colonialism/slavery would still be thriving today.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
This dude has issues only him can understand. I wouldn't even try to trash issues with him. When someone curses so freely and so frequently, then something is wrong. If only more Africans can channel all that intelligence into action, the results would be amazing.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by vladimiros: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You learn to be a self hater walking around with an inferiority complex. Shame on you. If the millions of blacks who fought racism to the death to ensure you lived a better life had had your attitude of "learning" from racism instead of fighting it, blacks would still be sitting at the back of the bus in America, and apartheid/colonialism/slavery would be thriving today.

I dont hate I learn. Black people are leading corruption and crime stats is that ot something to be wary of??

We have zero infrastructurw. Poor education and many poor things because we fail to plan ahead..

Yet we are ready to have as many kids as possible in our poverty state.

I am black a Negro and enlightened. Call me hater I call myself learned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Northerners Don't Fear Biafra Anymore - See Their Fears / Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) / Funniest Comment On Vice Presidential Debate So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.