Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! (5475 Views)

Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
bare1:
This dude has issues only him can understand. I wouldn't even try to trash issues with him. When someone curses so freely and so frequently, then something is wrong. If only more Africans can channel all that intelligence into action, the results would be amazing.
Another foreigner pretending to be one of us. Get your stinking pig self off this thread and return to Stormfront or some other wretched neo-nazi site where you really belong.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Another foreigner pretending to be one of us. Get your stinking pig self off this thread and return to Stormfront or some other wretched neo-nazi site where you really belong.

Your opinion....Hopefully your anger wouldn't drown you.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by patrick89(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Can you see what I mean by the fact that you and your ilk are dumb, stup.id and brainwashed? Let me educate you. The whites ruled your country for 63 years uninterrupted. In each of those years they exported your tin, cocoa, palm oil, rubber, cotton, coal, iron ore, groundnuts, timber, copper etc, worth countless billions of dollars in today's money. In that time they built not one power plant, not one university, not one major hospital, not one expressway, not one industry, and they left you with a national literacy rate of 10%. That figure is 74% today thanks to black rule. The railway built by the colonialists was for the purpose of evacuating resources from the north to the southern ports for export. 95% of export earnings were siphoned to England. Thus, by 1960, after 63 years of white rule, Nigeria was an undeveloped wasteland with nake.d children, barefoot adults, and malnutrition. Bicycles were the symbol of success. Bush paths led to your villages, not the lovely tarred roads of today, built by black govts. We have mass education today. We have 200 universities. We have proper infrastructure. ALL due to the post-colonial black leadership. Without independence, you would today be an illiterate farmer or hunter stuck in the village just like your grandparents, who were neglected by the colonialists. Why do you think most of our grandparents were illiterate peasants?

Look at you! how many years will you retire from feeling sorry for your self?

1. Romans conquered France, belguim, Switzerland,(western Europe) and gave them the name GAUL! they conquered Germany and gave them the name germini, they conquered britian and gave them the name britiania! They conquered scotland and gave them the name barbarians! for over 5 DECADES!! When they (Romans) left They all went back to their indigenous units! as we know them today!

The same europeans came to africa and conquered us for less than 1 decades! joined us together and gave us a names! and we still stocked to the name and structure till today.
Aside that all the Asian countries were all colonized but they are not in the same quagmire with us.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by vladimiros: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
This Rossike needs to chill.

We are mot foreigners just black people who swallowed pride to ad mit the truth

1 Like

Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
patrick89:

Look at you! how many years will you retire from feeling sorry for your self?

1. Romans conquered France, belguim, Switzerland,(western Europe) and gave them the name GAUL! they conquered Germany and gave them the name germini, they conquered britian and gave them the name britiania! They conquered scotland and gave them the name barbarians! for over 5 DECADES!! When they (Romans) left They all went back to their indigenous units! as we know them today!

The same europeans came to africa and conquered us for less than 1 decades! joined us together and gave us a names! and we still stocked to the name and structure till today.
Aside that all the Asian countries were all colonized but they are not in the same quagmire with us.
Some of you are so dumb and stupi.d I barely know where to start. I am "feeling sorry for my self"? Err no. If your brain was functional, you'd see I was merely responding to the poster who was hailing the colonialists for God-knows-what. Correcting his delusions. Because you are an Uncle Tom or some foreign racist, you read the post in the way that suits your head. As for Asia, why not go spend time in Burma, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Cambodia, Yemen, and Afghanistan, and tell us what a great time you had eh? Dullard.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by vladimiros: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Roasike

We are not feeling sorry, we re looking for ways to make ourselves better...

Admission of a problem is the first step, the next step is how to solve it, smple
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
vladimiros:
Roasike

Admission of a problem is the first step, the next step is how to solve it, smple
Who said you were "feeling sorry" or whatever rubbish you are typing? You make yourself better by calling your race inferior? You are a compound dolt. Did you see the Chinese calling themselves inferior before they embarked on their industrialisation drive 30 years ago? No. They told themselves they were the equal of all others. They maintained their rejection of foreign religion and foreign interference. They insisted on self sufficiency. They restricted imports. They propagated indigenous philosophies like Confucianism. THAT is how you assert yourselves as a people. Not by calling yourselves inferior, worshiping white people, and belittling/ignoring your own history and achievements.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
vladimiros:
This Rossike needs to chill.

We are mot foreigners just black people who swallowed pride to ad mit the truth
Speak for yourself, not the others. How do you know they are Nigerians, or "black people", you lying scum? What truth? That your mother is inferior? Damn stup.id idiott.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
bare1:

Your opinion....Hopefully your anger wouldn't drown you.
Hopefully your racism wouldn't drown you. Pig shiit face.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by bare1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Hopefully your racism wouldn't drown you. Pig shiit face.

grin
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
vladimiros:
Roasike

What do you really mean by 'Admission of the problem' and how have you admitted it here?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Their is nothing like the English alphabets. The English didn't develop any form of writing. It is just a conversion of the Semitic system of writing by the English.

Colonization destroyed almost every record of Black history as it relates to writing and civilization. In Igboland, Ibibio, Efik, Brazil etc there was the Nsibidi writing system, in Egyyt Heiroglaphics, in Ethiopia the Geez system, the Kenyans had the Oromo or Galla system, Liberia Bassa Script, Vai System in West Africa, the Edo of Nigeria has got the chromatographic writing system, etc. You should read more about your history here. http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/African_Writing_Systems

I am sorry to say this but I think you are a proof of the efficacy of colonization. You can blame blacks now for not fully utilizing the technologies on ground now but you can't say that the black has no hand in its creation. But again before you blame the black man you have to analyse the depth of his psychological, mental, and physical trauma.

The black man and nation has been raped to the point that he doesn't even know what actually is his and what he can do. Besides the government's incompetence you can not count the number of black men who believe the white man is better than them in every ramification. That's brainwashing of the highest order.

I think the way forward is for the government to first break away from their own hold by the colonialist. A kind of Mugabe's method but with the heart and soul of Mandela. Then the people can be easily reprogrammed.
as i can understand, ol d@ ur tryna say is d@ ol dis alphatbets u hav stated made by africans is nt in use but F.Y.I ethiopians national language is amharic n' it's written in Ge'ez system, n' oromos mainly originate in ethiopia n' gada system was first practiced here, STOP MISINFORMING PPL n' we're tryna introduce our gee'z alphabet to d world, u can find d alphabets in huawei, techno, smadl, n' also sumsung note 3, bt i beleive our culture haven't eroded cuz we were nt colonised. One think africans must do is nt regreting for d heritages d@ was lost during colonization bt atleast keeping, practicing n' holding d culture thy hav n' taking it to d nxt level
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Ednite:

as i can understand, ol d@ ur tryna say is d@ ol dis alphatbets u hav stated made by africans is nt in use but F.Y.I ethiopians national language is amharic n' it's written in Ge'ez system, n' oromos mainly originate in ethiopia n' gada system was first practiced here, STOP MISINFORMING PPL n' we're tryna introduce our gee'z alphabet to d world, u can find d alphabets in huawei, techno, smadl, n' also sumsung note 3, bt i beleive our culture haven't eroded cuz we were nt colonised. One think africans must do is nt regreting for d heritages d@ was lost during colonization bt atleast keeping, practicing n' holding d culture thy hav n' taking it to d nxt level
No. I'm not saying they are not in existence. I am only trying to show him that Africans created their writing systems though some are no longer in use. You get me now?

And please stop the Abbreviations.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Reyginus:
No. I'm not saying they are not in existence. I am only trying to show him that Africans created their writing systems though some are no longer in use. You get me now?

And please stop the Abbreviations.
k, i gt it
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ednite:
k, i gt it
Pleassssssss STOP the Abbreviations.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Pleassssssss STOP the Abbreviations.
k, k wnt bother anymor
lol, i am just joking, here, i wil make it right. Sorry for dissapointing you, didn't made it on purpose, you must have hated me for all of that
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ednite:

k, k wnt bother anymor
lol, i am just joking, here, i wil make it right. Sorry for dissapointing you, didn't made it on purpose, you must have hated me for all of that
Lol. Hate is a very strong word. I didn't.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Hate is a very strong word. I didn't.
okay then, peace
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Stupi.d devils think they can come in here to racially insult blacks, and when you put them in their place, they can't handle it. "Oh, be nice to me, even though I think you are inferior". The cheek of it. Deluded, stupi.d pigs.

Guy you are so ingnorant .gush you need help
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015

@ OP

Spot on, dude! The attachment to primitive culture and use it to dictate life is most silly thing of all about the black people. This identity stuff of about being black and stupid is very annoying. Not until this psychological problem is resolved the black man mentality is not going to be stirred toward the right direction to develop and contribute to humanity.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Can you see what I mean by the fact that you and your ilk are dumb, stup.id and brainwashed? Let me educate you. The whites ruled your country for 63 years uninterrupted. In each of those years they exported your tin, cocoa, palm oil, rubber, cotton, coal, iron ore, groundnuts, timber, copper etc, worth countless billions of dollars in today's money. In that time they built not one power plant, not one university, not one major hospital, not one expressway, not one industry, and they left you with a national literacy rate of 10%. That figure is 74% today thanks to black rule. The railway built by the colonialists was for the purpose of evacuating resources from the north to the southern ports for export. 95% of export earnings were siphoned to England. Thus, by 1960, after 63 years of white rule, Nigeria was an undeveloped wasteland with nake.d children, barefoot adults, and malnutrition. Bicycles were the symbol of success. Bush paths led to your villages, not the lovely tarred roads of today, built by black govts. We have mass education today. We have 200 universities. We have proper infrastructure. ALL due to the post-colonial black leadership. Without independence, you would today be an illiterate farmer or hunter stuck in the village just like your grandparents, who were neglected by the colonialists. Why do you think most of our grandparents were illiterate peasants?

Guy your ingnorance no get Appeal.
so who built Schools and hospitals that are still standing today.
First bank ,UAC,Kingsway, New engineering,name them were all created by colonial masters,i ask u before arrrival of the white man was their any thing like groundnut pyramid ?or palm oil plantations and mills.

even your first CBN governor was a white man CBN was created even before Nigeria independence by white people.
british people praticse indirect rule .they recgonised and supported the traditional system of rulers .so stop blaming colonilism for destroying African government system
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
The best thing that EVER happened to any of you sellout, self hating blacks was Independence. As you fall over each other to stupi.dly worship the white man who ruled you for 6 decades and left you with nothing but an undeveloped wasteland, always remember that the privileges and education you enjoy today were brought to you by black leaders, NOT white. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa. Today, Africa has a middle class of 350 million and rising. Economically, Africa is the second fastest growing region in the world after Asia. Under colonial rule, such promising realities were a PIPE DREAM. Today, we manufacture cars, SUV's and buses in Nigeria. Under colonial rule there was no such thing. Even bicycles were imported. The achievements and progress we are seeing today are the handiwork of our black leaders. Despite their faults, it is THEY who have propelled us to development, for which we must be thankful.

Guy your ingnorance no get Appeal.
so who built Schools and hospitals that are still standing today.
First bank ,UAC,Kingsway, New engineering,name them were all created by colonial masters,i ask u before arrrival of the white man was their any thing like groundnut pyramid ?or palm oil plantations and mills.

even your first CBN governor was a white man CBN was created even before Nigeria independence by white people.
british people praticse indirect rule .they recgonised and supported the traditional system of rulers .so stop blaming colonilism for destroying African government system
University of ibadan was founded in 1948.Yaba college lagos 1932. UNN Nsukka established in 1955 all before idependence so your black leaders can take credit for all this.and many more if the whites did not mean well they would not have established this insistutions that your black leaders are destroying

go and check records

Walter Egerton's sixfold agenda for 1908, as
detailed on November 29, 1907, in a telegram to
the Colonial Office, is representative of British
priorities.[47]

1. To pacify the country;
2. To established settled government in
the newly won districts;
3. To improve and extend native
footpaths throughout the country;
4. To construct properly graded roads in
the more populated districts;
5. To clear the numerous rivers in the
country and make them suitable for
launch and canoe traffic; and
6. To extend the railways.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Are there Any negro countries that aren't Third World? Just wondering.....
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Are there Any negro countries that aren't Third World? Just wondering.....
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
The worst part of it all is that they refuse to change and ready to move along with the progressing world. I still don't understand the simple fact why black people cannot get organized and live a civilized life. That is not how to contribute positively to humanity. It is a very disturbing issue.

When you tell them the truth they go haywire and start narrating history on how they used to be prince and princess and how they paved the way for the modern man to advance and refuse to advance themselves. Jeez! That is preposterously irritating.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Imagine for once the set of buffoons ruling Nigeria, the primitive and ignorant old people who don't have single idea of what advancement is all about and what it means to humanity. They are the same bunch of barbarians who would do anything to be in power and loot the treasury and be proud of it. cry cry cry cry cry cry. I don't think human beings like the Nigerian leaders should be addressed as animals with spec of intelligence. They are pathetic and primitive.
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by tpiander: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
op

why do some of you blacks always harp on your sense of inferiority?

it's puzzling.

are you black btw?
Re: Blacks Made 'Inferior' By Their Habits, Not By Creation! by blueAgent(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
op
why do some of you blacks always harp on your sense of inferiority?
it's puzzling.
are you black btw?
inferiority means lieing to yourself.about 45 black nations all third world. even city in US with majority blacks like deriot .are a mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo / Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo-bello Clash At Akala’s Daughter’s Wedding / Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.